Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472244 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 9:30pm On May 19, 2020
For apapa study centre, pls how do we submit our e-clearance form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 5:12am On May 20, 2020
Enskynelson:

The pandemic has messed things up if not, by now, the graduates should be having their certificates. As soon as offices are opened, we will get to know the new arrangements. Cheers.

I just hope and pray that it will be dispatched to various centres.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Knowledge is power. God bless NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Copperwire1: 8:28am On May 20, 2020
Join first National Open University of Nigeria telegram group through the link in the picture below.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2020
Waiting for final time table.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:01am On May 20, 2020
AWA IJEBU COMMUNITY STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2020
Easily fill your clearance form here:

https://clearancenoun.online

This way you don't have to worry about scanning photo and all that... Every thing will be neat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
NOTICE!!!

There is a change of email to only Mushin study centre

mushincentre2020exam@gmail.com

Commencement of Electronic Clearance of Students for 2020_1 Exams
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE ALL FACULTY

In respect of the above;

All students are expected to:
1) Download and print the form ASAP
2) Complete Section A and affix recent COLOURED passport photograph
3) Scan and upload :

i) the completed form
ii) Exam registration slip for current semester;
iii) Current E wallet slip
iv) RRR payment slip(s) for current semester
to:mushincentre2020exam@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Electronic ClearanceNOUxxxxxxxxx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
emeraldoe:
For apapa study centre, pls how do we submit our e-clearance form?
Nounapapclearance2020@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ndyfaby: 12:30pm On May 20, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smokinloud(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
Please I need help from people here
I obtained noun admission form this year before the lock down I went with my waec print out but was asked to bring the original copy and I was about to go get the original copy from my secondary school then the lock down began till now I have not been able to get my original waec result. PLEASE DO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF STUDYING AT NOUN THIS SESSION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
smokinloud:
Please I need help from people here
I obtained noun admission form this year before the lock down I went with my waec print out but was asked to bring the original copy and I was about to go get the original copy from my secondary school then the lock down began till now I have not been able to get my original waec result. PLEASE DO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF STUDYING AT NOUN THIS SESSION

Yes. Continue from where you stopped next semester. Your admission is not lost
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smokinloud(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2020
Fkj202004:

wow! THANKS a lot sir. BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN MATRIC NUMBER O.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2020
Samisha500:

Nounapapclearance2020@gmail.com
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
smokinloud:

wow! THANKS a lot sir. BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN MATRIC NUMBER O.

You can get that next semester too. That's the beauty of NOUN

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smokinloud(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2020
Fkj202004:

You can get that next semester too. That's the beauty of NOUN
wawu! Thanks for the help sir!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!z

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,.

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)n

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saha7(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
Please, kindly connect me with Msc IT whatsapp group thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
Please how can I get Lagos study centre e-clearance email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jigaba(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2020
[��‍♂️JiGi EXpress��‍♂️

You can reach us for delivery services of your whatever item.
Just call or text us with your Location, destination, Item weight and Value and duration. You will find our charge very accommodating

Contacts:

_Your convenience is our time�_
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cotmag(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
Good morning. I applied for MSc hoping to start next semester but my transcript has not gotten to NOUN because of the lockdown. What do you suggest I do? Thanks in anticipation.
Fkj202004:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
choicesam:
Please how can I get Lagos study centre e-clearance email.
New UPDATE!!!

These are the confirmed email address for each faculties. (Lagos Study Centre)

➡sumbo.olatunji@yahoo.com (Agric Students)
➡sumbo.olatunji@yahoo.com (Public health students)
➡esokefun@noun.edu.ng (Nursing students)
➡ebinaiyekemi@yahoo.com (Faculty of sciences)
➡eumoru@noun.edu.ng (faculty of education)
➡lscclearance2020@gmail.com (Faculty of Management sciences)
➡rokwori@noun.edu.ng (Faculty of education)
➡nounfoss2020@yahoo.com (Faculty of social sciences)

E Clearance of Students for 2020_1 Exams
In respect to the above;
All students from Lagos study centre are expected to fill the form, coupled with their:

1) Printed clearance form

2) Printed RRR payment slip for 2020_1

3) Printed Exam reg slip for 2020_1

4) Printed e-wallet payments 2020_1
Kindly note that the time frame is between 11th May - 25th May
And you are to send with your valid email address. Thanks!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:37am On May 21, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Those who have presented their Business Plan should check back for their Grades from 1st week in June.

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dennyjuff: 10:37am On May 21, 2020
Hello guys I’d like to make an inquiry about NOuN. How long is their Masters degree program ? Say in business administration or public administration. There’s Noun in almost every city are the certificates one and the same from Lagos? Is noun uni NUc accredited ? Thanks a lot for ur help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2020
Samisha500:
NOTICE!!!

Those who have presented their Business Plan should check back for their Grades from 1st week in June.

DLCMS
Some that presented last week have been graded already. Just check.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 11:13am On May 21, 2020
cotmag:
Good morning. I applied for MSc hoping to start next semester but my transcript has not gotten to NOUN because of the lockdown. What do you suggest I do? Thanks in anticipation.

After the lockdown, you have to follow up your transcript submission, then be sure if it gets to NOUN, you will start from where you stopped.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 11:16am On May 21, 2020
Dennyjuff:
Hello guys I’d like to make an inquiry about NOuN. How long is their Masters degree program ? Say in business administration or public administration. There’s Noun in almost every city are the certificates one and the same from Lagos? Is noun uni NUc accredited ? Thanks a lot for ur help

A typical NOUN masters program runs for a year and six months, that is 3 semesters. But you can do it for a year if you can carry heavy workloads for 2 semesters. NOUN certificates in all study centres are the same and they are prepared in Abuja Headquarters. NOUN is accredited by NUC and every course have been accredited too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:05pm On May 21, 2020
UPDATE ON GST-302

Please note: Business Plan upload and presentation ends 4th of June, 2020.

DLCMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
TMA3 IS OUT!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dennyjuff: 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
Fkj202004:

A typical NOUN masters program runs for a year and six months, that is 3 semesters. But you can do it for a year if you can carry heavy workloads for 2 semesters. NOUN certificates in all study centres are the same and they are prepared in Abuja Headquarters. NOUN is accredited by NUC and every course have been accredited too.

thanks A lot!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BIGREEL(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.