Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444475 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
moyinoluwabun:
Please can you help with graduation requirement for communication/Information Technology. Matric no is NOU165 and I came in thru DE. Thanks
I have that. Drop your Whsatsapp number or email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
babs4090:

Please, I have graduated and my name is on the list. I have a credit balance of 10,000 in my wallet. How do I get refund for this? And if I wish to use it as part of the graduation fee, how do I go about it?
from the look of things, it seems we run Post graduate program for the same purpose. Are you planning to collect statement of results or you want to wait for certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com Thanks
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
GRADUANDS/CONVOCATION LIST:
Students who's names appears on the graduands/convocation list should check their portals. If u have negative balance in ur portal, kindly report to Principal Accountant for reconciliation on or before 21st Friday February 2020.
NOTE:
Students with negative balance in their portal will NOT be cleared for convocation/certificate collection.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who has the graduation requirements for entrepreneurship and business management am a direct entry student my matric number is nou164 I have already reached 110 credit unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Greetings @All.

Please note that as of date, NOUN computes your CGPA factoring ALL Credit units carried including INCOMPLETE results and DUPLICATED[/b]courses.

In other words, if you meet graduation requirements and you have incomplete Elective courses or otherwise, the [b]TOTAL credit load CARRIED
will be computed against your credit earned.

FYI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
moyinoluwabun:
123@gmail.com Thanks
Sent already
Edit your mail in the main post.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bekind33:
Who has the graduation requirements for entrepreneurship and business management am a direct entry student my matric number is nou164 I have already reached 110 credit unit.
Have you done all 100L GSTs and CIT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Appreciate you. Seen it. Thanks
Enskynelson:
Sent already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please, do you happen to have for Computer science direct entry NOU165?

My whatsapp link is in bio if you do, thanks

Enskynelson:
Sent already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for the info, but how is it that someone with 3F is listed to graduate and someone that cleared and passed all courses yet go be listed?

Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!

Facilitation (Lectures) at all study centres and online at LCMS portal begins on 25th February, and ends on 30th April.

It literally begins 10 days from today.

GRADUATION LIST

There will be another list within two weeks, kindly exercise patience if you're qualified but haven't seen your name on the current list.

Thanks and always follow due processes henceforth in all your dealings.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
uliyaah:
Thanks for the info, but how is it that someone with 3F is listed to graduate and someone that cleared and passed all courses yet go be listed?

Hmmmmmmm

To what I have seen, cgpa contributes to it..

When your gp is high, NOUN will send you off quickly

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
uliyaah:

Did you try to find out if the courses are Core or electives? You passed all courses you took also does not mean you took all the required courses. Try and find out the details of those 3Fs. I really want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by browniecay: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good evening here

I want to print Transcript Request form for someone, but I keep seeing "Admission still pending" each time I input the RRR.

What could be the problem pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Negative balance, how do i clear please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

Have you done all 100L GSTs and CIT?
i have done all Gst accept CIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2020
olokings:
Greetings @All.

Please note that as of date, NOUN computes your CGPA factoring ALL Credit units carried including INCOMPLETE results and DUPLICATED[/b]courses.

In other words, if you meet graduation requirements and you have incomplete Elective courses or otherwise, the [b]TOTAL credit load CARRIED
will be computed against your credit earned.

FYI
i did not understand what you just wrote
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 5:23am On Feb 17, 2020
NOUN uses the FULL result to calculate your CGPA, incomplete results n all.

I read somewhere earlier that if you abandon an exam to rather get I(NE/NT) rather than F it doesn't affect your CGPA.

Well, it looks like it does after affect it because at final calculation, any I(NE/NT) in the result is calculated.

Bekind33:
i did not understand what you just wrote
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adieza(m): 5:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Hello.
Please I want to register for NOUN program.
Please can 120k take care of my school fees for first section?
Do NOUN graduates go for NYSC now?
I'm 21 and do you think it's fine for me to start my Bsc program there. But I'm involved in business, that's one major reason I'm opting for NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Adieza:
Hello.
Please I want to register for NOUN program.
Please can 120k take care of my school fees for first section?
Do NOUN graduates go for NYSC now?
I'm 21 and do you think it's fine for me to start my Bsc program there. But I'm involved in business, that's one major reason I'm opting for NOUN.
*yes 120k is enough
*not yet mobilised as of now (NYSC)
*yes you can, essence of school is work n learn

contact me on whatsapp for additional info/requests - 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
olalekan9320:
from the look of things, it seems we run Post graduate program for the same purpose. Are you planning to collect statement of results or you want to wait for certificate
Applying for statement of result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Is the portal having issues?

I tried to login and it's telling me that my matric number is not registered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
GOOD MORNING !!!

If You Are Seeing Negative Balance On Your Portal, its a General Issue.

NO PAYMENT FOR NOW OOOOOOO

NO ONE SHOULD MAKE PAYMENT FOR NOW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
She failed CIT 484 CORE
She failed CIT 474 ELECTIVE
She failed MTH213 CORE

Our results from about same time i started direct entry

Mine Hers
A 5 1
B 12 8
C 15 16
D 10 11
E 1 3
F 6 6

So even in terms of gradepoint, I believ I am still ahead of her.
Sincerely, sometimes NOUN will almost run you mad with the way they run things.

Enskynelson:

Did you try to find out if the courses are Core or electives? You passed all courses you took also does not mean you took all the required courses. Try and find out the details of those 3Fs. I really want to learn.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
From what I see, My GPA is leading hers

Funkybabee:

Hmmmmmmm

To what I have seen, cgpa contributes to it..

When your gp is high, NOUN will send you off quickly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Apart from the Cgpa calculated by me, is there a way one can get to know the official cgpa arrived at by NOUN??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2020
uliyaah:
From what I see, My GPA is leading hers

And you have acquired the same units course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Samisha500:
GOOD MORNING !!!

If You Are Seeing Negative Balance On Your Portal, its a General Issue.

NO PAYMENT FOR NOW OOOOOOO

NO ONE SHOULD MAKE PAYMENT FOR NOW

I made already b4 i realised!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
NOUN UPDATES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
iyatrustee:

I made already b4 i realised!
Sara
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

Kindly see the attached for CSS and see how it is. Maybe, you will learn something from it.
Please can you assist me with same? Environmental Science and Resource Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good afternoon sir, pls i also need the graduation requirement for communication/Information Technology. Matric no is NOU162 and I also came in thru DE. I have finished all the courses on the registrable courses including project, IT and seminar. Please

my email is --------- @ gmail.com
whatsapp ...................................

Enskynelson:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.