Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,485 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444862 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:33pm On May 21, 2020
Dennyjuff:
thanks A lot!!!

You are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:13am On May 22, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 20DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 10TH OF JUNE ...
➡BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSION & PRESENTATION CLOSES ON THE 4TH OF JUNE

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 11:56am On May 22, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taireblaze(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
NOUN STUDENTS
*Fast Tma3 submission*

Don't lose this 10marks

U can contact me for fast submissions at affordable price

*standard exams summary is available*
*E-clearance is also available*

Touch the link below for more information
���

https:///2348100051150

*SUCESS*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
2020_1 POP EXAMINATIONS UPDATE

NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF 2020/1 POP EXAMINATIONS
University Management hereby notifies students that the Pen-on-paper (POP) Examinations shall commence as soon as the Federal Government opens Universities for academic activities.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prodigee: 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
Fkj202004:

You are welcome
Please when is the next semester starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMINATION 2020_1

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eemmddyy: 10:20pm On May 22, 2020
rrreer:
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!z

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,.

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)n
Please I wanted applying for Masters studies before the emergence of the Covid 19, I want to confirm if it's too late to apply for the Masters program this session. God bless �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcy(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2020
Can I use noun postgraduate diploma PGDBA to pursue master in other university
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AicitiCEO: 7:10am On May 23, 2020
Hello and good morning esteemed NOUN panel.

I want to enroll for admission into INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY so I need guidance concerning:

1. The right website to apply (as I discovered www.nouonline.net is not opening and showing Error 503)
2. When the next admission is taking place and when to apply (considering the Covid-19 lockdown)
3. The total fees breakdown for this course and the correct process of payment.

Thank you.

���
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoluabiguy: 7:38am On May 23, 2020
Do you want to learn programming language? Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to my channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro. Follow me on a journey to create fullstack software engineers.
On top of that, I would also be making vlogs about life as a software engineer and things to expect in the software industry.

I’m a software industry veteran with years of experience and derive joy in teaching students and aspiring engineers how to go about their craft.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You can thank me later by subscribing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2020
EbunGift1:
Please I need PGDE second semester past question
I have it in a zip file, you can send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frixie: 9:43am On May 23, 2020
Good day all, thanks for all the help here. Is there any examination clearance for 100 level students? Am kind of having difficulties understanding how the Noun operate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
frixie:
Good day all, thanks for all the help here. Is there any examination clearance for 100 level students? Am kind of having difficulties understanding how the Noun operate.
Yes. There is clearance going on right now. Go through this thread for more information on how to get it and how to submit. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2020
AicitiCEO:
Hello and good morning esteemed NOUN panel.

I want to enroll for admission into INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY so I need guidance concerning:

1. The right website to apply (as I discovered www.nouonline.net is not opening and showing Error 503)
2. When the next admission is taking place and when to apply (considering the Covid-19 lockdown)
3. The total fees breakdown for this course and the correct process of payment.

Thank you.

���
Check the website again. It is going very well. If you keep getting that error, you may have to try another Network data.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stephenabudu960(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
Hi... Pls is there a site where I can get Course Summaries and past questions... Pls it's URGENT, THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenabudu960:
Hi... Pls is there a site where I can get Course Summaries and past questions... Pls it's URGENT, THANKS
http://www.noudocs.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Legitist: 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
Good day all and thank you for the information assistance been rendered here.
I want to know if admission 2020/2021 academic session is been processed right now so that I can go ahead with the application process or I should still hold on.
I intend to apply for B.sc Chemistry with my HND in SLT starting from 200 level (or can I get a better deal?)
Please, when will they start processing admission for 2020/2021 session?
Thanks in advance....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2020
Legitist:
Good day all and thank you for the information assistance been rendered here.
I want to know if admission 2020/2021 academic session is been processed right now so that I can go ahead with the application process or I should still hold on.
I intend to apply for B.sc Chemistry with my HND in SLT starting from 200 level (or can I get a better deal?)
Please, when will they start processing admission for 2020/2021 session?
Thanks in advance....
Complete admission process is not possible right now. I suggest you wait till next semester to begin all the process.
Well, with HND, no better deal than 200L as there is no 300L admission in NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2020
Guys is TMa2 still active?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2020
Dwayne22:
Guys is TMa2 still active?
No. It's TMA3 now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Legitist: 8:25pm On May 23, 2020
Enskynelson:

Complete admission process is not possible right now. I suggest you wait till next semester to begin all the process.
Well, with HND, no better deal than 200L as there is no 300L admission in NOUN.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate this!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Enskynelson:

No. It's TMA3 now.
What of someone who missed TMA2?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2020
Dwayne22:

What of someone who missed TMA2?
No way out for now. Anyone who promises you that might likely be up for something fishy. Focus on your TMA3 and complete them. If you are lucky, the school may choose to reopen the already closed ones.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:17am On May 24, 2020
Pls my josstudycentre@noun.edu.ng. mail has been in pending mail sincs yesterday I have been refreshing but refuse to send up til now pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:20am On May 24, 2020
Hi all, has anyone received feedback from study centres regarding clearance form submission?

I submitted mine four days ago but no response from them if I’m cleared or not. I rep Abuja Model Study Centre.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2020
morningstar55:
Hi all, has anyone received feedback from study centres regarding clearance form submission?

I submitted mine four days ago but no response from them if I’m cleared or not. I rep Abuja Model Study Centre.

Same situation I am in. Coincidentally, it is Abuja model too!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 10:09am On May 24, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
Updated a few minutes ago
===

NOUN Examination Rules and Guidelines for POP and e-Exams 2020/1

=> https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/students-examination-guidelines/

Hope you find it useful.

MGT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
dungas30:
Pls my josstudycentre@noun.edu.ng. mail has been in pending mail sincs yesterday I have been refreshing but refuse to send up til now pls help
Yours could be your network. It is very common when the files take long time to attach. Why not try using Chrome on your phone instead of the gmail app or try using a PC to send.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.