Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444736 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
IYGEAL:

Thanks in advance.

I would really like to know how to calculate and and equally know my present status.

Some colleagues are saying we need to go back to previous levels to register courses which were not there when we were at those levels.
Pls check your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enskynelson:
Pls check your mail.

Seen. Thank you.

I'd check the attachment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleEdikan: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Breathtaker:

Chat me up
0903653698four

This guy is legit. If you have any issues just contact him he will sort it out for you easily ��
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
JUST NOW !!

DOWNLOAD E-EXAMS TIMETABLE

=> https://www.nouonlineportal.net/download-noun-e-exam-timetable/

Mgt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

Well said for the bold but contradictory.
Carry over means, you sat for exams and failed. Incomplete means you missed the TMAs and/or the exams.
In both cases of incomplete and CO (F), a student is required to re-write. But the difference is in the calculation of your GPA/CGPA. I think an Incomplete result will not be taken into consideration in calculating your CGPA while a CO will.

Contrary opinion is welcome.
Thanks for your response Fkj202004

if one TMA is missed out of the three TMAs, is that also a carry over?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Fkj202004:

Incomplete result means you missed a TMA or exam.

Carry over means you either failed the course or you didn't write exams/TMAs.

When one have incomplete result, it is also carry over and the student is expected to register the course(s) the next semester.

if one TMA is missed out of the three TMAs, is that also a carry over??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 26, 2020
At Radiance Research Resources

We provide:

Grammarly (grammatical errors and structure)
Turnitin (best plagiarism checker)
Quillbot (best plagiarism remover)

We also provide dissertation and article writing services at affordable fee.

We help researchers publish their papers in high indexed journals without any payment or publication fee. Remember, the slogan "publish or perish".

We untie every Gordian knot.

Ààrẹ Tèmítáyọ̀ Ọláníyan, MSc.
Team Lead,
Radiance Research Resources, Ilorin
www.http:///2348066206090
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2020
mrvocalprowess:

if one TMA is missed out of the three TMAs, is that also a carry over?
If you sit for exams and completes 2 of 3 TMAs... It will not be an Incomplete result but can be a carryover if you score less than 40 per cent for UG program or less than 50 per cent for a PG program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

If you sit for exams and completes 2 of 3 TMAs... It will not be an Incomplete result but can be a carryover if you score less than 40 per cent for UG program or less than 50 per cent for a PG program.

thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Please if you applied for M.Sc public health, can you indicate please. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joezik(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Good day
What's the duration for pgde...
How many semesters involved?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Joezik:
Good day
What's the duration for pgde...
How many semesters involved?
Normally three semesters although can be compressed Into two semesters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR AMSC AND NURTW STUDENTS

Candidates note as follows:

I. Abuja Model Study Centre and NURTW students will take exams at another date to be announced, as their examination halls are
undergoing major face-lifting.

II. GST results will be processed together with 2020_1 physical POP examination to ensure exit candidates who would pass to graduate in
the next convocation ceremony.

III. The start off time for each session.

IV. No late comers should be entertained. Students should arrive the venue at least 30 minutes before start off time on ETT.

V. NCDC Covid -19 protocols must be observed by all candidates.

VI. All examinations are to be taken as scheduled on ETT.

VII. A minute late is as bad as 2hours lateness (Except where batching is inevitable)

VIII. All session will end (automatically) as on the ETT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naira123: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:..

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*.

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello House,

Please, is the NIN still compulsory for Noun admission? My brother has been unable to get the NIN... whta do we do? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
No
Dara2:
Hello House,

Please, is the NIN still compulsory for Noun admission? My brother has been unable to get the NIN... whta do we do? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
No
Really? please then what do i do....thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
It's not compulsory to fill the NIN part. You can leave it...

Dara2:

Really? please then what do i do....thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
It's not compulsory to fill the NIN part. You can leave it...

Wow! The programme space refused to highlight sir and its.giving error response

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Enskynelson:

1. Yes, you can defer the semester and continue anytime you are ready.

2. Yes, you can suspend the present and start another a fresh. Note however the the University does not allow running two programmes simultaneously. It's against the rules.

how easy is it to change from one dept to another in the same faculty for masters student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
cotmag:
I have uploaded the required documents but have not been verified. What may be the cause of the delay in the verification process? Has any PG applicant been verified?
Pls help a brother!

thanks for this information.
I have tried it, it's working just that I don't have some of the documents available now.

meanwhile, I want to enquire abt the possibility of changing the course I applied for since I have not bn granted full admission.
is it possible to change to another course within the same faculty?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
See, chat me up www.nounaid.com/contact
I can help you process the admission... But you will pay for service rendered.

Dara2:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Breathtaker:
See, chat me up 0903653698four I can help you process the admission... But you will pay for service rendered.
Okay sir....thanks...i have copied the number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2020
cytP450:
Please if you applied for M.Sc public health, can you indicate please. Thank you
I did,any news?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeifofGod: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Fkj202004:

Uyo Centre cannot be permanently closed. Go to the centre and see for yourself.

MPH is a new course but whether it has fully kicked off is what we don't know for now. Later, the information about MPH will be passed.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeifofGod: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Fkj202004:

Yes but you must do that before examination. Please keep in touch with your centre so that you can know when it's time for change of study centre
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2020
yak:

how easy is it to change from one dept to another in the same faculty for masters student
Kindly refer to my second response on the subject.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2020
yak:

thanks for this information.
I have tried it, it's working just that I don't have some of the documents available now.

meanwhile, I want to enquire abt the possibility of changing the course I applied for since I have not bn granted full admission.
is it possible to change to another course within the same faculty?
Wait... Are u referring to changing your course while you are yet to get verified and receive a matriculation number? It's possible to refill your application while yet to be verified.

Refill Undergraduate/Postgraduate Form' is available on the portal for applicants who wish to edit their application form.

Procedure
1. Goto https://www.nouonline.net
2. Click on Admission
3. Click on Apply
4. Click on Apply for PG/UG Programme
5. Click on Refill UG/PG Form
6. Input RRR
7. Click on Proceed/Continue
8. Input RRR
9. Select Programme Choice
10. Click on Fill Form
11. Form is available for editing

NB: This function is only for Applicants who have not been verified, that is, have not yet obtained matriculation number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Dara2:
There must have been an error in the process because, you are not ideally supposed to type in the program and level into those areas since you selected the program and level before clicking the APPLY button that got you to the page of filling the above form.
Please, restart all over. See the attached

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.