Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444719 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dashdollz: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Hello , is anyone here running PHD degree at NOUN? I want to enroll for one. But i do not understand the structure and curriculum for that.

If you’re studying PhD and can help me get through , kindly reach drop a message for me. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hi People!!!

Please how easy is it to change study centers and what are the steps involved pleased?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nountma3: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department_
L
✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Get your noun past questions for free on www.tklesson.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Enskynelson:

Please explain what you are saying clearly. Are you trying to apply for admission? www.nouonline.net is the website. Please present your question more clearly.

It's okay now, thanks. The online process was not going through at first.

Sorry, can I still meet up with this semester, if I finish the admission process anytime soon; or I should just wait till next semester?

Second, can I get through the screening process without my transcript? (I guess not; and which may delay the process).
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:37am On Jan 02, 2021
anu3:

It's okay now, thanks. The online process was not going through at first.

Sorry, can I still meet up with this semester, if I finish the admission process anytime soon; or I should just wait till next semester?

Second, can I get through the screening process without my transcript? (I guess not; and which may delay the process).
Thanks.
A new semester registration is already going on which means u can proceed to register now. But you won't be writing the coming exams as the exams is for those that registered in the already closed semester.
Yes, you don't need transcripts unless you are applying for Ph.D where it is compulsory.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

A new semester registration is already going on which means u can proceed to register now. But you won't be writing the coming exams as the exams is for those that registered in the already closed semester.
Yes, you don't need transcripts unless you are applying for Ph.D where it is compulsory.

Good day, please, does NOUN have admission window for M.Sc, or can one apply at any time, even now?

Also, will I ever get to meet my classmates or I'll just be flying solo? How exactly is it done? Also, where can I find fees for M.Sc programs on their website

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Year 2020 had been so outstanding in many ways in modern history. But we bless God that we are all complete at the end.
May the dawning of this New Year 2021
Open up for you New Horizons,
Fill your heart with New Hopes and bring for you!
Promises of Brighter Tomorrows!

NB:
ADMISSION FORM FOR 2021 IS OUT!!!

REGISTRATION OF COURSES, EXAMS AND PROJECTS FOR 2021/1 IS ON!

Misha Cares kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

Wow, very helpful; many thanks. I'll be going for MEd. Admin & planning in Ado-Ekiti, God willing.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day, please, does NOUN have admission window for M.Sc, or can one apply at any time, even now?

Also, will I ever get to meet my classmates or I'll just be flying solo? How exactly is it done? Also, where can I find fees for M.Sc programs on their website

Thanks

Friend, check these out:

https://nou.edu.ng/directorates/school-postgraduate-studies

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/noun_progs.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks
Well, admission is almost anytime but registration has timeline. Meaning u can have admission and not able to register until registration is open.
The mode of operation is Distance Learning. When u register, you are provided with your course materials for you to study. There's no physical classroom. Your tests are online but exams are at the study centres although during the pandemic, the University conducted virtual exams but we are not sure if that will continue when the pandemic is over.

For further information go to www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahizak: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Enskynelson:

Well, admission is almost anytime but registration has timeline. Meaning u can have admission and not able to register until registration is open.
The mode of operation is Distance Learning. When u register, you are provided with your course materials for you to study. There's no physical classroom. Your tests are online but exams are at the study centres although during the pandemic, the University conducted virtual exams but we are not sure if that will continue when the pandemic is over.

For further information go to www.nou.edu.ng
Hi. Please d reason i wanted NOUN was because I don't stay in one place and I want to get done with my masters. I want to apply for m.sc biz admin but my question is will I be able to write my exams in any state I found myself in or we will be ask to chose exam centre when we nearing exam day. And please what is d estimate total u spent for a full msc program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleEdikan: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
I need for MPA. Precisely from 2016

qanda:
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleEdikan: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please I need past questions for semester 1 in MPA. Probably from 2016
Anyone with it? Please help me out. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidinchrist(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
UncleEdikan:
Please I need past questions for semester 1 in MPA. Probably from 2016
Anyone with it? Please help me out. Thank you

Hello, I found this quite useful, check
it out:

https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2021
I registered earlier but made a mistake on my middle name I mailed the school and they said they acknowledged it yet nothing happened, I went to VI study center and they peolle I met asked me to bring 6k to get verified, I had to register again but this time I'm not able to upload my documents on the site for verification, pls how do I go about it...

Pls treat as urgent as I want to complete the process tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hairbyuj(f): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2021
I want to get my Noun statement of result oh.

How do I do it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekussa(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Dave0116:
I registered earlier but made a mistake on my middle name I mailed the school and they said they acknowledged it yet nothing happened, I went to VI study center and they peolle I met asked me to bring 6k to get verified, I had to register again but this time I'm not able to upload my documents on the site for verification, pls how do I go about it...

Instead of giving them 6k. I for apply afresh nah.... Glad you did the same.
Since Thursday I have also had the same challenge of inability to upload documents for verification.
I just feel its a weekend/new year/public holiday thing. I am waiting to try again tomorrow and if it doesn't work, then I'll get worried
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
mekussa:

Instead of giving them 6k. I for apply afresh nah.... Glad you did the same.
Since Thursday I have also had the same challenge of inability to upload documents for verification.
I just feel its a weekend/new year/public holiday thing. I am waiting to try again tomorrow and if it doesn't work, then I'll get worried
Oh okay, I thought as such too.... Please Keep me updated if you notice any changes, as I'll be doing same.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Dave0116:

Please compress your documents till it is less than 1mb. Try and upload and revert. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
when will graduation list come out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dave0116(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Enskynelson:

Please compress your documents till it is less than 1mb. Try and upload and revert. Cheers.
The window for upload didn't come up. After inserting my RRR and clicking on submit it returns me back to the same page asking for the RRR

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dave0116:

The window for upload didn't come up. After inserting my RRR and clicking on submit it returns me back to the same page asking for the RRR
OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello,please someone help me with the gst link( For TMA)?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
LMDyaya:
Hello,please someone help me with the gst link( For TMA)?

Thank you.
http://elearn.nouedu2.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2021
SUBMISSION OF TMA STILL ACTIVE

Dear Nounites,

Kindly note that submission and presentation of business idea (GST302) and other GSTs have been extended to 13th January.

Similarly, POP examination for 2020_2 is expected to begin on 18th January 2021 so start preparing by reading;

i. exam summary
ii. course materials
iii. past questions
iv. past and present TMA questions (for e-exam students)

Here are the headlines for today in brief:

◾ Departmental courses TMA closes in 4 days

◾ GST TMA and business plan closes on 13th January

◾ POP exam starts on 18th January 2021

◾ Admission for 2021_1 semester is on-going

◾ E-exam commences immediately after POP exam

◾ Expect re-scheduled POP timetable soon and timetable for e-exam

◾ Re-upload your business plan if your name was listed

Thank you.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
I have bought a domain name... noun(dot)ng, however, it's not linked...

Features so far: Fee Analysis, Generating clearance form,
Checking if you name is out on graduation, Getting Course Summary (Not free)

Features to be included:
Specific Timetable
CGPA( Omo, I have not done anything at all on this..��‍♂️)

Check it out and tell what you think

So for now, visit it through here: (https://nounaid.com)
and help yourself����

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good day everyone, and Happy New Year!!!

Please I need some information as I am panicking here. I was admitted into the PGD Education programme and I registered courses in November. However, since then, all I have really done is write the TMAs 1 & 2 (although I didn't see my score for GST 707's TMA 1 after writing it, and GST 707 TMA2 was not available).

Basically, I would like to know if there is anything I should be doing that I am currently not doing, like attending some sort of tutorial classes or forums, or doing some other assignments or assessments (apart from the TMAs).

Please, I feel like I may be missing out on some things and I don't want to be shocked on exam day embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekussa(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
GOOD DAY ALL,
is there any known reason why there have been difficulties with the stage of the application process that has to do with uploading of documents for online screening.i have been trying to upload my documents since Wednesday to no success.
the page always remains at the page where i enter my RRR code. even after entering and clicking, nothing happens, i am still at that page.
i initially thought it was a Christmas/new Year holiday issue with the site but i have been trying since morning today to no avail.
Please is there anyone that can give us(myself and other applicants) an idea of whats happening.
Abi na so NOUN site dey do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Adedolapo2021:
Good day everyone, and Happy New Year!!!

Please I need some information as I am panicking here. I was admitted into the PGD Education programme and I registered courses in November. However, since then, all I have really done is write the TMAs 1 & 2 (although I didn't see my score for GST 707's TMA 1 after writing it, and GST 707 TMA2 was not available).

Basically, I would like to know if there is anything I should be doing that I am currently not doing, like attending some sort of tutorial classes or forums, or doing some other assignments or assessments (apart from the TMAs).

Please, I feel like I may be missing out on some things and I don't want to be shocked on exam day embarassed embarassed embarassed
Are u sure u did your GST TMA? It's done on the NOUN Elearn site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anu3: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
mekussa:
GOOD DAY ALL,
is there any known reason why there have been difficulties with the stage of the application process that has to do with uploading of documents for online screening.i have been trying to upload my documents since Wednesday to no success.
the page always remains at the page where i enter my RRR code. even after entering and clicking, nothing happens, i am still at that page.
i initially thought it was a Christmas/new Year holiday issue with the site but i have been trying since morning today to no avail.
Please is there anyone that can give us(myself and other applicants) an idea of whats happening.
Abi na so NOUN site dey do?

Yeah, same
here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.