Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469236 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 4 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmasolutions: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2020
NOTICE!!!

ALL STUDENTS THAT REGISTERED GST302 (BUSINESS PLAN CREATION AND GROWTH) IN ILORIN STUDY CENTRE SHOULD COME TO THE STUDY CENTRE TO PUT DOWN THEIR NAMES.

THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
ATTENTION!!!

If you experienced difficulties logging in to take your GST TMAs, please try now.
Your username and password is your matriculation number (All in lowercase).

Please Note: If you registered the GST courses after 10th of November 2020, you might have to exercise patience, you will be able to access the site soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

To log in, click on https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login
or copy and paste the URL into your preferred browser.

All the best!

DLCMS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moren002: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Fkj202004:

Don't wait for your transcript. Go to your centre with your documents after uploading them online in order to get your matriculation number.

Thank you for the response, will do exactly that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

POSTGRADUATE RESULTS IS OUT

GO CHECK YOURS kiss

Just checked to see 2 COs. I'm not ready to register for the semester yet. Its supposed to be my last semester. I don't know if I can next semester. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2020
QUICK UPDATE TO ALL STUDENTS ON TEACHING PRACTICE (TP) EXERCISE

Kindly be informed that external supervisor from NOUN HQ Abuja and the Centre Director will be visiting your place of assignment today being 19th November 2020. You all are expected keep your lesson note and instructional materials ready for onward assessment and evaluation.

For those awaiting their posting letters across other discipline you can come this morning to pick them Director has append his signature on them.

Thank you.

-MIS, NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
AXYZ:

Just checked to see 2 COs. I'm not ready to register for the semester yet. Its supposed to be my last semester. I don't know if I can next semester. Thanks
Yes, u can next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YesNoMaybe: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes, u can next semester.

Ok thanks. Make I rest small.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ivoryred(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
can someone with Agricultural Administration degree register for Msc in Business administration?

I noticed the requirements courses are Agric.ecos and extension,
Agric.co.Operative
Agric. communication and Rular development....

I'm thinking if the might accept my course of study..... someone should answer me please �

I noticed the offer MBA and Msc in both course..

are both courses accredited?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ivoryred:
can someone with Agricultural Administration degree register for Msc in Business administration?

I noticed the requirements courses are Agric.ecos and extension,
Agric.co.Operative
Agric. communication and Rular development....

I'm thinking if the might accept my course of study..... someone should answer me please �

I noticed the offer MBA and Msc in both course..

are both courses accredited?
All NOUN courses are accredited. You are qualified for MBA but if you want the other one, please reach the nearest Study Centre with your credentials for clarification.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hello mates, In this just released PG Results, I have 2 COs which are elective courses, and I already have a total of 42 credit courses attended, if I deducted the failed units I will be left with 38credit units is there any likelihood of waiving the 2 COs or I still need to re-sit the courses....M.sc Infotech to be precise..
Thanks in Advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
YesNoMaybe:
Please, if someone has a B.sc in Environmental Resources Management, Environmental Sciences (or Technology) or Environmental Management, which M.sc is he or she qualified to apply for (without resorting to a PG.D)?

The requirements online doesn't cater for any of these disciplines.

Please treat as urgent.

Thank you.

Masters in public health. MPH

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thank God I was able to login to my GST and answer my TMA.....cant wait to write TMA 2 and 3
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YesNoMaybe: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
cytP450:

Masters in public health. MPH

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
zyead:
Hello mates, In this just released PG Results, I have 2 COs which are elective courses, and I already have a total of 42 credit courses attended, if I deducted the failed units I will be left with 38credit units is there any likelihood of waiving the 2 COs or I still need to re-sit the courses....M.sc Infotech to be precise..
Thanks in Advance
You will graduate most likely since they are electives provided u meet the other requirements eg not less 3.0CGPA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by browniecay: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Good evening all

Please, if a PG result is still showing "Result not available" up till now. What could be the problem please?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:12am On Nov 20, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1. BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP

2. NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

3. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

4. WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

5. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YesNoMaybe: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2020
YesNoMaybe:
Please, if someone has a B.sc in Environmental Resources Management, Environmental Sciences (or Technology) or Environmental Management, which M.sc is he or she qualified to apply for (without resorting to a PG.D)?

The requirements online doesn't cater for any of these disciplines.

Please treat as urgent.

Thank you.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2020
YesNoMaybe:

cc: Enskynelson
Samisha500
Edusportal
Breathtaker

Thanks

The only M.Sc in Faculty of Sciences is M.Sc. Information Tech and your first degree doesn't qualify you for it.
The other one from Faculty of Health Sciences, M.Sc. Public Health, your first degree doesn't qualify you as well.
The Masters Programme for Sciences in NOUN are currently few.
If you won't mind, you are qualified for MBA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2020
When should we expect graduation list and how much does NOUN charge for processing and forwarding transcript abroad?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Noblejay7:
When should we expect graduation list and how much does NOUN charge for processing and forwarding transcript abroad?

Check their Website. nou.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Noblejay7:

No information regarding that at the moment.

Maybe you'll have to be at your study centre but will the transcript be issued while one await graduation list, I don't think it's doable with noun.

Cc Enskynelson please, your input on this.

Have been calling for days, but no response from you, I hope you are doing fine?

Thank you for your restless input and assistance.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
YesNoMaybe:

Thanks but it's not there in the options.

Try it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

If you haven't paid your school fees and you know you want to partake in this semester, kindly know that TMA is closing on Sunday according to the countdown on the portal. And to those who want to pay through bank branch you have just today to do so because not all bank opens on Saturday.

N.B You cannot successfully complete or pass a semester without the submission of TMA1.

COUNTDOWN TO TMA1 CLOSURE

WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYs FOR TMA1 TO CLOSE

Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
UPDATE!!!

QUICK TIP

➡Immediately you log in, check your profile to see if your email is correct, if it isn't, you can edit it.

If your email is correct, you don't have to send a DM or email for password reset when you have issues accessing the account.

Just use the reset option.

➡Missing a GST course on your page?

A new update will be done soon.

➡Before sending us a DM,

Ensure you have gone through our pinned tweet, recent tweets and @noun_media page. Your issue might have been addressed.

If it has not been addressed, then send a DM with your CORRECT matric number and other supporting documents.

We hope this helps.

DLCMS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Subomi007:

No information regarding that at the moment.

Maybe you'll have to be at your study centre but will the transcript be issued while one await graduation list, I don't think it's doable with noun.

Cc Enskynelson please, your input on this.

Have been calling for days, but no response from you, I hope you are doing fine?

Thank you for your restless input and assistance.
1. Graduation list will likely be out by next month.
2. UG Transcripts cost 20k for outside Nigeria
https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/article/undergraduate-transcript-application-guidelines

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmileDance(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
1. Graduation list will likely be out by next month.
2. UG Transcripts cost 20k for outside Nigeria
https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/article/undergraduate-transcript-application-guidelines
[color=#000000][/color]
Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
SmileDance:
On noun website, food technology is one of the degrees eligible for M.Ed educational technology, I want to apply now but on the application portal food technology isn’t listed there. Do I still go ahead and apply? Or what other option do I have?
Try and see the Study Centre closest to u before you apply. See the Students' Counselor. This is necessary because on the long run, they will be the one to verify you. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.