Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468916 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Enskynelson post=85985554]
Hope you had no -issue of exams misconduct. If you don't, check your SC if it persists. [/quote

Not at all ]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
DOCUMENTS FOR SCREENING

Your admission letter

Local government certificate

Birth certificate

Three photocopies of you results

Passports- go along with 6

And your O'level results must be the original copy

Application form

Remita receipt

Please Note: Screening for new students hasn't commence at the moment.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Telegram group chat https://cutit.org/NOUN-Telegram-

WhatsApp group: TBD

So, help yourselves.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
rrreer:
DOCUMENTS FOR SCREENING

Your admission letter

Local government certificate

Birth certificate

Three photocopies of you results

Passports- go along with 6

And your O'level results must be the original copy

Application form

Remita receipt

Please Note: Screening for new students hasn't commence at the moment.
please I want to combine O'level because of math I have the original of one and the other only the print out (its last year weac) can I be screened with it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
NOTICE!!!

All Matric With Nou17 And Below Is Still Undergoing Checking...

So View Wallet Logic Might Not Work As Ur Payment Record For 2017 And Below Is Wiped By The School Due To Order Id Verification

Mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

Drop your Whsatsapp line and I will forward the guideline I have to u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
bastien:
Sent. Please remove your number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Xtine22:

please I want to combine O'level because of math I have the original of one and the other only the print out (its last year weac) can I be screened with it?
Yes, you can do that. Go with scratch card that they will used and check the result online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes, you can do that. Go with scratch card that they will used and check the result online.
k. thank!I have my scratched card

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jideflows(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello house, we need your help, my wife had F in one of her GST but later found out that she did all her TMA n she got 29 n 20 in her exams and they failed her, she went to the ICT office in asaba study center n she was told nothing can b done that she should go n pay school and register the course pls what do we do? Pay the money is not the issue but paying for one silly idiots mistake is the issue here..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
She can request for the remark of the exam, but she will have to pay for it.

jideflows:
Hello house, we need your help, my wife had F in one of her GST but later found out that she did all her TMA n she got 29 n 20 in her exams and they failed her, she went to the ICT office in asaba study center n she was told nothing can b done that she should go n pay school and register the course pls what do we do? Pay the money is not the issue but paying for one silly idiots mistake is the issue here..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
UPDATE!!!

If your matric number is nou18........ And nou19.......

You guys can now login to your various portal

Click e-wallet then view wallet then scroll down and click back

Your negative balance should dissappear.. If Yours doesn't disappear be patient for a while

U can now generate RRR and make your payments, also register for the semester, courses and exam

Note: 2017 downwards RRR is still under maintenance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirfarouk(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Is there a whatsapp group for M.Ed Guidance and Counseling students? If yes, link please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jideflows(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
The GST is computer based n she saw her scores, they excluded one of her TMA results
Teddyg2:
She can request for the remark of the exam, but she will have to pay for it.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Guestuser: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
jideflows:
The GST is computer based n she saw her scores, they excluded one of her TMA results
Did she check her tma score on her portal to confirm she indeed submitted all 1, 2 and 3?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tociano009(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2020
UncleSnr:
It is not possible.
Thanks for getting back, please can u tell me what makes it difficult or impossible to enroll from abroad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2020
sirfarouk:
Is there a whatsapp group for M.Ed Guidance and Counseling students? If yes, link please.

Seems we are searching for same thing. I need someone who has completed atleast a semester in the same course.
I have questions I need to clarify b4 making financial commitment

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Unclesarm: 2:51am On Jan 22, 2020
good morning, concerning the fee, we must pay before course registration right? and secondly, do dey allow payment per semester? tnx
Samisha500:
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR FEES

(1) 41,000 compulsory fee UNDERGRADUATE new students
➡35,000 compulsory fee POSTGRADUATE new students

(2) 18,000 first semester and second semester compulsory fee for new or returning students

(3) 4 credit unit courses each 3,000 course registration

(4) 3 credit unit courses each 2,500 course registration
➡POSTGRADUATES- 3 credit unit 3,000 per course

(5) 2 credit unit courses each 2,000 course registration
➡POSTGRADUATES- 2 credit unit 2,500 per course

(6) 1 credit unit courses each 2,000 course registration

(7) each course exam registration for undergraduate 1000 while
Post graduate/masters 2000

(8 ) Project fee for undergraduate 15,000

(9) Project fee for post graduate 25,000

(10) Project fee for masters 40,000

(11) (I.T) Industrial Training fee 10,000

Compulsory fees + the number of your 3 credit unit courses + the number of your 2 credit unit courses +1000/2000 for each course as exam registration fee…………

EXAMPLE: I’m offering 8 courses this semester

3unit is 2500 x 2 = 5,000
2unit is 2000 x 6 = 12,000
Compulsory fee = 18,000
Exam fee 1000 x 8 = 8,000
OR
Exam fee 2000 × 8 = 16000

Total is 43,000 or 51,000

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Unclesarm:
good morning, concerning the fee, we must pay before course registration right? and secondly, do dey allow payment per semester? tnx
ACCORDINGLY!⬇
I. FUND YOUR WALLETS
II. SEMESTER REGISTRATION
III. COURSE REGISTRATION
IV. EXAM REGISTRATION

2. YES, EVERY FEES YOU PAY IN NOUN IS PER SEMESTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2020
All economics students should join this whatsapp group. Contact me via whatsapp: 08149145254
Visit nouneco.dudaone.com for the latest updates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020
tociano009:
Thanks for getting back, please can u tell me what makes it difficult or impossible to enroll from abroad
Exams are usually written at the study centres, that will require your physical presence.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirfarouk(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2020
yak:

Seems we are searching for same thing. I need someone who has completed atleast a semester in the same course.
I have questions I need to clarify b4 making financial commitment

I have been searching for colleagues in that department for a while now. I have lots of questions to ask.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jideflows(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Guestuser:

Did she check her tma score on her portal to confirm she indeed submitted all 1, 2 and 3?
she has the print out of her TMA’s
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Pls guys, am a new applicant for 2020/21 . I generated my RRR 3days ago and make online payment yesterday. Since then I was trying to continue with my application on the school portal with my Unique ID and RRR but not going.
Wrong RRR whenever I tried to check the RRR.
Pls what is the way out

I await your response.
Thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Michaelshow:
Pls guys, am a new applicant for 2020/21 . I generated my RRR 3days ago and make online payment yesterday. Since then I was trying to continue with my application on the school portal with my Unique ID and RRR but not going.
Pls what is the way out

I await your response.
Thanks..
Go to nouonline.net
Click check RRR... If successful, go to the admission link and use the link CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Done. On checking RRR on school portal : Payment record not available.
Which I have the proof of payment on mail from remita.
Pls what next to do
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
She should take that to her department at the SC

jideflows:
she has the print out of her TMA’s
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michaelshow:
Done.
On checking RRR on school portal : Payment record not available.

Which I have the proof of payment on mail from remita.

Pls what next to do

Thanks.
It's likely a temporary issue. Earlier, I tried checking an RRR, it showed same but it became successful about an hour ago. Just keep checking. It will most likely go cos such rarely happens.
Pls don't put the dash in the numbers and no space in the numbers also.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Make sure you don't include the dashes in the RRR code

Michaelshow:
Pls what is the way out

I await your response.
Thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yes I don't include dashes in the RRR.
Pls any way out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michaelshow:
Yes
I don't include dashes in the RRR.

Pls any way out
WhatsApp me to help you out

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.