Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444659 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
officialfestus:
Someone should help me with the e-exam timetable for 30th November
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

SIWES Orientation is scheduled to hold on 19th Nov 2020 the Study Centre Auditorium by 10am.

Attendance is mandatory

SIWES desk officer PH Study Centre.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
JUST IN
NOTICE!!!

ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE & GARKI STUDENTS

YOUR OUTSTANDING E-EXAM TIMETABLE IS OUT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snazzyjay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good evening, kindly assist with the dress code if any for project defense. And any tip that can be helpful as I have a defense tomorrow and seems lost
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
snazzyjay:
Good evening, kindly assist with the dress code if any for project defense. And any tip that can be helpful as I have a defense tomorrow and seems lost

First and foremost, dress corporately and have self-confidence. Prepare a power point presentation highlighting your major points in the project. Then go to the defense venue early enough.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
snazzyjay:
1. Corporate can not be wrong
2. PowerPoint slide saved in multiples sources to avoid stories that touch.
3. Summarize your slide (What did u do in your research, why did u do the research, how did you do the research etc?)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
UPDATE

The management has released 2020_1 e-exams timetable for NURTW Garki study centre and Abuja model study centre

READ:- E-Exam Timetable For NURTW Study Centre Garki and Abuja Model Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
The Gst portal is now open....but I can't select my Gst course to commence my TMA please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Good morning Sir/Ma I had a carryover in GST204 last semester, so i registered it for this semester (2020_2) exams. I logged into my GST portal to discover that it was not there.
I have written emails twice to them.
What should i do next?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

1. Corporate can not be wrong
2. PowerPoint slide saved in multiples sources to avoid stories that touch.
3. Summarize your slide (What did u do in your research, why did u do the research, how did you do the research etc?)

wish there is a way other students can follow this defence virtually so as to have idea of what happens at the defence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Anthonyo15:
GOOD DAY ALL
Happy Sunday

Please whatever you have to do for the new semester do between now and next week because TMA 1 closes before registration..

Registration Closes on the 30th Of November, While TMA 1 Closes on the 22nd Of November.

TMA1 closes in 8 days time

https:///2348185025045

Good day. Does this include physical documentation? I am yet to do my physical documentation at my study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2020
yak:

wish there is a way other students can follow this defence virtually so as to have idea of what happens at the defence
Nice recommendation here. Maybe we try and put this forward to the Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Good morning all, how long does it take for dropped course/exam to reflect in the student portal?

I’m considering going back to my study centre because it’s over 24hrs since it was dropped
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Morningstarrr:
Good morning all, how long does it take for dropped course/exam to reflect in the student portal?

I’m considering going back to my study centre because it’s over 24hrs since it was dropped
You mean after dropping the course, what happened? The course is still among your registered course/exams? If that is the case, it has not been dropped. If otherwise, please clarify.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

You mean after dropping the course, what happened? The course is still among your registered course/exams? If that is the case, it has not been dropped. If otherwise, please clarify.
My course coordinator said she has dropped it, that I should keep checking my portal.

It’s been over 24hrs and still showing in my portal, that’s why I’m worried
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Contact me for your Airtel Router and MiFi in Abuja : 08082222773

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Morningstarrr:

My course coordinator said she has dropped it, that I should keep checking my portal.

It’s been over 24hrs and still showing in my portal, that’s why I’m worried
It has not been dropped. It leaves your portal instantly when dropped. Send me your matriculation number and the course u want to drop enskynelson(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

Nice recommendation here. Maybe we try and put this forward to the Management.

anyone that has the ears of the management should tell them. when I was doing my Undergraduate degree, we always attend M.Sc n PhD defence as mere inactive observers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2020
I can't find my courses on the rescheduled e-exam timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Enskynelson:

It has not been dropped. It leaves your portal instantly when dropped. Send me your matriculation number and the course u want to drop enskynelson(at)gmail(dot)com
Done. Many thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Check my Signature and see what most noun students uses to make money for themselves.

kheny12:
Hello group pls I need a little favor,Am a student of Noun.And the school fees payment will end before the 30th.I want to pay the fees b4 the deadline.pls can someone lend me.I will be paying 10k every month till 4 month.The Tma 1 will end this week.And its 10 mark.I don't want to loose the mark.Pls anybody could help me pls.Am really depressed now.I can even show you all my student credentials.My study center is McCarthy study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2020
noun

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Anthonyo15:
GENERAL PORTAL UPDATES

1. To all newly admitted students your uploaded passport is now displaying in your individual portal which means you can now proceed to print your student I.D card.

2. TMA1 is expected to close on Sunday 22nd November, Except for GSTs

3. Course & Exam registration closes on the 30th of November.

4. UPDATE ON GST302
All students that registered for the above mentioned course code are hereby informed that you develop a business plan and upload. Please inform your colleagues that are within your reach.

5. Having Issues Logging In to your GST Portal, Be patient, it will be resolved soon DLCMS

6. 2020_1 Project Defence for Postgraduate Students begins today Monday 16th November.

7. Postgraduates Result 2020_1 - coming soon!

8. 2020_2 POP EXAM STARTS JAN. 5TH

9. If you registered pol211(NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM) then which wasn't examinable for some semesters, it has now been changed to JIL211 NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM
And it's a core course to do , for those who registered it way back, you will register it now as carryover course in the portal.

Thank you.

- MIS, NOUN

Can't log in to GST platform still, please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Buzzgal:

Good day. Does this include physical documentation? I am yet to do my physical documentation at my study centre.
Visit your preferred centre today and get verified!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2020
ttomexy:

Can't log in to GST platform still, please help

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2020
There is election in lagos on Dec. 5
Samisha500:
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by folajoy09(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2020
officialfestus:
I can't find my courses on the rescheduled e-exam timetable
Same here at Mushin Study Centre. Many courses are not available.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kheny12(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
openuniversity5:
Check my Signature and see what most noun students uses to make money for themselves.

Pls how will I check your signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Morningstarrr:

Done. Many thanks sir
Dropped now. Check and confirm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2020
folajoy09:

Same here at Mushin Study Centre. Many courses are not available.
thought I was the only one...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Samisha500:
Visit your preferred centre today and get verified!

I am already verified. But I was advised to still go to my study centre with my original documents to open up my file hence my question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.