Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3467331 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2021
UPDATE!!!

If you have registered for project, seminar, IT or practicum visit your study centre as from today to do the needful (Project and seminar will go with 3 topics as proposal), you can chat up for topics.

DEADLINES!!!

So as we bid farewell to our graduates, it's necessary to remind everyone that:
Admission, Examination and Course registration are scheduled to end on 20th April, 2021.

Kindly follow the school calendar for proper guidance. If you've special Questions or need some sort of assistance in regards to your studies, let me know privately.

Thank you!

MISHA CARES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

My advice is that you register the 2 elective courses.

This is to every undergraduate students, please try as much as possible to register one or two elective courses every semester so that you can meet up the required Total credit for the programme.

I was privileged to see lists of students who didn't graduate because they didn't meet the total credit unit required of them. They were advised to register more elective courses.

Then to Postgraduate Students, please try to register more than 2 elective courses each semester so that you can easily meet up your total credit units for the programme.

Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
olalekan9320:

1 is enough

I appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

My advice is that you register the 2 elective courses.

This is to every undergraduate students, please try as much as possible to register one or two elective courses every semester so that you can meet up the required Total credit for the programme.

I was privileged to see lists of students who didn't graduate because they didn't meet the total credit unit required of them. They were advised to register more elective courses.

Then to Postgraduate Students, please try to register more than 2 elective courses each semester so that you can easily meet up your total credit units for the programme.

Please can you tell me what the total credit unit for PGDE is?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Fkj202004:

If you miss this one, you will have to go to Abuja to pick it up

Thanks. I just called Lagos study centre and was told they have not started the distribution of certificate. I dnt want to waste my transport to Lagos from Benin and get another info. Kindly help out to be sure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
True@emmaclue that was why I asked earlier on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FriendNG: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mubaraqq:
Those were the courses, I registered last semester, however, I don't know if new courses have been added this semester

Were you ask to repay registration and Courses fee this semester? Or not since you haven't write the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xmen149(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Samisha500:

YES

hi brother,.I got my project topic last year November assigned to me and have rounded up already with my supervisor signature on the completed work.

I want to know,. are there changes now in the procedures for submission of completed projects because they are not not receiving completed work in study centres (with no reason attached) and I have not been able to upload completed work to the online platform too.

PGD program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
cant log into the portal as a student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mayowadre(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mubaraqq:
Those were the courses, I registered last semester, however, I don't know if new courses have been added this semester

Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
ttomexy:
cant log into the portal as a student?
Go to www.nouonline.net
Click Students
Click REGISTER
fill form and submit
After that, u will be able to login
This is required every new semester.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
UPDATE ON RESULT AND MATTERS ARISING

IT/SIWES result is out! Kindly visit nouonline.net login with your matric number and password and check under project result.

Again, I advise all students in 400 level first semester to ensure they register "Research Project" in first semester if you want your name to appear on the graduation list on time. It is better to do your project in first semester than second semester for few reasons.

Below are some important events or dates to keep;

➡ Admission of new students is in progress

➡ Course and exam registration for new semester, that is 2021_1 is in progress

➡ 2021_1 semester registration closes on 20th April

➡ 2020_2 POP exam results will be out any moment from now

➡ Uploading of project and seminar has not started as erroneously announced recently

Thank you for reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwathoyin: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please a friend of mine needs assistance about her transcript, please I need someone that could help her. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE.....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Don't wan na waste transport fare oo,hope this certificate collection have started, pls, apart from notification of result, which other thing are we to bring along??
Also, I'm cm from ado to Ibadan, hope I can go to Ibadan that same day, CU's I don't fancy staying in hotel.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
NON EXAMINABLE COURSES ON NOUN PORTAL

>>>> How to Register NON-Examinable Courses on NOUONLINE Portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
NOTICE - FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
NOUN have opened their project site for project uploading. So if you are not through with project, please try to hasten up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please,When will noun first semester registration/payment of fees end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
dubezra:
Please,When will noun first semester registration/payment of fees end?
April 20th, according to the Academic Calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spectro: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Enskynelson, for all the good stuffs you do on here, I pray God enriches you abundantly.

You guide and support other people freely and happily, and I think that is quite huge.

I am just an observer on here, we haven't really met; we probably won't. But I pray you experience perpetual joy for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kizito55: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Spectro:
Enskynelson, for all the good stuffs you do on here, I pray God enriches you abundantly.

You guide and support other people freely and happily, and I think that is quite huge.

I am just an observer on here, we haven't really met; we probably won't. But I pray you experience perpetual joy for a lifetime.

Amen��‍♂️��
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Spectro:

Amen. Thanks so much for the prayers. This means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2021
ENROLLMENT FOR NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER

Kindly be informed that registration for NYSC Exclusion Letter for 'Batch A' closes on Sunday, 7th March. NYSC stands for National Youth Service Corps.

Furthermore, 2020 and 2021 graduates should follow the link provided below to confirm uploading of their data on NYSC portal by Senate ⬇⬇⬇

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx

In other words, please commence registration immediately uploading of your name and other details has been confirmed.

Note that NYSC Exclusion Letter is the document or certification you would get after completing your academic programme in NOUN in equivalence to NYSC certificate [s]because NOUN students don't serve unlike students in conventional universities.[/s]

Please ensure wide circulation of this message

Thank you for reading.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
NOUN management need to be more organized.

Those of us in Abuja have been queuing up since yesterday to collect certificate. The waiting area is filled with people and covid 19 protocol is not been observed. To make matters worse, the collection time table is not been followed.

They are still attending to faculties earlier scheduled for yesterday and the day before. The staffs are also very slow with the process.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noblejay7:
NOUN management need to be more organized.

Those of us in Abuja have been queuing up since yesterday to collect certificate. The waiting area is filled with people and covid 19 protocol is not been observed. To make matters worse, the collection time table is not been followed.

They are still attending to faculties earlier scheduled for yesterday and the day before. The staffs are also very slow with the process.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have not collected.

I left the centre 2.30pm. People are just waiting and the staffs are no longer attending to any one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates

Kindly be informed that registration for NYSC Exclusion Letter for 'Batch A' closes on Sunday, 7th March.

2020 and 2021 graduates should follow the link provided below for registration procedures

>>>>> NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please does anyone have info from Uyo study centre concerning issuance of certificates?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamoyakz: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noblejay7:

I have not collected.

I left the centre 2.30pm. People are just waiting and the staffs are no longer attending to any one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.