Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473332 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2020
In preparation for the Faculty of social science Virtual Examination

- Learn how to take noun virtual exams

- Virtual exams tips

- how to set up your laptop for Virtual exams

Visit:- How To Take NOUN Virtual Exams – Step By Step Guide

Click here to Download faculty of social science virtual exams timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
UPDATE!!!

Good morning NOUNITES

School have started sending password to all students in faculty of social science.

Pls if you have students that belong to faculty social science tell them to check your email now for your password.
Wish you success.

Virtual Exam for Faculty of Social Science begins tomorrow.

Be informed

Virtual Exams Guide Video:
https://dea.nou.edu.ng/node/90830
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
updated

LIST OF UNEXAMINABLE COURSES FOR FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE has been added

See the updated list here:- List Of Unexaminable Courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
If you belong to the faculty of social science. You can get your past questions from me.

07010458324 (Whatsapp)

Or visit nouneco.com

This is an opportunity for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a very helpful ethical hacking video. I recommend you watch, practice and ask me questions. I will be more than willing to assist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMB7tTAT80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuFxjy_rws&t=9s
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Enskynelson:

You don't print exclusion letter by yourself o. Your institution will give you.
Please after regristration, am I to wait till it's ready and go and collect it from the school or am I to pay and print it myself because i cant see it on my dashboard
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2020
headboyprince:

Please after regristration, am I to wait till it's ready and go and collect it from the school or am I to pay and print it myself because i cant see it on my dashboard
Kindly login and see if the print option is available now. Those who applied earlier can now print. Pls disregard the earlier comment as it was mistook for exemption letter.
Print on A4 conqueror paper in full colour.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
please, when will the next phase of admission application begin?.I want to enroll in undergraduate couse.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2020
I am unable to share my screen with the proctor. The share button is not highlighted. What should I do?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by studentarrive: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
marimaar:

That's not true, you can print yourself onces it appears on the dashboard after submitting.
I know cos I completed my registration day before yesterday and it appeared like 30 minutes after same day.

He already took back his words. He made a mistake and has admitted it. You can look through the other posts and you will see that.

Thank you for your enlightenment and God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ribasandez:

He already took back his words. He made a mistake and has admitted it. You can look through the other posts and you will see that.

Thank you for your enlightenment and God bless you.
I didn't see that., let me modify my reply to him
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Adulphus:
I am unable to share my screen with the proctor. The share button is not highlighted. What should I do?
Click on the image in the box, it will be highlighted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
www.tklesson.com (E-learning hub)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
dubezra:
please, when will the next phase of admission application begin?.I want to enroll in undergraduate couse.
ADMISSION IS ON...

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

Admission into National Open University of Nigeria has commenced, interested candidates can apply now.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexczy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm a Maths/Furthermaths Tutor(Secondary School only).....can work anywhere in Lagos......N2500 per hour......08163057424.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
NOUN

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE HAVE JUST 15 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR GSTs WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF JULY ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Pls I have a question
I have successfully applied for Mac at noun, now I am required to proceed to the study center I chose. My question is when I get there will I be required to take an exam to secure my admission or I will just submit my documents. Thank you
Samisha500:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE HAVE JUST 15 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR GSTs WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF JULY ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
oyukuwife:
Pls I have a question
I have successfully applied for Mac at noun, now I am required to proceed to the study center I chose. My question is when I get there will I be required to take an exam to secure my admission or I will just submit my documents. Thank you

To submit documents only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
One more question please
Lagos study center for noun is close to Fela shrine but the address on noun website is showing VI. So I don’t know which one to follow. Please where is the Lagos study center located
Thank you
AXYZ:

To submit documents only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
oyukuwife:
One more question please
Lagos study center for noun is close to Fela shrine but the address on noun website is showing VI. So I don’t know which one to follow. Please where is the Lagos study center located
Thank you

It's no more at Ikeja
It's now at VI
Lejiko flat (bus stop) or tell the driver you want to alight at Open University (after boarding Eko hotel from Obalende) (or after boarding Obalende from VI)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2020
UPDATE ON VIRTUAL EXAM!!!

Please note That the following Programme Registrations has been closed. All related Programmes and Students enrolled in those programmes can not be found in the auto search fields.

1. ALL POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES

2. ALL FACULTY OF ARTS

3. ALL FACULTY OF EDUCATION

4. ALL FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE

5. ALL FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you so much .
Can I proceed to the center will they be opened tomorrow for me to complete my admission registration?
Ribasandez:

It's no more at Ikeja
It's now at VI
Lejiko flat (bus stop) or tell the driver you want to alight at Open University (after boarding Eko hotel from Obalende) (or after boarding Obalende from VI)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2020
oyukuwife:
Thank you so much .
Can I proceed to the center will they be opened tomorrow for me to complete my admission registration?

I don't think so. Study centers are not active at the moment, due to the partial lockdown across the country.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Please does anyone have contact number of any official at Lagos study center. I need to call the office to know if they opened before I make my way down kos I have a 2 weeks old baby at home
Ribasandez:

I don't think so. Study centers are not active at the moment, due to the partial lockdown across the country.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
oyukuwife:
Please does anyone have contact number of any official at Lagos study center. I need to call the office to know if they opened before I make my way down kos I have a 2 weeks old baby at home
I advise you stay back as schools are officially closed for now. Call 08035925974 to confirm. That's McCarthy Study Centre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.