Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! (6749 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Join over 10000 order users and earn daily at 9jagold. **We have NO SCAM records**

Having any issues with receiving your payout, please let us know on this thread. But ensure your investment is at least 5 days old, 'cos daily payouts starts from the 5th working day after deposit.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Good Morning Peeps!

We are still here to help you with any issue you may have as regards to our services and investment programme.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Afternoon peeps!

We are still looking forth for your questions.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Skynett:

I have already asked question but you have not provided answer okay let me re-frame the question is it a H.Y.I.P and what do you invest the money that your members deposit that will make you to get returns.

Sir,

The information you are seeking is stated on the site clearly... Please contact us ONLY if you haven't received your payout.. payouts are automated and starts from the 5th day after your investment. 9jagold [dot] [com] is not hyip... we promise what we can afford... and that's 1% of your investment daily.

The purpose of this programme is to double your investment within the specified days of your chosen plan, which we know your bank can not do for you even if you leave your funds with them for a whole year.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Good Morning Peeps!

Because of the huge profit we made yesterday from the champ. league opener... 9jagold will be adding extra 1% i.e. 2% to all pending payouts today and tomorrow ONLY.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by betfair(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2013
9jagold.com:
Good Morning Peeps!

Because of the huge profit we made yesterday from the champ. league opener... 9jagold will be adding extra 1% i.e. 2% to all pending payouts today and tomorrow ONLY.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.

Good development.

Am looking forward to this promise in my nxt payout today. Thanks.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2013
betfair:

Good development.

Am looking forward to this promise in my nxt payout today. Thanks.

Yes! the increase is for just yesterday and today. You MUST have received that of yesterday by now.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Rhemite(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2013
GOOD DAY TO YOU , JUST SAW THIS THROUGH A FRIEND RECOMMENDATION . My question is your mode OF deposit. Which exchange would you recommend for your would be members cos getting Perfect Money is not Easy. I would also Suggest you try other means like Bank Transfer and CARD transfer too. Also assume my Deposit is ten. After 200days. Will dat be All or will my capital be included. Just asking all this cos i could not get any of it on your website. Thanks
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Rhemite: GOOD DAY TO YOU , JUST SAW THIS THROUGH A FRIEND RECOMMENDATION . My question is your mode OF deposit. Which exchange would you recommend for your would be members cos getting Perfect Money is not Easy. I would also Suggest you try other means like Bank Transfer and CARD transfer too. Also assume my Deposit is ten. After 200days. Will dat be All or will my capital be included. Just asking all this cos i could not get any of it on your website. Thanks

There is no return of capital after the given plan period. We work with the capital and in return pay you daily. But if you want funds in bulk, you can still communicate to us, and in such case, you will receive funds only ones and that is after the given plan period with regards to the amount you invested.

As for your suggestion, we shall consider it perhaps in future. But it is very easy to open a PM account. You only need your e-mail address to open one, and of'cos there are so many reliable exchangers in Nigeria you can use in adding funds, some of which you can even find here on Nairaland.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by ecrestglobal(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
you can always refer to us for your e-currency needs

see signature below
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Get ready to be the first to grab our AIRTIME gift tomorrow... we shall drop the PIN anytime from 7.00am - 8.00am... Don't miss this awof!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2013
We promised this 5110-7608-9716. GOOD LUCK to the lucky one!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2013
9jagold.com:
We promised this 5110-7608-9716. GOOD LUCK to the lucky one!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
WON!!!.,...HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THESE
tnx
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by wisemanj(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
9jagold.com:
Get ready to be the first to grab our AIRTIME gift tomorrow... we shall drop the PIN anytime from 7.00am - 8.00am... Don't miss this awof!

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.

helo i just want to kn if i should invest 50 what will be my daily profit state in clear teams
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
wisemanj: helo i just want to kn if i should invest 50 what will be my daily profit state in clear teams

0.50cents daily for 200 days
i.e. $100 overturn.

You can also choose to have this money in bulk, in that case, your acct shall be removed from the daily payout. Hence, you get $100.00 in bulk at your plans due expiry date.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
monsuru560: WON!!!.,...HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THESE
tnx

Sure! More will come... just keep an eye on this thread.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2013
We promised this 0920-3671-4247-1247

The lucky one should please indicate.
Thank you for investing on 9jagold.... more tomorrow.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by malachi2uk(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2013
DOES NOT EXIST.
HOW CAN I VERIFY PM ACCOUNT?
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2013
malachi2uk: DOES NOT EXIST.
HOW CAN I VERIFY PM ACCOUNT?

It's AIRTEL PIN... we gave out MTN the other day. AIRTEL users should load it and let us know.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2013
9jagold.com:
We promised this 0920-3671-4247-1247

The lucky one should please indicate.
Thank you for investing on 9jagold.... more tomorrow.

Thanks,
9jagold ADMIN.
SMASHED!!! AGAIN
tnx once again
d streak continues......
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
monsuru560: SMASHED!!! AGAIN
tnx once again
d streak continues......

You again... congratz bro!
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by betfair(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Hello Admin, No card for us today? Miss the once you gave out earlier.... now ready to follow your thread bomber to bomber... and cash in to ya gifts.

Keep it up.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2013
betfair: Hello Admin, No card for us today? Miss the once you gave out earlier.... now ready to follow your thread bomber to bomber... and cash in to ya gifts.

Keep it up.
u want to break my streak grin grin
AM SORY U CNT...
Hahahaha
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
betfair: Hello Admin, No card for us today? Miss the once you gave out earlier.... now ready to follow your thread bomber to bomber... and cash in to ya gifts.

Keep it up.

Today isn't over yet... just keep watch.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Good morning NL...
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by acmev1: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Hi Admin,
I just checked your site and there's no physical address.
So, where are you located?

Also, if i invest today, will the 1% profit be paid daily and automatically to my perfect money account?

Please advice.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2013
acmev1: Hi Admin,
I just checked your site and there's no physical address.
So, where are you located?

Also, if i invest today, will the 1% profit be paid daily and automatically to my perfect money account?

Please advice.

9jagold is strictly an online establishment... only our workers know our office which is hidden from the public for security reasons ONLY.
Funds are sent automatically from the 5th day after your investment.

Feel free to alert us here... if you fail to receive funds daily starting from the 5th day... you can also e-mail us.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Daily payouts shall be increased by 1.5%... this holidays ONLY.
Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Watch out for our new investment plan... that will only last for 25 days. And your investment is doubled. The aim of this new plan is to double whatever you have invested in 25days. You shall recieve 10% of any amount you invested daily for 20days. Payout shall however start from the 5th day after your investment. You won't need to wait for 200 days anymore!

Just watch out... for the new launch this week.
You surely will love the new plan.

1 Like

Re: 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
The deed is done... you asked for it, now you have it. From 1% daily payout to 10%. It can only be better with 9jagold. Keep investing peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Etisalat Now Stealing Form It Subscribers? / Direct Bank Savings / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.