Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469288 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Enskynelson:

He is yet to get verified. I think he should rather refill the form as there is provision for that on the portal.

I went to the study center and they told me to refill the form and it worked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
yak:

I went to the study center and they told me to refill the form and it worked
Thank you for confirming this. FKJ202004, please take note so you don't give wrong information to another person.
Cheers bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chat me up
0903653698four

This guy Breathtaker is legit. I just got verified in less than 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...
www.nounaid.com/contact (Whatsapp)

OODW:
Chat me up
www.nounaid.com/contact

This guy Breathtaker is legit. I just got verified in less than 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Scoring "A" or "B"grade in your project writing can boost your CGPA

Contact us when HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR PROJECT WRITING
Or with only your analysis, that is your chapters 4&5? Or with only chapters 1, 2 or 3?
Or you just want to form a questionnaire/ questionnaires analysis? Or you only want to write Abstract?
WE ARE PACESETTER IN PROJECT WRITING AND WE WILL GIVE U NOTHING BUT THE BEST.
We use latest packages like SPSS, STATA & E-views (10) for your analysis.
INQUIRIES:
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
(whatsapp number & call)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Mubaraqq:
Where's your study centre?
Let's us know the outcome when you eventually go

Abuja model study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jsaviour(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi all,
Please, how can I reprint my admission letter.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Important Information

Side Note: Get e-exams Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dammyomo123(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hi everyone, can one visit the centre for complaints now. The one at Lagos precisely( VI)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dammyomo123:
Hi everyone, can one visit the centre for complaints now. The one at Lagos precisely( VI)
Why not first drop your complaints to see if u can find solutions here? Exams are currently ongoing at the SCs. You MAY NOT get the required attention.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please any update on public health admission? Still waiting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
pongwa:
Please any update on public health admission? Still waiting
Read previous comments on this thread for more information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

I registered January this year but I can't seem to make any headway with the new arrangement on the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
pongwa:
I registered January this year but I can't seem to make any headway with the new arrangement on the portal.
You applied in January. Did you send your transcripts? If you did, they have directed you upload your documents on the portal via this link
https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_pg.php
After that, you can proceed to your study Centre for verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE

This is notify students who registered for FMS304 (Research Methodology) scheduled for 8:00am on Wednesday 30th September that the course has been rescheduled for 11:30am on the same day.

Signed
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

You applied in January. Did you send your transcripts? If you did, they have directed you upload your documents on the portal via this link
https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_pg.php
After that, you can proceed to your study Centre for verification.
i sent the transcripts through my school....isthere a way to find out if it got there?

i tried using my RRR with the link provided but nothing happened
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
pongwa:
i sent the transcripts through my school....isthere a way to find out if it got there?

Nothing happened? If nothing really happened, then I suggest you refill your form. Check the thread to see the steps on how to refill your form. Refill, then, try to upload your documents again. If u need help, send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

Nothing happened? If nothing really happened, then I suggest you refill your form. Check the thread to see the steps on how to refill your form. Refill, then, try to upload your documents again. If u need help, send me a DM.
i just refilled the form, downloaded a new admission letter. i was asked to print transcript form again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naira123: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:...

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing..

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*.

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Transcript is no longer needed
pongwa:
i just refilled the form, downloaded a new admission letter. i was asked to print transcript form again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
pongwa:
Go to: https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_pg.php done that previous lly. Just follow the link and upload your documents. Make sure it's a single PDF file not more than 1mb in size.
When done, you should see successful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Breathtaker:
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...
0903653698four (Whatsapp)

Breathtaker is legit. I got verified in 15 minutes cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
DivinityVen:
Students who have registered for SIWES can now submit their SIWES details online.
They will also be able to download placement and acceptance form and proceed with their IT.

For more details: DM me @09028539253
I've registered. How do you submit SIWES details please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anthonyo15:
Scoring "A" or "B"grade in your project writing can boost your CGPA

Contact us when HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR PROJECT WRITING
Or with only your analysis, that is your chapters 4&5? Or with only chapters 1, 2 or 3?
Or you just want to form a questionnaire/ questionnaires analysis? Or you only want to write Abstract?
WE ARE PACESETTER IN PROJECT WRITING AND WE WILL GIVE U NOTHING BUT THE BEST.
We use latest packages like SPSS, STATA & E-views (10) for your analysis.
INQUIRIES:
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
(whatsapp number & call)
Hey sir
I was trying to submit my SIWES details and download the placement and acceptance form,but this was what it showed while trying to login to the site.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
If it was sent through a courier like DHL you can definitely track it, I was able to track mine and even get the name of the person that received it in Abuja
pongwa:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mubaraqq:
If it was sent through a courier like DHL you can definitely track it, I was able to track mine and even get the name of the person that received it in Abuja
Have u uploaded the required documents online? If u have, all u need is verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Samisha500:

SCHOOL FEES CALCULATION SCHEDULE

Compulsory Fee for undergraduates

(1) N36,000 compulsory fee (Freshers)

(2) N18,000 compulsory fee for (Returning students)

Course Registration fees

(1) 4 credit unit courses each N3,000

(2) 3 credit unit courses each N2,500

(3) 2 credit unit courses each N2,000

(4) 1 credit unit courses each N2,000

Exam registration fee

Exam registration fee for each undergraduate course is N1,000

Other notable fees (to be paid later in 300 and 400lev)
(Note that exam registration is not necessary for each of the courses listed below)

(1) Project fee for undergraduate N15,000

(2) Industrial Training (I.T/SIWES) N10,000

(3) Seminar fee (N2,500)

How to Calculate your school fee per semester

Let's say that I am taking the following courses for the semester:
APC419 (2 units)
PDP419 (3 units)
SDP400 (3 units)
NRC410 (2 units)

☑ Since I am a fresher, then my compulsory fee is N36,000

☑ Since I am taking 4 courses (exam registration for each course is N1,000) so the total for the exam registration is N4,000

☑ Two of my courses are 2 units each (costing N2,000), so that makes it N4,000. Also, Two of my courses are 3 units each (costing N2,500), so that makes it N5,000. Hence, my total course registration fee will be N9,000

☑ Therefore, school fee to be paid for the semester is:
Compulsory fee (N36,000) + Exam Registration fee (N4,000) + Course Registration fee (N9,000) making a total of N49,000

NOTE that the above estimate is just an example, the actual calculation for your own semester outline might be different.

Students must also note that in the case where you have elective courses, you are free to choose one or two or more. But by the school rule, if you find any elective courses in your outline, it is important to choose at least one of them. In some science departments like Mathematics/Computer Science (Double Hons.), students are required to take up to two elective courses per semester. If you do not find any elective courses in your list for a given semester, just ignore and register only the core courses.

MISHA CARES
Hi Misha, does the course registration fee (4 credit unit courses each N3,000 etc) applies to Postgraduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Drniyi4u:

Hi Misha, does the course registration fee (4 credit unit courses each N3,000 etc) applies to Postgraduate?
3Units for PG is 3,000
4unit for PG will probably be more. MAYBE 3500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enskynelson:

3Units for PG is 3,000
4unit for PG will probably be more. MAYBE 3500
Thank you.

Is anyone here currently enrolled in Msc Information Technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2020
GUIDELINES FOR E-EXAMINATION

This is to inform you that the 2020_1 e-examinations start on Thursday, 15th October, 2020.

Please take note of the following guidelines for the examinations:

A Student’s Matriculation Number serves as his/her examination number. Only registered students will be allowed to sit for examinations.

Students should write examinations at their designated centres.

No more 30 minutes grace period previously allowed for candidates who arrive late.

GST Exams are slated for Day 1 and 2, Thursday, October 15 and Friday, October 16, 2020 and starts at 7.30a.m; 11.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m respectively.

Other e-exams starts on Saturday, October 17, 2020 and are slated for 8.00 a.m; 11.00 a.m. and 2.00p.m. respectively.

You are to come into the hall with only your laminated Clearance Form

You are to put on your I.D Card throughout the period of the examination

You are to wear your face mask before being allowed into the examination hall

Any activity or behavior which may be construed as examination misconduct or malpractice shall be liable to discipline in accordance with the University rules and regulations governing examination as contained in the Students’ Handbook

Students must observe the Supervisor’s instructions regarding the commencement and end of an examination.

Pagers, Smart Watch and Mobile phones are not permitted at all in the examination hall.

Silence must be observed in the examination hall.

Any student requiring the attention of the invigilator should raise his/her hand.

IN VIEW OF THE NCDC GUIDELINES ON COVID-19, PLEASE ENSURE YOU

WEAR A FACE MASK;
WASH YOUR HANDS/USE HAND SANITIZER KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 METRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Enskynelson:

Go to: https://www.nouonline.net/credsup_pg.php done that previous lly. Just follow the link and upload your documents. Make sure it's a single PDF file not more than 1mb in size.
When done, you should see successful
I have been able to upload the required documents in a single pdf file. Is there anything else todo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.