Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473672 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Pass your exams with 90+ marks. Study with e-EXAM Past Questions and Answers

Get your study material, Past Questions and Answers from the Undergraduate section of Q and A App

Past Questions and Answers for the listed GST courses are available on Q and A App
GST 101, 102, 105, 107
GST 201, 202, 203

Get the App from Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Download Final Year Project Reference Topics and Materials from Q and A App

If you are wondering how to go about writing your final year project, search no further. The thought of writing your final year project can be overwhelming at the start; it is not as difficult as it seems. Having the right mindset and having a guide, reference materials is all you need to start.

Before you settle for a Project Topic, ensure to carry out sufficient research to ascertain the availability of reference materials. Your task is made much easier when a good amount of reference and resource materials are available.

Access the underlisted Reference Project Materials at the undergraduate section (Research category) of Q and A App. The materials consist of Chapters 1 to 5 and include Questionnaire and References. The list will be updated as more materials are available.

Install Q and A App from Playstore Now - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. Effect of Strategic Management on Organizational Performance in Transport Industry Lagos State.
2. The Impact of Internal Control System on Revenue Generation
3. The Impact of Motivation (Intrinsic and Extrinsic) on Employees’ Job Performance in an Insurance Industry. (A Case Study of Leadway Assurance Company, Lagos)."
4. The Impact of Performance Appraisal on Employees Performance, A Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Lagos
5. The Challenge and Prospect of Starting A Small Scale Fashion Business in Lagos (A Case of Local Government Area of Lagos State)
6. Promotion of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises and their Contribution to the Economic Growth of Nigeria.
7. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Banking Monitor Information System (A Case Study Of Central Bank Plc Lagos).
8. Effect Of Credit Risk Management On The Performance Of Banks In Nigeria
9. Evaluate The Relationship Between Board Characteristics And Firm Performance Of Firms In The Service Sector Listed On Nigeria Stock Exchange
10. Impact of Social Networking Site on Employee Performance
11. Influence of Social Networking Site on Organizational Performance (A Case Study Of Guaranteed Trust Bank).

ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT
1. Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect on Small Medium Enterprises in Lagos

2. Impact of Government Expenditures, Economic Growth and Poverty in Nigeria

POLITICAL SCIENCE
1. Impact of Peace in the Economic Development.
2. Impact of Structural Influx of FDI Spoil on Agricultural Output in Nigeria (A Study of Selected Lagos West Senatorial Constituency).
3. Party Politics and Democratic Governance In Kosofe, Local Government Area.
4. The Effect of Project Continuity or Discontinuity on Socio-Political Development of Nigerian Economy (1999-2017)
5. The Impact of Judicial System on Crime Reduction in Nigeria.
6. Combating Corruption in Nigeria: A Case Study of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
7. Effect Of Unemployment on the Increase in Political Thuggery in Nigeria: A Study Of Selected Residents of Sango-Ota, Ogun State

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
1. Community Policing and Management of Youth Violence in Ajah, Lagos State
2. Impact of ICT on Crowd Control in Nigerian Airports: A Case Study of Murtala Mohammed Airport
3. To Assess The Impact of ICT To Crowd Control And Management In Nigeria Airport.
4. Compensation Practices And Employee Perfomance:A Study Of Selected Multinational Corporations In Lagos State.
5. Impact on Organizational Effectiveness in Pension Fund Administrations
6. Local Government Administration and Socio-economic Development.

DEPARTMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
1. Assessment of Entrepreneurship Skills in Creating Youth Employment
2. An Assessment Impact of SME in Lagos Metropolis
3. Effect of Selected Sales Promotional Tools on Consumers Purchase of Food. “A Case Study of Dufil Foods Plc”
4. Entrepreneurship Education As A Tool For Reducing Unemployment In Nigeria
5. The Impact of Customer Relationship Marketing On Small And Medium Entrepreneurship Sustainability: A Study of Three SMEs in Eti-Osa LGA, Lagos
6. Women Entrepreneur and Economic Development In Nigeria.
7. An Appraisal of Entrepreneurship Effectiveness In Small Scale Enterprises A Key To An Industrialization (A Case Study of Golden Toast Fast Foods Rangers Avenue Lagos.)
8. An Investigation of The Activities and Operations of Small Scale Enterprises (SSES) and Government Agencies on Reduction of Unemployment In Nigeria
9. Women Empowerment and their Effect on Socio Economic Growth of Nigeria: A Study of Women Socio Economic Activities of Eti-Osa Local Government
10. An Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect On Small Medium Enterprises (SMES) In Lagos Metropolis

MASS COMMUNICATION
1. An Assessment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Performance of Educational System in Nigeria.
2. Assessment of the Influence of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on the Performance of Broadcast Media Organisation: A Study of Enugu State Broadcasting Service
3. Design and Implementation of A Secured Information System In Cloud Computing
4. Design and Implementation Online Sim Card Registration System
5. Effect of the Use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) On Students’ Academic Achievement in Mathematics in Selected Secondary Schools In Lagos State

SOCIOLOGY
1. Causes, Effects and Remedies to Child Trafficking in Nigeria
2. Child Trafficking in Nigeria the Causes, Effect and Remedies

EARLY CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS

1. The Influence of Teachers’ Creativity on Early Childhood Development in Shomolu/Bariga Local Government Area
2. The Use of Play as Learning Strategy for Skills Development in Early Childhood Education
3. Effectiveness of the Use of Interactive Radio Instruction (IRI) Strategy in Educating Children in Lagos State, Nigeria.
4. Examine Secondary School Students’ Perception of Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) in Nigeria.
5. The Influence of Family Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State.
6. Better Employer-Employer Relations, Teacher’s Productivity And Students’ Academic performance in Lagos State Secondary Schools: A Study of some Selected Secondary Schools in Badagry Local Government Area
7. Relationship Between Learners’ Attitudes Towards Teaching Methodologies And Their Academic Performance In Yaba Local Council Development Area

ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
1. Audit Committee Characteristics and Financial Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria, (A Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank And First Bank)
2. Evaluate and Assess Tax Incentives and Tax Compliance In Nigeria
3. Income Tax Revenue Generation and Economy Growth.
4. The Impact of Personal Income Tax on Revenue Generation of the State Government.
5. The Impact of Proper Accounting Procedures in Small Scale Business Enterprises: A Case Study of Balogun Market, Lagos-Nigeria
6. The Relevance of Working Capital Management in a Firm (A Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank)

EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
1. The Certification of Teacher's on the Academic Performance of Secondary School Students in Surulere LGA, Lagos State.
2. The Influence of Overpopulation on the Academic Performance and Social Life of Primary School Pupils in Lagos State
3. Employee Empowerment as Key Factor in Helping Organizations, Become More Effective in Voice Of Nigeria (VON).
4. Impact of Smart-Board on Academic Achievement of Primary Schools In Lagos State.

ARTS AND SOCIO-SCIENCES EDUCATION
-Influence of Family Socio-Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State

BOTANY DEPARTMENT
-Causes of Poor Performance in Botany Courses Studied by Biology Students in Tai Solarin University of Education

COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL LAW
-Capacity and Powers of the Company: The Ultra Vires Doctrine Under the Nigerian Company Law

COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
-Assessment of the Role of Waste Management Agencies in Solid Waste Management in Ajah, Lagos State
- An Assessment of Co-Operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria,(A Case Study of Lagos State)

GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
-Relationship between Stress, Mental and Academic Performance of Students of Nasarawa State University, Keffi
-Effect of Class Size and Students Attitude on Academic Performance in Biology (Case Study of Secondary Schools In Ikorodu Local Government Area In Lagos State).

PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
-Nigerian Civil War Played in Defining the Country’s Foreign Policy
-Factors of Peace and Conflict in the Relations between Irakor and Ogbona Communities in Edo State, 1999-2019

COMPUTER SCIENCE
-Student Project Allocation and Verification System for Monitoring Duplication

EPIDEMIC & MEDICAL STATISTICS

-Perception and Challenges of Nurses in the Care of Suspected Covid 19 Patients in Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos State

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
-Working Capital Management an a Public Company: (A Case Study of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jitbusy: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Someone pls help answer my question
I been admitted for PGD IT and I have uploaded all my documents for verification for over a month now. Whenever I try checking with my RRR it's always showing not yet verified.
Pls am I missing anything or it's normal 4 such delays?

Pls note my former school has not sent my transcript to NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2021
jitbusy:
I been admitted for PGD IT and I have uploaded all my documents for verification for over a month now. Whenever I try checking with my RRR it's always showing not yet verified.
Pls am I missing anything or it's normal 4 such delays?

Pls note my former school has not sent my transcript to NOUN.
Next step for you is to go and apply for your transcripts. Get evidence of application from your Alma mater. Go to your selected NOUN study Centre. Present your uploaded documents physically along with your evidence of application for your transcripts. You will be verified instantly. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good evening house I need help.

How do I get my original certificate (msc it). I only have the notification of result. I graduated in 2019.

My study centre is in uyo but I'm in Lagos.
I really need help guys.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
biggboy:
Good afternoon Bosses.

Please i need help and advise.

I registered for project last semester, but the coordinator insisted project should be registered only in 400 level second semeter. before i register the project, i had to drop two 3 unit courses to accomodate the project that happens to be 6 unit.

My dilema now is how do i register for those two 3 unit courses i dropped last year now?

Also, do i need to register for project again? because i can find it on my dashboard that i registered last year, although i have printout and remitta receipt.

Thanks as i await advise on how to resolve these issues.

Regards
Good evening experienced bosses and seniors. I still need help here on how to go about my Enquires, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
biggboy:
Good evening experienced bosses and seniors. I still need help here on how to go about my Enquires, please.

Firstly, since you dropped 2 courses, you have to register them afresh (both course and Exam).

Secondly, you don't need to register project again. What you have to do is to meet your Desk Officer and kick start the process of writing your project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Fkj202004:

Firstly, since you dropped 2 courses, you have to register them afresh (both course and Exam).

Secondly, you don't need to register project again. What you have to do is to meet your Desk Officer and kick start the process of writing your project.
Thank you so much sir. That means when am registering courses and exams, I will first goto 1st semester to pick outstanding 2 before going to second semester? Or am I going to carry over courses? Kindly advise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello house, i will like to know if the first semester results are out and how can i check mine, PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ovi4real(f): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello,

Having filled the Application form on noun website for Pdg in Information Technology i click submit it says invalid form, what does this mean please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
biggboy:
Thank you so much sir. That means when am registering courses and exams, I will first goto 1st semester to pick outstanding 2 before going to second semester? Or am I going to carry over courses? Kindly advise.

It won't be carry over because it was dropped. Pick the courses from first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening. I would like to know if it’s possible for me to write my research methodology and project in this present semester. This is my second semester for my masters program and I am hoping to round up by the end of this year. I was initially told that it’s a two semester program but I’m now hearing that I might need to do my project in another (3rd) semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fkj202004:

It won't be carry over because it was dropped. Pick the courses from first semester.
duly noted. Thank you so much sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello House,
I have been having issues with my name appearing on the graduation list after doing all my course work, project, siwes and seminars inclusive since 2018, I don't know who to contact again. My course of study is B.sc Communication Technology.

i have been to my study centre at Ilorin several time as all efforts to get this issue resolved as proven abortive.

I seriously need help as I need this certificate to apply for my PG study abroad.

House, Kindly assist with contact of a resource person in the HQ that can be of help..as this is becoming frustrating for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jitbusy: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you so much
Enskynelson:

Next step for you is to go and apply for your transcripts. Get evidence of application from your Alma mater. Go to your selected NOUN study Centre. Present your uploaded documents physically along with your evidence of application for your transcripts. You will be verified instantly. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
olulove:
Hello House,
I have been having issues with my name appearing on the graduation list after doing all my course work, project, siwes and seminars inclusive since 2018, I don't know who to contact again. My course of study is B.sc Communication Technology.

i have been to my study centre at Ilorin several time as all efforts to get this issue resolved as proven abortive.

I seriously need help as I need this certificate to apply for my PG study abroad.

House, Kindly assist with contact of a resource person in the HQ that can be of help..as this is becoming frustrating for me.

Write a letter to your head of department through your study centre requesting why you haven't seen your name on the graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2021
olulove:
Hello House,

I can help you do a preliminary check to know if you have done all expected of you. After then you can send an official complaint. Send me a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Fkj202004:

Write a letter to your head of department through your study centre requesting why you haven't seen your name on the graduation list.

Thanks so much...I have done this also...but no response from my study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Get help on:

✅ Admission Assistance/Enquiry:

✅ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

✅ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

✅ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2020)! All Department.

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER/

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER

For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Enskynelson:

I can help you do a preliminary check to know if you have done all expected of you. After then you can send an official complaint. Send me a DM.

Thanks bro...I just did a reminder mail to HQ with you in the copy, mail sent is detailed with my information.

Pls kindly check your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahizak: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning all. I'm trying to apply for MBA but after filling d application form, I was directed to this page to pay the 7500 application fee. I want to pay with my card but I don't know what to do from this page or is application not open at this time?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaCharis2016: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have a project research work to be done in accounting. Interested agent who is expert in writing a project for students should contact me for further details.

Project offer is pegged at 30k. An escrow service is the preferred means of payment to be used. Payment will be released after terms of contract made is met by both parties.

Escrow to be used is vesicash.com

Visit for further clarification on its transparency.

Kindly contact me on 0 nine 0 seven 9 one 6 nine 4 five 7 for WhatsApp/Call.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reminder !!!

Project Submission for 2021_1 ends 31st, July 2021

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jaybrown19: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Any idea on when PGD result will be out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Samisha500:
Reminder !!!

Project Submission for 2021_1 ends 31st, July 2021

Regards.
I submitted 2 copies 2 cds with score sheet yesterday for moderation but i informed that i haven't uploaded on PAS but my desk officer said i should not worry that i should return when they release project results that's next semester result but i see people saying you must upload. what i don't get is are we to upload now or wait till i see my result then upload.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
AliEsq:

I submitted 2 copies 2 cds with score sheet yesterday for moderation but i informed that i haven't uploaded on PAS but my desk officer said i should not worry that i should return when they release project results that's next semester result but i see people saying you must upload. what i don't get is are we to upload now or wait till i see my result then upload.

Your Desk Officer will upload. Even if you upload from your end, you won't be able to fill in some features.

Don't worry, when moderation has been done, your Desk Officer will notify you to come pick up your project for final binding.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fkj202004:

Your Desk Officer will upload. Even if you upload from your end, you won't be able to fill in some features.

Don't worry, when moderation has been done, your Desk Officer will notify you to come pick up your project for final binding.

Guess that is why he said i should not worry but i can see my profile on PAS on my laptop nothing has been uploaded yet or they have their own different PAS only them can access. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
AliEsq:

Guess that is why he said i should not worry but i can see my profile on PAS on my laptop nothing has been uploaded yet or they have their own different PAS only them can access. Thanks

Desk Officers separate PAS for uploading non-examinables.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
olulove:

Thanks bro...I just did a reminder mail to HQ with you in the copy, mail sent is detailed with my information.

Pls kindly check your mail.
Got you. Direct your mail to your HOD and not DEA like I saw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.