Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472798 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
REMINDER ON SCIENCE PRACTICALS

Kindly be reminded that practical class for science students in 100 and 200 level starts today, 9th March, 2021 by 9:00 am.

Note that, attending the practical class is compulsory for all students irrespective of your location, department or study centre.

For instance, students from other states can also join them in doing the practical taking place in Lagos Study Center because other centers don't have the facilities to conduct practicals.

Additionally, let's take a look at the requirements for the practical class;

1. Laboratory coat
2. Science practice book
3. Graph book
4. Mathematical set
5. Nose mask

Keep your mobile phone away from your table or pocket while working with chemicals in the laboratory to avoid explosion. Chemistry students should be very careful because you would be working with some of the chemicals that are used in making explosives although your facilitator will guide you on the precautions and guidelines to follow.

Finally, when you are in the laboratory, do not perform experiment when you don't have the practical knowledge of what to do. Ask the lab attendant relevant questions when you are unsure of what (next) to do. Don't forget to turn off flaming equipment like the bunsen burner, cooker, etc.

Practical is compulsory for all science students because some of questions will come out in exam from what you would be taught in the laboratory so make sure you take notes. Be there!

Thank you and have a great practical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Certificate Collection UPDATE:

If you have not collected your certificate at the zonal level, you can proceed to Abuja for collection.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good afternoon

Please, where in Abuja could one possibly collect the Certificate?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
fabour8312:
Good afternoon

Please, where in Abuja could one possibly collect the Certificate?

Thank you.
NOUN HQ, Around EFCC Office, by FMC Junction, Jabi-Abuja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is it possible for one to complete PGD and MSc in Information Technology in 2years without delay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

All Students of BSc. Computer Science and BSc. Information Technology/ Communication technology and BSC Environmental Science who gained admission from 2017 to 2020 should submit their students files to the faculty of Sciences McCarthy Study Centre on or before Thursday 11th March 2021.

Please treat as urgent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Certificate collection UPDATE:

If you have not collected your certificate at the zonal level, you can proceed to Abuja for collection or send a DM for delivery to your Doorstep.

Interested candidate only

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Samisha500:
UPDATE!!!

If you have registered for project, seminar, IT or practicum visit your study centre as from today to do the needful (Project and seminar will go with 3 topics as proposal), you can chat up for topics.

DEADLINES!!!

So as we bid farewell to our graduates, it's necessary to remind everyone that:
Admission, Examination and Course registration are scheduled to end on 20th April, 2021.

Kindly follow the school calendar for proper guidance. If you've special Questions or need some sort of assistance in regards to your studies, let me know privately.

Thank you!

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SpicyMimi(f): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Iyamarun:

cheesy grin grin grin grin lol.

Hello ma, you attended NOUN right?

After your transcript was sent to WES, how was it verified? By mail or by post?

Thank you ma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please PGD and MSc students... How many months is a semester? I just saw 2months only!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MzBertty(f): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please masters students what document is needed for masters screening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2021
MzBertty:
Original copy of all the documents uploaded:

REQUIRED CREDENTIALS
POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
O-Level Certificate(s)
ND/HND/First Degree Certificates
NYSC Certificate (if available)
NOUN Admission Letter
Passport-size Photograph
Evidence of Payment (via Remita)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2021
NewAjala:
Please PGD and MSc students... How many months is a semester? I just saw 2months only!
About 4-5 months. Wondering where you saw 2 months from.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2021
NewAjala:
Is it possible for one to complete PGD and MSc in Information Technology in 2years without delay?
Very possible if you Study well. Each of those courses takes two semesters.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by callydon(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Please guys which study centre is closest to Berger Bridge (the one at d entrance of lagos).

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Enskynelson:

About 4-5 months. Wondering where you saw 2 months from.

From the time table online... Except I'm not understanding it properly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Also pls can someone explain to me how these TMA 1,2&3 works, I'm not getting the picture.

Also if I apply to a PGD now and complete all registration, will my studies begin immediately?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2021
NewAjala:

From the time table online... Except I'm not understanding it properly
You are actually not understanding it. Please check from date of starting registration and end of E-Exams exams.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
toyinakin:
Good morning,please how can I generate remita to pay for jamb regulations fee . I was ask asked to make the payment to enable me to collect my certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Maybss: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
What does MIS means?
First, i thought i've graduated but i didn't see my name on the list.
Sent an email in January and was told i didn't get up to 3.0. I wanted to register for the new semester i got the MIS errors.
What can be the problem? has anyone experience such before??
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello , has screening started? Are you a new or old student? Thanks
MzBertty:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun2: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: CLICK HERE..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Hello ma, you attended NOUN right?

After your transcript was sent to WES, how was it verified? By mail or by post?

Thank you ma.

I did not use noun transcript ma.i had another diploma I used

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SpicyMimi(f): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Iyamarun:

I did not use noun transcript ma.i had another diploma I used
Okay thanks ma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidinchrist(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Enskynelson:

Original copy of all the documents uploaded:

REQUIRED CREDENTIALS
POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
O-Level Certificate(s)
ND/HND/First Degree Certificates
NYSC Certificate (if available)
NOUN Admission Letter
Passport-size Photograph
Evidence of Payment (via Remita)

MzBertty:

They also asked for evidence of payment for one's transcript, 2 passports, and "original" WAEC certificate before my matric. no was generated at my centre (Ado-Ekiti). You'd need to upload all these in a PDF file; ensure you compress the file down to something below 1mb to avoid issues.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MzBertty(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
New
oyukuwife:
Hello , has screening started? Are you a new or old student? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maybss:
What does MIS means?
First, i thought i've graduated but i didn't see my name on the list.
Sent an email in January and was told i didn't get up to 3.0. I wanted to register for the new semester i got the MIS errors.
What can be the problem? has anyone experience such before??
PLEASE HELP!!!
MIS error? I don't get that. Can you please attach a screenshot for clarification?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2021
callydon:
Please guys which study centre is closest to Berger Bridge (the one at d entrance of lagos).

Thanks
None!

THERE ARE ONLY FOUR STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS.

1. VICTORIA ISLAND - LAGOS STUDY CENTRE

2. OBALENDE - MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

3. APAPA - NOUN SPECIAL STUDY CENTRE, NIGERIAN NAVY APAPA

4. MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE - (SAME ADDRESS/BUILDING WITH LAGOS STUDY CENTRE - VI) 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.