Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473305 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2020
UPDATE ON COURSES/EXAMS REGISTRATION FOR 2020_2:

Course/Exams registration for 2020_2 is ongoing for new and returning students.

Note 1: Those who have finished their exams can proceed with their 2020_2 course & exams registration and also for those who have outstanding exams to write, you can register for the new semester.
Note 2: Courses and Exams Registration are likely to close on the 30th of November 2020.
Note 3: TMA1 will commence by November 5th, 2020.

Thanks.

- MIS NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Anthonyo15:
PREDICTION ON TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)

I hereby inform you that TMA which serve as a test in NOUN is likely to be available anytime soon on the portal for students who have registered for 2020_2 as from 5th November, 2020. Don't be surprised because anything can happen this semester as it is obviously gonna be the shortest semester in history.

I therefore advise everyone to tighten their belt and gather their strength in ensuring the mistakes of 2020_1 are not repeated in 2020_2. In other for you to score A in your exam, your success starts with your TMA as in scoring 30/30 is the road to excellence. In 2020_1 POP, TMA result rubbished some student's effort to score A or B in their exam.

I will bring you more updates soon. Have a blissful night rest. Happy New Month smiley

MC SOLUTIONS
Post graduate students have not been able to check their results so how on earth do we blindly go to course registration?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Trending materials on Q and A App - Oct 31

-The Nigerian Army DSSC exam study pack (FREE)

-The Nigerian Current Affairs (FREE)

-Deloitte Job test Past Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) exam Past Questions

-TRCN exam Past Questions and Answers

-CIIN exam past questions and answers

-NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) past exam questions and answers

-CIPM exam past questions and answers

-NNPC Job test Study Pack

-GMAT Study Material (FREE)

-NECO exam Past Questions and marking Scheme (FREE)

-NOUN Course Materials(FREE)

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquiry, contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adesbaba: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks alot...but how long is the msc bus admin ....??
I want something of maybe 12months or so
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2020
hadibaba:

Post graduate students have not been able to check their results so how on earth do we blindly go to course registration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
adesbaba:
Thanks alot...but how long is the msc bus admin ....??
I want something of maybe 12months or so

3 semesters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shady45(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Anthonyo15:
PREDICTION ON TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)

I hereby inform you that TMA which serve as a test in NOUN is likely to be available anytime soon on the portal for students who have registered for 2020_2 as from 5th November, 2020. Don't be surprised because anything can happen this semester as it is obviously gonna be the shortest semester in history.

I therefore advise everyone to tighten their belt and gather their strength in ensuring the mistakes of 2020_1 are not repeated in 2020_2. In other for you to score A in your exam, your success starts with your TMA as in scoring 30/30 is the road to excellence. In 2020_1 POP, TMA result rubbished some student's effort to score A or B in their exam.

I will bring you more updates soon. Have a blissful night rest. Happy New Month smiley

MC SOLUTIONS

Bro, you said for those who have already registered, tma will be available for them.

What about those who are yet to register courses after 5th. Like me, i will likely register on the 8th. Will I still have access to the TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

They are not available on the website. They are sent to Study Centres to help guide students. Some of the information is available in the students' handbook.

alright
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2020
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NOUN TMA

➡TMA is the acronym of Tutored Marked Assignment

➡It is the continuous assessment of Noun

➡It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.

➡A course, for instance (CIT711) has 3 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2 and tma 3.
Let’s take CIT711 as a course case study.

Let’s say,

TMA 1 you scored 10.0
TMA 2 you scored 9.00
TMA 3 you scored 10.0

Your TMA score for CIT711 is 29 over 30 when you add all together

➡Each TMA has 10 questions.

➡It is done and submitted online

➡The tmas is what will be used for your assessment.

➡You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.

NOTE: A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2020
shady45:

Bro, you said for those who have already registered, tma will be available for them.

What about those who are yet to register courses after 5th. Like me, i will likely register on the 8th. Will I still have access to the TMA?
Yes you will.

Each TMA do last about 3 weeks

if TMA1 starts now it will be available for about 3 weeks and you can do it anytime within the stipulated period, even if you register on the last day, TMA1 will be available for you to take.

Once TMA1 closes, you cant have access to it, you just have to patiently wait for the commencement of TMA2.

When you miss one out of three (TMA1, TMA2 & TMA3) TMAs, usually the result is ''Incomplete Result'' because two TMAs cannot be recorded for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*.

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny324: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
I paid with my card for new admission application. where can I go to complete my application form as the next page shows error. Kindly help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
sunny324:
I paid with my card for new admission application. where can I go to complete my application form as the next page shows error. Kindly help.
Send me an email enskynelson(at)gmail(dot)com let's fix it together.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny324: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

Send me an email enskynelson(at)gmail(dot)com let's fix it together.
I have sent you mail. Kindly assist a brother.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
TMA 1 MOVING CLOSER

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
After much pressure mounted on NOUN mgt. On reopening of portal for registration

I can now confirm that portal is fully back actively for both semester registration , course and exam registration. Kindly do the needful as TMA 1 promise to commence in few days time.

PS: Once TMA1 commence late registration might not see TMA 1 on portal

NOUMIS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
How can I pay for the new semester registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anthonyo15:
After much pressure mounted on NOUN mgt. On reopening of portal for registration

I can now confirm that portal is fully back actively for both semester registration , course and exam registration. Kindly do the needful as TMA 1 promise to commence in few days time.

PS: Once TMA1 commence late registration might not see TMA 1 on portal

NOUMIS
Why don't they want to release post graduate results na haba, how do i do my registration without seeing my results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
TMA has already started, at least mine is active. The moment I registered for exam, it was there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
UPDATE!!!

TMA 1 IS OUT

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adesbaba: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
yak:

3 semesters

So if I. Start January 2021. When will. I be. Done please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Samisha500:
UPDATE ON COURSES/EXAMS REGISTRATION FOR 2020_2:

Note 2: Courses and Exams Registration are likely to close on the 30th of November 2020.

- MIS NOUN
The portal is saying course registration closed! I guess that is temporary.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Enskynelson:

The portal is saying course registration closed! I guess that is temporary.
Yeah, some students are able to carry out Course registration, maybe the portal maintenance is still ongoing..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 21DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by actioncadet: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2020
I recently applied. PGDE

highra:
Pls, is there any body here who just applied for Pgde 2020? would like to know some of my colleagues

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP.
0903653698four
(WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Contact me for your swift TMA submission too...
30/30 is guaranteed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2020
adesbaba:

So if I. Start January 2021. When will. I be. Done please
bw April and June 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifuu25: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Please any public health 200 level student in the house?please reply under my comment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Update on Project Defence for Masters students

Coordinator of Project Defence and Moderation has released the timetable for 2020_1

READ MORE:- NOUN Project Defence Timetable For 2020_1 Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2020
GET READY!!!

REGISTRATION CLOSED TEMPORARILY

It's expected that registrations would be reopened soon but may not last longer than 2 weeks. More registrations are required for the semester.

So I'd advise you to gather fees and wait for immediate registration once it's reopened.

MISHA CARES kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.