Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444580 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2021
AoA777:

I would rather you send me a mail through my nairaland profile for the sake of privacy. I'll definitely reply you.

Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Subomi007:

I'm having same issue.... Ict guys told me nothing they can do.

And failure to present the e-wallet means a certain amount will be paid.

Please, any way to go about the ewallet.

Go through the timeline and chat up Breathtaker, I got mine through him, very legit.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

It's same course provided the course codes are the same. Your concern should be more of the course codes and not the differing course title.

Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

It's same course provided the course codes are the same. Your concern should be more of the course codes and not the differing course title.

Thanks for the response sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2021
SmathGate:

Go through the timeline and chat up Breathtaker, I got mine through him, very legit.

Here is my number: 09038732020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lotuswhite: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning amazing Nounites!

I'm a fresher and I'm supposed to upload my credentials but somehow I don't have any evidence of payment (remitta). I deleted the one I had on my Gmail accidentally.

What do I do please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lectutor: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2021
A NEW TEACHING JOB FOR NOUN PROFESSIONAL TUTORS

https://lectutor.com/members/ernstuff/

Olisaemeka Egbuna wants to be tutored on Law courses. Willing to pay the sum of ₦500 per hour lecture.

Classes will be held at his location.

You can connect with Olisaemeka via https://lectutor.com/members/ernstuff/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
URGENT INFORMATION: M.SC. PUBLIC HEALTH STUDENTS
The adjusted Timetable released yesterday by DEA shows that there won't be exams at all for all your courses as all the courses are not in the Timetable. Further inquiries thus far reveals that all exams have been shifted to 2021_1 Semester. Quite sad but that is the reality right now. Kindly contact your Study Centre for details.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:
The adjusted Timetable released yesterday by DEA shows that there won't be exams at all for all your courses as all the courses are not in the Timetable. Further inquiries thus far reveals that all exams have been shifted to 2021_1 Semester. Quite sad but that is the reality right now. Kindly contact your Study Centre for details.
Mubaraqq

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

For Graduands who need to print out any documents for final CLEARANCE from their portal that is blocked like:
*Ewallet
*Remita Receipt
*Latest Course/Exam Slip

Interested Students only

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Breathtaker:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

For Graduands who need to print out any documents for final CLEARANCE from their portal that is blocked like:
*Ewallet
*Remita Receipt
*Latest Course/Exam Slip

Interested Students only

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Breathtaker[b][/b] Is real you can easily get the above mentioned documents from him.

He helped me with my E-wallet slip within few minutes.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekussa(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lotuswhite:

I'm a fresher and I'm supposed to upload my credentials but somehow I don't have any evidence of payment (remitta). I deleted the one I had on my Gmail accidentally.

What do I do please?

do you still have your RRR code? if yes, go to their website and do the livechat with them. I did mine with a PC so i dont know if it is compatible with mobile. when you chat them, you will be asked for your RRR number and email. the receipt will be sent via email and you can download from there.

Thats how i got mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lotuswhite: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
mekussa:

do you still have your RRR code? if yes, go to their website and do the livechat with them. I did mine with a PC so i dont know if it is compatible with mobile. when you chat them, you will be asked for your RRR number and email. the receipt will be sent via email and you can download from there.

Thats how i got mine

Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lotuswhite:

What do I do please?
If you have the RRR (the number) go here, enter your details and it will be sent to your provided email instantly

https://login.remita.net/remita/auto-receipt/receipt.reg?gclid=CjwKCAiAxeX_BRASEiwAc1QdkRQ5iofQieQG4AcCHJwXEvPvZl17pi1R5rgtDB2OaPN7zuYv7KSnqBoC5YsQAvD_BwE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lotuswhite:

What do I do please?

What I think you should do is check your trash in your email... Unless you deleted it from there..m if it's not in your trash, send remita an email at support@remita.net
with the details of transaction you have...

Details like so :

Good Day

I made a payment for NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA last night around ****pm. I am yet to see the REMITA RECEIPT. I can't load the money without the RRR in my school portal. I didn't copy it out quick. Please check your system and send it to me...

What do I do?

NAME: ******
AMOUNT: *****
Email:
CARD Details: the last five digits...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tegaiz: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good afternoon. Pls i want to start msc public health. Pls how do i process, what to expect, how is there lectures like,tuition and all. Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

Are you sure about this? Cos I have 6 courses listed on the timetable. I know not all were accommodated but not all was shifted. Except another one was released again after the one to start on the 18th. Please kindly post link to the one you have please.

The 1st is wed 27th by 2pm....phs 801...intro to public health
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
cytP450:

Are you sure about this? Cos I have 6 courses listed on the timetable. I know not all were accommodated but not all was shifted. Except another one was released again after the one to start on the 18th. Please kindly post link to the one you have please.

The 1st is wed 27th by 2pm....phs 801...intro to public health
The adjusted timetable was officially released yesterday night. If you want a copy, I can send to you. All the courses (I mean ALL) are not on the Timetable. And I got an explanation that the courses have all been shifted to 2021/1. Reach your study Centre for validation of this info pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

The adjusted timetable was officially released yesterday night. If you want a copy, I can send to you. All the courses (I mean ALL) are not on the Timetable. And I got an explanation that the courses have all been shifted to 2021/1. Reach your study Centre for validation of this info pls.

Please send to me, I would really appreciate it please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
cytP450:

Please send to me, I would really appreciate it please
Send me a mail. MyNairalandMoniker @gmail.com
Use my moniker here to replace that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop For All NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department.

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report...

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

Send me a mail. MyNairalandMoniker @gmail.com
Use my moniker here to replace that.

I just did. But if you don't see it . Please send to this emeil: mynoun@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tegaiz:
Good afternoon. Pls i want to start msc public health. Pls how do i process, what to expect, how is there lectures like,tuition and all. Thank u
First things first, check if you meet the requirement from their website... nouonline.net, then purchase the form online through their website site... (7500)
Understand that NOUN is a distance learning institution...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
cytP450:

I just did. But if you don't see it . Please send to this

Thank you
sent. you will notice the position for all the M.Sc Public Health courses in the previous timetable were left blank in this recent one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cytP450: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Enskynelson:

sent. you will notice the position for all the M.Sc Public Health courses in the previous timetable were left blank in this recent one.

Yes... I have seen it, and no MSC public health course is there. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by actioncadet: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Am also pgde student. My wasap number 08023612901
AoA777:

Drop your number so I can add you to a Whatsapp group for Education students. Any other Education students can drop their number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
TMA 3 IS OUT !!!!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

E-exams Past Questions and Answers are available on the App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blakpot: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Tma 3 is out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by walexzee11(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
I read somewhere that Convocation is slated to take place on 26th and 27th of January. Please is that the truth situation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please Quote me if you have SUMMARY for computer science courses.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.