Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473637 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MzGiwa: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
tosbobby:
Hi,
Don't be worried. Your admission is still intact just that you didn't meet up with the time frame as defined on the school calendar.
By next semester, do all the needful on time
So many people completed their course n exam registration but couldn't attempt the TMAs because the portal yanked them off. They need to start from where they stopped by next semester.
In NOUN if mgt say, take step 1, be ready to take 3steps
Welcome to NOUN

Please do you have an idea when the portal will be opened for Mac 2019/2020 session. Kindly assist

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Am having issues submitting my project online...please anyone with suggestions on how to do it. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ominskie: 12:36am On Jun 26, 2019
pls help me. I did a pgde in 2015. and I relocated to Phc. now I tried to check my portal and it is saying graduated check with academic registry. how do I go about it. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Rogersmith:
Am having issues submitting my project online...please anyone with suggestions on how to do it. Thanks.
Someone should please respond to my request
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2019
The portal has been approved to be opened on 1st of July 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topeaz: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
registration begin on monday why result is not out yet

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
The portal will be open official for registration by July 01, 2019 for 2019_2 session

[quote author=MzGiwa post=79669294][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MzGiwa: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
tosbobby:
Hi,
The portal will be open official for registration by July 01, 2019 for 2019_2 session

Thanks a lot. Does it mean I can going from 2nd semester? Do you have any idea about the MBA programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by glammys: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Contact this number.08073507411

Legit oo

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Anthonyo15:
The portal has been approved to be opened on 1st of July 2019.

Bros, please is it true that you can't request for transcript of your academic records from NOUN if your name is not yet on the graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2019
National Open University (NOUN)

NEW SEMESTER / SESSION

FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENTS

Payment of School Fees, Semester Registration, Course And Exam Registration will Commence by July 1st Closes on August 3rd 2019

Pen On Paper(POP) Exam will commence by October
WHILE
E-Exam is November.

Be prepared!
God help Us All �.

Macharthony Solutions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2019
lexdino:

Bros, please is it true that you can't request for transcript of your academic records from NOUN if your name is not yet on the graduation list?

Not True

NOUN Undergraduate Transcripts Application Guidelines

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2019
You make posts here like you are ready to help regarding queries with NOUN but when questions are directed at you, you completely ignore. Even if you don't have an answer, you can politely say you don't know rather than ignore. And you expect people to refer clients to you with this attitude you are putting up?
Anthonyo15:

National Open University (NOUN)

NEW SEMESTER / SESSION

FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENTS

Payment of School Fees, Semester Registration, Course And Exam Registration will Commence by July 1st Closes on August 3rd 2019

Pen On Paper(POP) Exam will commence by October
WHILE
E-Exam is November.

Be prepared!
God help Us All �.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2019
babs4090:
You make posts here like you are ready to help regarding queries with NOUN but when questions are directed at you, you completely ignore. Even if you don't have an answer, you can politely say you don't know rather than ignore. And you expect people to refer clients to you with this attitude you are putting up?
THATS NOT TRUE, YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE WRONG PERSON, CHECK ALL OF HIS POST, HE UPLOADS ANY LATEST INFORMATIONS FROM THE SCHOOL AND REPLIES ANYONE WHO'S HAVING ANY CHALLENGE...YOU DON'T EXPECT HIM TO SLEEP HERE AND BE REPLYING EVERY INFOS THAT COMES IN DAY BY DAY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2019
I think all the information yo need are online
The duration is 4semesters if am not mistaking
Advantage of NOU is that the school system is designed in such a way that you destiny will be placed on your hand and it will be left to you to architect it the way u want

MzGiwa:
Thanks a lot. Does it mean I can going from 2nd semester? Do you have any idea about the MBA programme
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2019
MzGiwa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2019
HAVING PROBLEM REPRINTING YOUR ADMISSION LETTER

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

(1) https://www.nouonline.net/zzugletter_pdf.php

(2) https://www.nouonline.net/zzugletter_repdf.php

For the current Admission letter follow the first link.

For old Admission letter, follow the second link.

The Remita needed here is that of (Undergraduates)₦5000 or (Postgraduates/Masters)₦7500 or (PhD)₦10000 for Admission form.

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Edusportal:

Not True

NOUN Undergraduate Transcripts Application Guidelines

Thanks for the information.
I have read the guidelines as explained on that page. Below, I quote a paragraph which listed the documents that an applicant should submit when applying for their transcript of academic records
The application should include all necessary details of the applicant (full name of applicant, matriculation number, programme, faculty, year of graduation, full address of destination, and designation of recipient (e.g. the secretary, the dean).
Attach a photocopy of your National Open University of Nigeria Certificate.

How do I get the bolded documents if my name is not yet on the school's graduation list?

Please help, or is there something that I am not understanding?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexdino:

Thanks for the information.
I have read the guidelines as explained on that page. Below, I quote a paragraph which listed the documents that an applicant should submit when applying for their transcript of academic records

How do I get the bolded documents if my name is not yet on the school's graduation list?

Please help, or is there something that I am not understanding?
i don't think u can apply 4 ur transcript if u havent graduated.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOTE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
pls, am not too familiar with Lagos. About the project defence, are we to go for the defence any day between the stated days..... 30th - 9th July?
Is there provision for us to sleep over or are we to get Hotel? I need answer ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Phiheywhy1:
pls, am not too familiar with Lagos. About the project defence, are we to go for the defence any day between the stated days..... 30th - 9th July?
Is there provision for us to sleep over or are we to get Hotel? I need answer ASAP

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE GOING TO LAGOS, CONSULT YOUR FACULTY OFFICER OR YOUR STUDY CENTRE TO KNOW WHETHER THERE ARE ANY SCHEDULED DAYS FOR THE PRESENTATION/DEFENSE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2019
ATTENTION

We write to inform you that the National Open University of Nigeria management has directed that with effect from Monday 1st July 2019, the Nouonline students portal will be opened for examination and course registration for the 2019_2 Academic session.

Similarly, Noun new students and second-semester students are to be informed to pay the necessary school fees as soon as possible to take part in the forthcoming semester activities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
2019_2
According to the 2019 academic calendar you're required to set alarm for the following dates of scheduled activities:

REGISTRATIONS
On Monday, 1st July: Examination and Course Registration Begins and ends on 3rd August, 2019 (35 days).

TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
1st TMA begins 12thAugust, 2019 and closes on 12th (7 days)

2nd TMA begins 19thAugust, 2019 and closes on 9th September (20 days)

3rd TMA begins 9th September, 2019 and closes on 5th October (25 days)

Each of the above TMAs gives students the opportunity to earn 10 marks totalling 30 marks per course for TMA 1, 2, and 3.

EXAMINATIONS
POP (PEN ON PAPER) holds from 21st October to 9th November, 2019.

E-EXAM OR CBT (COMPUTER BASED TEST) holds from 11th - 30th November, 2019.

RELEASE OF RESULTS
23rd December.

Note:The accuracy of the calendar depends on challenges faced during TMA and Exams.

PORTAL REGISTRATION https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

COURSE OUTLINES
http://nou.edu.ng/index.php/registerable_2

COURSE MATERIALS
http://nou.edu.ng/courseware

Call or chat me up if you need assistance with anything. Feel free.

Thanks for your supports and always stay positive, and positive things will visit you.

Macharthony Solutions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Naruto87(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello , please am planing to start an MBA program hopefully when this year session commences. What I'll like to ask is advice on the advantages and disadvantages of the program, cost implications and problems.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
I heard that if a student did not finish the third semester statement of result or certificate would not be given, I intend to finish my program this December but I was told that if I don't do the third semester certificate or statement won't be given even if I have finished everything concerning the program, please how true is this

The course is PGD Education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
olalekan9320:
I heard that if a student did not finish the third semester statement of result or certificate would not be given, I intend to finish my program this December but I was told that if I don't do the third semester certificate or statement won't be given even if I have finished everything concerning the program, please how true is this

The course is PGD Education

Is not true when u finish ur course work and ur project result is out u are automatically good to go.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
thaddeus12:

Is not true when u finish ur course work and ur project result is out u are automatically good to go.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by royal89(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Sorry can i still apply for undergraduate course?? since you guys have resume
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2019
royal89:
Sorry can i still apply for undergraduate course?? since you guys have resume
Yes

Admission is still on..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2019
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

Studying with us gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support you need to succeed.

Undergraduate Programmes
100 Level
Generally, the requirements for getting admission into the National Open University of Nigeria include five (5) credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study. The five (5) credits include Credits in Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects. More details can be found under programmes. http://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes

200 Level
i) National Diploma at Upper Credit from recognized institutions.

ii) National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subject(s) relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.

iii). International Baccalaureates, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two ‘A’ Level papers in relevant subjects and pre-requisite number of ‘O’ Level credit passes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.