Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO (6336 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) / Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And Wife Ifeoma / Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Andyblaze: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
There's a pic of him with
Mercy Johnson here because
he finally addressed the
long-standing rumour that
they once had a fling.
Kenneth Okonkwo says it's
not true. But first read what
he had to say about his
sexual prowess. The
Nollywood pioneer told
Entertainment Express:
"I am strong sexually for 24
hours. My wife knows that.
Each time I have an affair
with any lady, she goes out
to tell her friends, and her
friend will end up developing
interest in me. So when I
married my wife, I told her if
she know what's best for
her she should not tell any of
her female friends what we
do behind closed doors or
else she will lose me" Oh
yeah? Lol. He continues
"When I was growing up,
women older than me were
coming for me, right in front
of my mother. These women
taught me a lot of things. I
started kissing at a very
tender age because it was
part of the things they were
doing to me, and I loved it.
Maybe that is why my lips are
red. They taught me how to
be with women. They would
give me their body to play
with so I grew up knowing a
lot about what women want.
Till today, when I am
sleeping with a lady she has
to cum before me. I enjoy
sex more when the women
have enjoyed themselves"
When asked if he ever had
anything to do with Mercy
Johnson, what he said after
the cut...
Asked if he ever had
anything to do with Mercy
Johnson because of the
chemistry between them in a
lot of their romantic movies,
which invovled a lot of
kissing, Kenneth Okonkwo
replied...
"That is funny, and do you
know why? Before Mercy
was born, or should I say
when she was still in
kindergarten, I had already
started kissing ladies in
movies. So she met me still
doing it. Why would her own
be different? When you
match her good acting skill
and my exceptional skill, it
comes out natural and
people would end up saying
is there something going
on? Mercy is like a younger
sister to me. I am close to
her and her husband so it
makes me laugh when
anybody talks about Mercy
and myself in anyway. There
can never be a fling between
a brother and a sister. We
are only professional
colleagues.

Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Arosa(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Him true true look like man wen like toto well well. 24 hours non stop?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by psucc(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Great achievement! While his type is looking for a way to improve human life, he only achieve his in his chosen career. Abeg make WAEC givam the certificate jor

1 Like

Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by DJDOLA(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sebi I hear say dis guy don give hin life 2 christ ni
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Double194(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mehnn I doubt dis report cos my Andy Okeke can never condescend so low to spew dis kind of rubbish. Plus he is a born again child of God who doesn't have the time, space nor chance to say rubbish to the media.

I dey suspect dis OP badtttt

1 Like

Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by ajasa4link: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ok,Wetin he wan make we do now? Shey make we arrange a match between him and cossy "omugbemi " orjiakor ni?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
His mother must have gone thru a lot of pains delivering that his Trailer skull ..
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by jmoore(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know the name of this movie.

No need to hurl insults on him when you are not sure if the story is true or false. We have many foolish journalists these days who just fabricate things.
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by goldfish80(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Looks like Andy has hit a dry spell and desperately boasting on tabloids about his sexxual prowess to attract a new catch. I hope interested ladies see this thread smiley
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by nickz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin red lips undecided grin he should be bragging about things like the numbers of Zero's in his bank account undecided not his sexual stamina.and besides why tell us what you told your wife not to tell anybody. undecided
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Andyblaze: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Double194: Mehnn I doubt dis report cos my Andy Okeke can never condescend so low to spew dis kind of rubbish. Plus he is a born again child of God who doesn't have the time, space nor chance to say rubbish to the media.

hahaha y u dey suspect me na?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Andyblaze: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Double194: Mehnn I doubt dis report cos my Andy Okeke can never condescend so low to spew dis kind of rubbish. Plus he is a born again child of God who doesn't have the time, space nor chance to say rubbish to the media.

why me na?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by obami007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Taaaah,,,,,,if I hear,,,,,,him joystick go peel finish,,,wich woman sef go gree do for 1hour,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.ake him no dey lie give us abeg
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by zanebaddo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
DJDOLA: Sebi I hear say dis guy don give hin life 2 christ ni
na where him life de nw?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by mzwealth(f): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Absoluttelyyyyyy trashhhhhhh.shey make I dey cry ni
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Andyblaze: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=mzwealth]Absoluttelyyyyyy trashhhhhhh.shey make I dey cry ni[/quotelol]
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Arosa: Him true true look like man wen like toto well well. 24 hours non stop?
grin
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by chomlee1(m): 2:01am On Sep 18, 2013
psucc: Great achievement! While his type is looking for a way to improve human life, he only achieve his in his chosen career. Abeg make WAEC givam the certificate jor
This man is a lawyer cum actor or are u nt aware?
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by dplomaticVal: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2013
witty interview indeed. undecided undecided

however, he should Ωote that Dignity is akin to Virginity. 1c lost can NVR be regained
Re: I am SEXUALLY STRONG AND CAN HAVE SEX FOR 24 HOURS- KENNETH OKONKWO by tpia5: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
mzwealth: Absoluttelyyyyyy trashhhhhhh.shey make I dey cry ni

Why cant you love him? You dey fear?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing ‘Omoge Lekki’ Acquires A Toyota Venza / OMG!!!! University Of Lagos "BIG GIRL" Stripped N@ked & Molested After Caught! / Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.