Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. (1231 Views)

"Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS / "Celebrating Chrismas Is Idolatory". / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by MEILYN(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
See no matter what you say, christmas and easter is a pagan worship, worship of demons and heathens. Its either you believe or you scoff, that should be your problem. Am going to give you proof from the Bible. Alot of christians will argue this. It has been prophesied, the Prophets of old prophesied about this. Okay watch.

For Christmas.

Jeremiah 10 vs 1-6
1"Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them." 3 "For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." 5 "They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. 6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might."

Who are the Israelites? We the Negroes [igbos, yorubas e.t.c]. Who are the Heathens? The Edomites [caucasians]. They are the [Heaven] in that passage, they brought the Christmas rubbish to us, now we are following their ways, it is wrong to celebrate christmas.

FOR EASTER

Jeremiah 7 vs 18

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the [queen of heaven], and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by MEILYN(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
There you have it, its upto you to believe, or you keep following the ways of the hearthens
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
i need not ask , i suppose you're a witness.
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nolongthing1: i need not ask , i suppose you're a witness.
am not a witness neither do i belong to any denomination. I quoted from the Bible. Can you explain those verses up there? Or do you have any other bible passage that contradicts those verses?. If yes then you are welcome to teach me.
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by lanrexlan(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mithra has the following in common with the 'Jesus' character:
^Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita.
^The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes,placed in a manger and attended by shepherds.
^He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.
^He had 12 companions or "disciples."
^He performed miracles.
^As the "great bull of the Sun," Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace.
^He ascended to heaven.
^Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way,the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer,the Savior,the Messiah.
^Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all,knows all:none can deceive him."
^He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.
^His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day,"hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.
^His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."
^Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."
^Mithraism emphasized baptism

December 25th Birthday

The similarities between Mithraism and Christianity have included their chapels,the term "father" for priest,celibacy and,it is notoriously claimed,the December 25th birthdate.Over the centuries,apologists contending that Mithraism copied Christianity nevertheless have asserted that the December 25th birthdate was taken from Mithraism.
As Sir Arthur Weigall says: December 25th was really the date,not of the birth of Jesus,but of the sun-god Mithra. Horus,son of Isis,however,was in very early times identified with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god, and hence with Mithra... Mithra's birthday on December 25th has been so widely claimed that the Catholic Encyclopedia ("Mithraism"wink remarks: "The 25 December was observed as his birthday, the natalis invicti, the rebirth of the winter-sun, unconquered by the rigours of the season."
www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm
www.newadvent.org/cathen/10402a.htm

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
abeg op give me some of those things you've been taking recently to cool off abeg, pending ASUU call-off
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by MEILYN(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: abeg op give me some of those things you've been taking recently to cool off abeg, pending ASUU call-off
oh... Have been taking the Word, which is the Bible. Join me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
MEILYN: oh... Have been taking the Word, which is the Bible. Join me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

then your Bible must be from Jamaica

or maybe you use the pages as rizz ahh now I know
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by MEILYN(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

then your Bible must be from Jamaica

or maybe you use the pages as rizz ahh now I know
ah but you do err. Bible is from God... Insulting the Bible/rejecting it is like rejecting and denying christ, it will take you 2 sumwhere u dont wanna be.. A scary experience i tell ya.
Re: Celebrating Chrismas And Easter Is An Abomination In The Sight Of God. by khattab02: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
well said op. Today they are both celebrated all over the world as if it were true, even when the bible warned about the practising of the culture of other religion. Yet yet many fail to comprehend.

(1) (Reply)

''SATANS LETTER EXPOSED'' / What Do You Think Of People Who Dump Christianity ? / Is Masturbation For Medical Test A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.