Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3443940 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
UPDATE!!!

ANOTHER SET OF IT/SIWES RESULT IS OUT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
UPDATE!!!

If you scored zero in your TMA3 of last semester please recheck now and also recheck your exam result.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
SIWES UPDATE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good day, please can someone still drop a course at this time
Samisha500:
DROPPING OF COURSES/EXAMS

We hereby inform you that dropping of course and exam has commenced today, 22nd September, 2021.

More so, dropping of wrongly registered course is usually done at the ICT office in every study centre and the only required document is your registered exam/course slip. Thus, please make sure you have a printed copy of it.

Kindly visit your study centre with evidence of registration i.e registered slip to drop any course. It's applicable to all students and all study centres.

This is the time to drop any weed (unwanted course) among the courses you registered earlier.

Guess what? The fund (money) used to register those wrong or unwanted courses previously will be credited into your e-wallet immediately the ICT staff drop them and there is chance for replacement of courses. We can also help you to drop any course for those who don't want to face the stress of going down to the study centre.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mubaraqq:
Good day, please can someone still drop a course at this time
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
UPDATE!!!

If you registered for ENT412 last semester and you didn't see your result, you can recheck now..

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Everything just dey come out.....waiting for graduating list....this year own is taking like forever
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
samneutron1:
Everything just dey come out.....waiting for graduating list....this year own is taking like forever

As in ehn! grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLECTION OF MATRIC GOWN FOR 2021 SECOND SEMESTER MATRICULATION EXERCISE

For Freshers (New Students) 2021_2 NOUN ORIENTATION of new students scheduled for Friday, 22nd and MATRICULATION Saturday, 23rd October, 2021 respectively

New Students should visit their Study Centre with the underlisted items:
i. NOUN Student's ID Card
ii. Course and Examination Registration Slip
iii. E-Wallet printout
iv. Receipts (the original & photocopies of all NOUN Registration Documents in your custody that you used or obtained during your Course/Semester Registration process)

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adedolapo2021: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please is PGD Project Results out??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
2021_1 result removed...
Chat me up to get your comprehensive result at https://nounaid.com/contact

Check out https://nounaid.com/pastresult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
TMA will soon be out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2021
INFORMATION ON HAPPENINGS AROUND NOUN

Firstly, POP exam timetable draft version is out so endeavour to extract your courses to know the dates and time you would be writing exams. We are expecting "additional timetable" which will contain the courses omitted in the final draft timetable.

Secondly, this is to warn students that were invited to face panel over exam malpractice but refuse to show up before the panel on the specified day that they would be punished severely.

Thirdly, students who have not seen their seminar, IT, Field Trip and TP results should check portal as more results are out. Similarly, result for last semester TMA 3 which came out as 0/10 due to glitches has been restored - recheck your TMA 3 for last semester and exam scores.

Finally, uploading of business plan on GST portal has commenced.: You may now upload your enterprise idea once it is ready. Don't rush because there is still enough time to write and submit your business plan.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
I want to register but it's showing Error, need help please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
HumorMe:
NOUN POSTGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

2021(1) ACADEMIC SESSION

*ENQUIRIES
*NEWS
*UPDATES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*ONLINE TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 09122712274
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Admin, please who do I file a missing practicum result to?
I’ve notified the study center and they said my practicum report for public health was uploaded and moderated in the just concluded moderation exercise but I’m yet to see the result for it as that’s the only course holding my graduation.
Please assist me as this is frustrating me already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
21ST MATRICULATION CEREMONY - VIRTUAL

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
PIDGIN NEWS: WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR NOUN

Good evening o! We greet everybody for this platform wey dey follow us buy our products and services. God go continue to dey bless all of una. smiley

This evening, we bring you tori for wetin dey happen for NOUN this month of October, make we take eye look dem.

⚜️ Registration of course and exam go close tomorrow night for 11:59 pm

⚜️ Matriculation ceremony for McCarthy Study Centre go hold on 22nd October

⚜️ Na only TMA 1 for GST you fit submit now and no closing date

⚜️ Submission of business plan don start yesterday and e remain like 25 days sha to close

⚜️ Dem still dey upload TMA 1 questions for normal courses

⚜️ EDU335 TP result don waka come out today

⚜️ Lagos Study Centre go hold seminar presentation for MBA and MSc on 21st and 22nd October for VI

⚜️ POP exam go start on November 9

⚜️ e-exam go start on December 6

⚜️ Virtual exam and TMA 1, e be like say two of dem wan get ''k'' leg this semester

Abeg make una let us know if you get any question.

MacSolutions ♨️

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 1:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Anthonyo15:
PIDGIN NEWS: WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR NOUN

Good evening o! We greet everybody for this platform wey dey follow us buy our products and services. God go continue to dey bless all of una. smiley

This evening, we bring you tori for wetin dey happen for NOUN this month of October, make we take eye look dem.

⚜️ Registration of course and exam go close tomorrow night for 11:59 pm

⚜️ Matriculation ceremony for McCarthy Study Centre go hold on 22nd October

⚜️ Na only TMA 1 for GST you fit submit now and no closing date

⚜️ Submission of business plan don start yesterday and e remain like 25 days sha to close

⚜️ Dem still dey upload TMA 1 questions for normal courses

⚜️ EDU335 TP result don waka come out today

⚜️ Lagos Study Centre go hold seminar presentation for MBA and MSc on 21st and 22nd October for VI

⚜️ POP exam go start on November 9

⚜️ e-exam go start on December 6

⚜️ Virtual exam and TMA 1, e be like say two of dem wan get ''k'' leg this semester

Abeg make una let us know if you get any question.

MacSolutions ♨️
Please I want to do exam registration, it's showing Error
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hotspec(m): 3:45am On Oct 14, 2021
nouonline dot net is not responding for like two days now. Need to add and delete some courses from my portal. Any help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 4:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Good morning, what does this means

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Oricha62:
Good morning, what does this means
You have 9units of registered exams/project this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Enskynelson:

You have 6units of registered exams/project this semester
Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2021
GST302: BUSINESS PLAN CREATION & UPLOADING

Of all the GST courses offered in NOUN, GST302 is the only course that does not have TMA. Instead of submitting TMA like other courses, you will compose a business plan based on SDG (Focused Goal).

After creating your business plan, the next step is to upload it on https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php popularly known as GST portal in PDF/docs.

The third step is to prepare yourself for presentation. There are TWO ways to defend your business plan:

1️⃣ Physical presentation (face-2-face at the study centre

2️⃣ Virtual presentation (via Zoom or WhatsApp)

After successful presentation you must write exam. Listen carefully o! All GST courses in NOUN are taken as e-exam (not POP). So you will be patient and write e-exam in first week of December.

Before you write e-exam you will proceed to the website above to check your presentation grade (score).

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
I was told the portal has closed
Samisha500:

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mubaraqq:
I was told the portal has closed
It has been extended today!
It's closing on Sunday 17th of October.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
STUDENT'S ORIENTATION COPY

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://docdro.id/GA9t91v

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
DISCONTINUE USAGE OF UNDERLISTED COURSE MATERIALS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
GOOD NEWS: REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED

We are happy to announce to members of this great platform that registration deadline for 2021/2 has been extended till Sunday, 17th October, 2021.

It is worth mentioning that this is the second time registration of courses and exams will be extended this semester as a result of sluggish portal.

We hope that this news meets your expectation as many students who have not started or trying to finish up their registration were already feeling frustrated.

Let's keep our fingers crossed as we expect rectification of error on the portal by the technical team.

Thank you.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun5: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 6 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000 per day as a Student

▶️ Tma Solutions (30/30) Guaranteed

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

▶️ Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report.

▶️ PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L (2014-2021)! All Department

I. CHECKOUT HOW TO SCORE 100% IN ALL YOUR TMA...

II. CHECKOUT THE COURSES TO REGISTER THIS SEMESTER..

III. GET TO KNOW THE EXACT FEES TO PAY THIS SEMESTER..
For More Details: VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anusiemgood(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good evening, I learnt registeration ended today, please can someone put me through... Am a new applicants and I want to start the application tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.