Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? (3334 Views)

Grooms-to-be 12 Months Preparatory List For A Successful Wedding Day / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by MightyFortress: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise: You want to adopt the ''catch them young'' strategy right?

So you want to tell me you dont have a girlfriend presently apart from her?

You don yansh your mates finish come dey find young virgin wey you go marry. Antelope, may mushrooms grow on your dik

And on your own dick too. Combined with the most virulent strain of scabies and boils around. Not everyone is a fornicator as you are, so keep ur load of guilt to urself, ok? Nonsense.
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mighty Fortress:
Thanks man. All these ranting posters.. Na wa oh. By 18, is she still a child? And by 18, dis gal wud be in 200 level, sponsored by sum1 obvious. At least, let me grab her b4 she tastes d wrong tins in life and guys like u would have bleeped all the juice out of her. At 18, i'll be the one to teach her most of what i need her to know and i'l be doing it as a loving, faithful and doting husband. We've know each oda for 7 years and i knw sumtin good when i see it. Though I've nt made my intentions known to her. I still take her as a kid sister, no emotions btw us yet.
Wait till she is older. She doesn't even know herself yet

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by esere826: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2013
LOl

extremely funny thread.
Op has a sense of humour sha
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by MightyFortress: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
esere826: LOl

extremely funny thread.
Op has a sense of humour sha
lols. How u take knw?
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by sunnyt1(m): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Enegod: i bet u she's probably not prepared for
marriage and besides, at that age, most girls
dont know what they really want...

Even at 35, most ladies dont know what dey want and even when they spell out what they want, its all fantasy.
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by baralatie(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2013
This age tin again!
@op!i av no problem wit age diff between married couples.

D problem is ORIENTATION AND EXPECTATION!

What is ur orientation about women.what do expect from them

if u are insecure abt urself u wil definite not fancy a woman to be succesful.
If u biase against a girlchild education u wnt lik to be a prof of surgery.
If u now happen to see women as sexual items & being weak u are basicaly nt sure of urself as a man!
Anoda issue is weda a man is more comfort wit social & economic needs than physical needs.i av realised dat ppl who clamor 4 physical needs ar very selfish&rarely solve probs(they create probs)
let us see where ur o&e is:
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by baralatie(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2013
Mighty Fortress:
Thanks man. All these ranting posters.. Na wa oh. By 18, is she still a child? And by 18, dis gal wud be in 200 level, sponsored by sum1 obvious. At least, let me grab her b4 she tastes d wrong tins in life and guys like u would have bleeped all the juice out of her. At 18, i'll be the one to teach her most of what i need her to know and i'l be doing it as a loving, faithful and doting husband. We've know each oda for 7 years and i knw sumtin good when i see it. Though I've nt made my intentions known to her. I still take her as a kid sister, no emotions btw us yet.

gbam!this is the problem rit here!

THE ONLY TIN U KNOW AND WANT FROM HER IS S£X.

U dnt av a single orientatn that she wants to be a grad,or prof.none wat so ever.
LET NOT 4GT U DNT WANT TO AV ANYTIN TO DO WIT HER DEV.

Anoda big ISSUE is that U WANT HER FOR SE.X COZ U ARE SO AFRAID OF COMPETITION FROM ODA BOYS IF SHE GRW UP TO START CHOOSING SUITOR(INSECURITY)
THEREFOR U AR PROJECTING UR OWN SHORT COMIN ON HER LIF(THAT PUR SELFISH)

LETS MOVE ON!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by baralatie(m): 1:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Mighty Fortress:
She's 16 now, She's a family friend and thats why i've know her for more dan 7 years. Infact, more than 10 years. I've known both her parents and all her siblings dat time. I started developing feelings for her recently and she's in SS2 now. I am not yet 30 now.
dont u tink ur feelings are purely sexual.
Inorda to av ur way u wil be more of bully not of choice.

WHAT IS ANNOYING IS U ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PROJECTING EDUCATION,FINANCIAL STRENGTH

AL U ARE CALCULATING IS THIS"I MUST BE THE 1ST TO 'ENTER'.NOO,I MUST CHOP AM 1ST B4 ANODA MAN COME

WE AV NT OVERLOKD THE FACT THAT IT IS BECOZ OF PFINANCIAL INSECURITY.(Inability to provide for ur peer group level that is forcing u to luk for les demanding girl)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by baralatie(m): 2:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Mighty Fortress:
As I no come send the mature ones, nko? At least I have the decency to wait till she hits 20 or 22, without minding I'll be 32 or 34 by then. I'm talking of the 12 year old gap between us and not our ages wheneva we decide to get hooked. Pick the bone of underage marriage with Senator Yerima, not me. Or would you prefer I go for Rita Dominic? She's matured enough, abi? Or Tonto Dike?
now if by age 22 she tels broda see my person whey i wan marry.what wil be ur reaction at this stage!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by baralatie(m): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2013
@op!presently ar u saying u are not s£xualy active.are u saying dat u are already working!

How do u feel anytim u walk in2 a bank and u see young women earning millions or in a teaching hospital.wen u watch cnn u no like am.
as u see those succes women.to av a woman like okonji iweala is a honor.

4 me evry woman around me i demand and expect succes.if i notice dat d woman orientation is abt phuc.k & bf i cut am off quickly.
So revaluate urself.be a star,be an inspiration of succes and u wil see gr8 tins!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by MightyFortress: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2013
baralatie: @op!presently ar u saying u are not s£xualy active.are u saying dat u are already working!

How do u feel anytim u walk in2 a bank and u see young women earning millions or in a teaching hospital.wen u watch cnn u no like am.
as u see those succes women.to av a woman like okonji iweala is a honor.

4 me evry woman around me i demand and expect succes.if i notice dat d woman orientation is abt phuc.k & bf i cut am off quickly.
So revaluate urself.be a star,be an inspiration of succes and u wil see gr8 tins!
Ok. Thank you. You sabi analyse things. I've left her alone. I'm looking for a 35 yr old lady now. Make I no annoy people around me and be called a paedophile. I guess a succesful me and a succesful 35 year old wud make a better team, rite? And it wont be about sex, since I wont be the 1st to have slept wit her. I guess my new move is more appealing! Once again, thanks..
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
sunny t:

Even at 35, most ladies dont know what dey want and even when they spell out what they want, its all fantasy.
This has got to be the biggest bullshit I've read this week.
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mighty Fortress:
Ok. Thank you. You sabi analyse things. I've left her alone. I'm looking for a 35 yr old lady now. Make I no annoy people around me and be called a paedophile. I guess a succesful me and a succesful 35 year old wud make a better team, rite? And it wont be about sex, since I wont be the 1st to have slept wit her. I guess my new move is more appealing! Once again, thanks..
Sarcasm at it's finest grin
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
baralatie:

gbam!this is the problem rit here!

THE ONLY TIN U KNOW AND WANT FROM HER IS S£X.

U dnt av a single orientatn that she wants to be a grad,or prof.none wat so ever.
LET NOT 4GT U DNT WANT TO AV ANYTIN TO DO WIT HER DEV.

Anoda big ISSUE is that U WANT HER FOR SE.X COZ U ARE SO AFRAID OF COMPETITION FROM ODA BOYS IF SHE GRW UP TO START CHOOSING SUITOR(INSECURITY)
THEREFOR U AR PROJECTING UR OWN SHORT COMIN ON HER LIF(THAT PUR SELFISH)

LETS MOVE ON!
Now this...this cracked me up!! cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by MightyFortress: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=Ishilove]
Sarcasm at it's finest.
My Prof! Na true I talk now.. Wetin I go talk again? Yesterday, there was a thread on the front page about 18 year olds marrying. Read it. Would a man be unwise enough to have a wife and not seek for her development in every possible area? Is she not a part of hhm anymore? Is'nt her growth and increase also his? Marry at 18, people complain, marry at 35, they still complain!
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Post

So you want a TEENAGER for a wife? Are you matured at all? Your mates are mingling with full grown adults and all you can attract to yourself is a teenager who is still finding herself in life? When she is 30 years old and above and realizes what she truly wants in a man and when she remembers how you stole her youth and turned her into your baby-making machine, she will hate you for life. Then, she will eventually get rid of you so that she can have her freedom to choose a man her age bracket and be with him. You will then come on Nairaland and open a thread in the 'family section' telling we Nairalanders how your wife has packed out of your house or how you caught your wife with another man or how your wife has suddenly turned cold towards you. Some people like you just never learn.
Re: Is It Right To Be 12 Years Older Than Someone You Intend To Marry? by MightyFortress: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

So you want a TEENAGER for a wife? Are you matured at all? Your mates are mingling with full grown adults and all you can attract to yourself is a teenager who is still finding herself in life? When she is 30 years old and above and realizes what she truly wants in a man and when she remembers how you stole her youth and turned her into your baby-making machine, she will hate you for life. Then, she will eventually get rid of you so that she can have her freedom to choose a man her age bracket and be with him. You will then come on Nairaland and open a thread in the 'family section' telling we Nairalanders how your wife has packed out of your house or how you caught your wife with another man or how your wife has suddenly turned cold towards you. Some people like you just never learn.

what if I never found the adults worthwhile? Be honest, do you REALLY THINK age matters between partners? If none of them is a child?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! / Woman Marries HERSELF After Being Singlefor 6 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.