Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474103 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geedee4real(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good evening house, I am having difficulty generating remita invoice for noun pg application form through remita

After entering my ID on the noun page, I was directed to a remita page, I clicked on the E-invoice and click submit button but could not go beyond that stage.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Samisha500:
EXTENSION OF COURSE AND EXAMINATION REGISTRATION FOR 2021_1 SEMESTER

The above subject matter refers.
We write to inform that the Vice-Chancellor on behalf of Senate has approved the extension of course and examination registration for the 2021_1.

To this end, the new date for the closure of course and examination registration is Friday, 7th May, 2021 at 11:59pm. Also, the new dates for Orientation and Matriculation Ceremonies are Friday, 14th and Saturday 15th May, 2021 respectively.

Thank you.

Signed
Management

Pls does this date applies to fee payment for new students or not?

Would this shift also affect TMA schedule?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
geedee4real:
Good evening house, I am having difficulty generating remita invoice for noun pg application form through remita

After entering my ID on the noun page, I was directed to a remita page, I clicked on the E-invoice and click submit button but could not go beyond that stage.
Just copy the remita number and take to bank for payment. After that, you come back to the application page use the "CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT" option.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2021
NewAjala:

Pls does this date applies to fee payment for new students or not?
Would this shift also affect TMA schedule?

Abeg help us answer this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Abeg help us answer this
The change in date applies to all students including new students. As for the change in date of the TMA, it may affect the dates as you cannot for instance finish your registration on 7th and then having only two days to finish your TMA according to the earlier stated closing date for some TMA as 9th May. Know however that it is solely my view as anything could happen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyinakin(f): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
I am batch A 2021 I tried to register on nysc site for exemption letter.
This is what the page is saying

""""Your institution has not submitted hard copy""""

and it did not enable me to register .
I can't find my name on senate list and equivalent, but my name is in d extract pcm on nysc portal .

What can I do so I can register ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2021
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Enskynelson:

The change in date applies to all students including new students. As for the change in date of the TMA, it may affect the dates as you cannot for instance finish your registration on 7th and then having only two days to finish your TMA according to the earlier stated closing date for some TMA as 9th May. Know however that it is solely my view as anything could happen.

Thanks so much bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Not yet

MufasaLion:

You're now in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gatsbym4(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Bibitayo2:
Good afternoon everyone,

Pls I have an urgent question.

I was at the Ibadan study centre today for my credentials verification and I was told that I need the evidence of payment for transcript from the institution I did my 1st degree.

Please for those that have gone through the process, If I pay for the transcript online through the remita platform and print the receipt ? Will it be accepted from me at the study center as evidence that I have requested for the transcript?

I am thinking of this so that I can get my matric number before the deadline.

Yes it will be accepted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2021
NOUN UPDATE!!

Seminar for Faculty of Education (McCarthy Study Centre)

This is to inform all students that registered for SEMINAR in the Faculty of Education, McCarthy Study Centre that there will be an orientation exercise on Friday 23rd April, 2021 by 10am.

Venue: McCarthy Study Centre.

Please inform other students.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Thank you.
gatsbym4:

Yes it will be accepted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
please any PGD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SHOUL PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. BIKO! IF THERE IS ANY PGD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ALSO, PLEASE KINDLY ADD ME
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Akerewe:
please any PGD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SHOUL PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. BIKO! IF THERE IS ANY PGD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ALSO, PLEASE KINDLY ADD ME

We are on the same side bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Taiwolee1:

We are on the same side bro
wow! good to meet you Chief, pls if there is any whatsapp group kindly add me and if there is none kindly create one and add me so that we can start from there. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity2: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:.

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! _All Department..

✅ *Project Mlaterials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report..

I. CHECKOUT THE TOTAL FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER.

For More Details: CLICK HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Abuja Model Study Centre Clearance Starts Today

Kindly Visit Your Study Centre To Make Enquiry About The Clearance.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Akerewe:
wow! good to meet you Chief, pls if there is any whatsapp group kindly add me and if there is none kindly create one and add me so that we can start from there. thanks

Nice meeting you too Chief general.
Me too dey look for WhatsApp group like you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Nice meeting you too Chief general.
Me too dey look for WhatsApp group like you.
if there is no whatsapp group we can start it nd i bliv we can pull moutain with it. pls do something about creating a whatsapp group if there is no exiting one nd we can later merge it with any one we find later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
RESCHEDULED EVENTS

1. Course and exam registration ends on 7th May, 2021.

2. Orientation for new students holds on 14th May, 2021.

3. Matriculation ceremony holds on 15th May, 2021.

4. TMA 1 commencement date remains unaltered.

This is to notify 2020/2021 graduates that the NYSC Exclusion Certificate registration has commenced today and it will be closing on 23rd April 2021. Kindly avail your self the opportunity of registration.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kindly follow the link below to join the PGD BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION whatsapp group

https:///IdUx8KMo9MMIS3Eh8KZFbH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Righteour(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please, what is the maximum credit unit to be registered for new PDG students? (Peace and Conflict Resolution)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteour:
Please, what is the maximum credit unit to be registered for new PDG students? (Peace and Conflict Resolution)
Your target is about 34units for both semesters including 6units of project. Divide your courses in a many that's convenient for you. Note however that u should consider your schedule and time available for studies. Minimum CGPA for graduation is 3.0, don't take plenty courses when u don't have time to study. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
NOUN NYSC Registration

This is to notify 2020/2021 graduates that the NYSC Exclusion Certificate registration has commenced
it will be closing on 23rd April 2021.

Click on the link below to start your NYSC registration.

NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Enskynelson:

Your target is about 34units for both semesters including 6units of project. Divide your courses in a many that's convenient for you. Note however that u should consider your schedule and time available for studies. Minimum CGPA for graduation is 3.0, don't take plenty courses when u don't have time to study. Cheers.

M.Ed student. I have decided to make it a 3 semester work because of Schedule of work and paucity of time

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2021
yak:

M.Ed student. I have decided to make it a 3 semester work because of Schedule of work and paucity of time
Nice one. Let for you to divide the courses into three semesters. If you feel this semester is too short, take less courses. 6 courses maximum will be my advice for you. Get past questions in time and start studying. All the best.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Is there any whatsapp group for PGDE Lagos study centre for new students, pls share the link
thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Mbamally:

Hello, I'm not also on any whatsapp group,

OK thanks please if you later discover any please be kind to let me know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Graduates can now go ahead to register and get their exclusion letter printed. All name has been confirmed to have been uploaded.

Visit : portal.nysc.org.ng.

Registrations ends on the 23rd April, 2021.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.