Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468269 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2019
skypower:
Good day everyone, please is there any known law against running two programs concurrently at NOUN or any other university in Nigeria. Project is what is left for me to conclude my PGD program but I want to start another program at BSc level next semester. Can I go ahead considering that I yet to sign out of my PGD program

You can i did such, in as much as is not the same program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2019
thaddeus12:

You can i did such, in as much as is not the same program

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azpi: 9:20am On May 27, 2019
Good morning all,

Please is the MBA form still available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2019
BE INFORMED:

PORTAL IS NOW ACCESSIBLE.
Students can now login via https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

NOTE: The portal has been programmed for second semester. Please register first via:https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

Visit EDUSPORTAL for NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
"The matric number is not on the programme list....."
Why is nouonline.net so unreliable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DBAAMI(f): 1:15pm On May 27, 2019
I will like to know if Noun offers MSc criminology, the school fees, do I need to attend the study centre or read on my own,and when is the resumption date , kindly give me the necessary information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNUPDATE2019: 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
livinsoul:

how do you mean i just used it now click on student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:41pm On May 27, 2019
I just tried it again and got the same result.
I have tried it on three different browsers and tried using nou123345...and NOU12345... Still got same result.
(M.Sc).
NOUNUPDATE2019:

how do you mean i just used it now click on student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2019
Hi guys. I abandoned my project a long time ago but want to conclude it now. Am I to register my Project on my portal? Also is it possible to conclude my project and roundup my school programme without me being physically present in Nigeria?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNUPDATE2019: 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
livinsoul:
I just tried it again and got the same result.
I have tried it on three different browsers and tried using nou123345...and NOU12345... Still got same result.
(M.Sc).

have you done semester registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
That is what I wanted to do.
It is after submitting I received the error messages.
NOUNUPDATE2019:

have you done semester registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNUPDATE2019: 4:00pm On May 27, 2019
Obinoscopy:
Hi guys. I abandoned my project a long time ago but want to conclude it now. Am I to register my Project on my portal? Also is it possible to conclude my project and roundup my school programme without me being physically present in Nigeria?

you have to get in touch with your study center first before anything
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
NOUNUPDATE2019:

you have to get in touch with your study center first before anything
I know My Project Supervisor and have been corresponding with him online even though I'm not in Nigeria. I am in my last Chapter in my Project and will be done soon. He has been very helpful and I believe I will be done with the corrections in two weeks time.

However I dont know what to do once I'm done with the Project. How do I submit? Can someone do it for me? Am I to register Project on my Portal?

Do I still need to get in touch with my Study Centre? I'm not in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:07pm On May 27, 2019
The "State" checklist is frozen. WTF is going on sef?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2019
livinsoul:

Be Patient! The portal is still not active, exams are on-ongoing, give the school time till next month...

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
Thank you sir.
Anthonyo15:

Be Patient! The portal is still not active, exams are on-ongoing, give the school time till next month...

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CotenantNIG: 3:49am On May 28, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Thank you

hello sir I registered last year in noun And even given matric no but have no paid school fees after registering, his my admission still valid

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CotenantNIG: 3:54am On May 28, 2019
NOUNPortal:
More questions added this morning...

> Noun e-exam past questions and answers

> Download e-Exam course materials

> 2019 List of courses offered in NOUN

> New NOUN School Fees for July 2019 intake

> All Noun Admission Requirements

Hope you find this useful.

hello sir I registered last year in noun And even given matric no but have no paid school fees after registering, his my admission still valid
Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by viktog(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2019
Hello,
My name is Embele Keme. A Msc student from the University of Benin, carrying out a student of use of social media for financial reporting in nigeria. Kindly spare 2mins of your time to fill out the form. Thanks a lot.�������� https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeJY1BNiCdTMJQaNOyV2NkPrQjqThVdyxQiNEqRqawJmq9pQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobostykah(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Regards
Yes, your admission is still valid, you can start when you're ready
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wilfredissah: 11:22am On May 28, 2019
Be your brother keeper. Please I need NCS past questions and answers. Help me send to my email - wilfredissah1@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE

This is to notify all students that have completed all course work and have seen all their results but are yet to graduate.
To come to the study centre with a printed copy of all their results, and see their respective faculty officers. After the ongoing 2019_1 examination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2019
Notice To Benin Study Centre Students – NOUN

This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students that were caught for examination malpractice during the just concluded 2019_1 POP EXAMS AND THE ON GOING 2019_1 E-EXAMS to come for a meeting with the STUDY CENTRE DIRECTOR

READ MORE ==> Notice To Benin Study Centre Students – NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zara01(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2019
Done.

viktog:
Hello,
My name is Embele Keme. A Msc student from the University of Benin, carrying out a student of use of social media for financial reporting in nigeria. Kindly spare 2mins of your time to fill out the form. Thanks a lot.�������� https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeJY1BNiCdTMJQaNOyV2NkPrQjqThVdyxQiNEqRqawJmq9pQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 7:21pm On May 28, 2019
Hello my people,
Will exams take place tomorrow?? Will the public holiday affect anything??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
REMINDER!!!

Rescheduling of all courses scheduled to hold on Wednesday May 29, 2019.
All exams earlier scheduled to hold on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 are hereby moved to Friday May 31, 2019. The time for the courses remain the same. Please inform students and staff in your study centre.... (Exam Continues on thursday 30th of may)
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2019
If you know you didn’t submit your tma 1 due to network issue or any reason, chat me up on www.nounaid.com/contact

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49am On May 29, 2019
Please,is it possible to write my exams in any of d noun centres other than my primary centre?i have just a semester left but iv moved from the state where i was residing b4 to another.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Regards

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2019
badboymase:
Please,is it possible to write my exams in any of d noun centres other than my primary centre?i have just a semester left but iv moved from the state where i was residing b4 to another.
For now i heard they have stopped it unlike before u can do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.