Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,440 members, 7,781,287 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444730 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Samisha500:
SOUTH EAST: SIT AT HOME TOMORROW

I write to inform all our esteemed students that examination will NOT HOLD in the South Eastern States of Nigeria tomorrow Thursday 26th May, 2022.

This is as a result of the sit at home order by IPOB. It is imperative the examination is shifted to avoid endangering the lives of our precious students. You will be duly informed when the shifted examination will be taken please.

All inconveniences caused as a result of the shift in the examination is highly regretted please.

Thank you.
Henry Okpara
For: Centre Director

ATTENTION!!!

Goodday all .

I have been directed by the DEA to bring to the attention of all the centre directors in the southeast of these adjustments ;

1. in view of sit at home tomorrow Thursday ,26th may ,2022 ,Thursday exams are now merged with Friday's exams being 27th may .

2. All Monday exams adjusted to Sunday . So no e- exams on Monday for all the study centres in the southeast .

Please bring these to the attention of your students .

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ridboy94(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
CreativeWeb:

I just got admission to study M.Ed in Educational Technology.

Please could I send a DM ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pecky14(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2022
Good day house
Please can anyone verify if the nysc portal is open for nysc exclusion letter?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
Pecky14:
Good day house
Please can anyone verify if the nysc portal is open for nysc exclusion letter?
June

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pecky14(f): 7:21pm On May 25, 2022
June/July.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:20am On May 26, 2022
Hello!

In today's connected world, where information flows freely and easily, data security is critical. The growth of cybercrime is driving up the demand for a knowledgeable workforce and cybersecurity professionals. Both the public and private sectors offer exciting career opportunities for cyber security professionals

The Africa Centre of Excellence in Technology Enhanced Learning’s CISCO Academy is now offering the course titled Introduction to Cybersecurity.

This introductory course will introduce you to the world of cybersecurity. During this course, you will learn cybersecurity basics to protect your personal digital life and gain insight into some of the biggest security challenges companies, governments, and educational institutions face today.

The course is FREE and will be held online. Resources will include videos, live sessions, text materials, and lab work.

The course will run for a period of one month, and it will take around six (6) hours to complete.

Register NOW for a slot at https://forms.gle/BvtgyQgdCTRVDanB6
By completing the form. You will then be enrolled and able to begin the course.

This course is a great starting point for anyone interested in cybersecurity,

NOUN Staff and students are encouraged to participate.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nkspicy(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2022
Good morning, please is there any information technology student here? (Lagos centre) 200L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun1: 10:56am On May 26, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ E exam PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2022)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup,,,,,,,

I. Your Registerable Courses this Semester

II. Checkout the Exact Amount to Pay this Semester 2022_1

II. Updated NOUN Graduating List & Clearance Requirements

III. Facts You Need To Know About Noun

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettynuly: 11:38pm On May 26, 2022
hadibaba:

Please someone should help me with second semester courses for pgd information technology and the maximum credit unit inbox me your numberrequired to graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettynuly: 2:56am On May 27, 2022
hadibaba:

Please someone should help me with second semester courses for pgd information technology and the maximum credit unit required to graduate?
pls help us with first semester course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2022
You can now download past questions from��

https://pastquestions.nounaid.com

Share with others as this is the largest past questions portal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2022
I'm just being offered admission. I have submitted my documents online but I haven't gone to my study center for physical verification. Reason is that the exam is close already so I could not meet up. So, can I go ahead with the process towards the next semester?
Also,Can I get a breakdown of the entire cost for the first semester?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2022
Breathtaker:
You can now download past questions from��

https://pastquestions.nounaid.com

Share with others as this is the largest past questions portal

There is no current past questions on ur site, they are all old Past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by celwonder(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2022
Pls is there anyone doing MSc Educational Administration and planning who can help with a cost estimate and program duration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:24pm On May 27, 2022
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER 2022 BATCH B

The NYSC portal will be opened for the 2022 Batch 'B' service year registration on Friday, 3rd june 2022.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2022
Sikay19:
I'm just being offered admission. I have submitted my documents online but I haven't gone to my study center for physical verification. Reason is that the exam is close already so I could not meet up. So, can I go ahead with the process towards the next semester?

Cc : Fkj2020
Misha
Eskynelson
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2022
UPDATE!!!
Project Upload iS ongoing...
Go to your faculty officer for upload(New rule).

Join our telegram channel for more update:
www.nounaid.com/telegram
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2022
You wanna do it yourself?
We have written a detailed guide on how to process admission

https://nounaid.blog/how-to-process-admission/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
Sikay19:

Yes, wait till next semester begins, that is after the ongoing exams.
Yes, you can get a breakdown of your first semester course and estimated cost.
Use this tool available here for free https://nounaid.com/feecheck
Cheers

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

This is to inform ALL E-EXAM STUDENTS both NEW and OLD students, that there is SCORE UPGRADE or whatever name they call it.

Those advertising such are SCAMMERS who will at the end of the day make away with your hard earned money.

Please be wise!!!!

We have done our best by providing past questions and answers free of charge on www.nounaid.com

Take advantage of that!!!

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
Breathtaker:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

This is to inform ALL E-EXAM STUDENTS both NEW and OLD students, that there is SCORE UPGRADE or whatever name they call it.

Those advertising such are SCAMMERS who will at the end of the day make away with your hard earned money.

Please be wise!!!!

We have done our best by providing past questions and answers free of charge on www.nounaid.com

Take advantage of that!!!

Regards

Try to update your website as to enable us download recent past questions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2022
*ALL PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE*
�����

POP and E Exam Students, You can now download past questions from������
pastquestions.nounaid.com

This is the largest past questions portal

*DO YOU WISH TO KNOW YOUR COURSES FOR NEXT SEMESTER *

To Know the courses you ought to do next semester click here below ���
https://nounaid.com/feecheck

*DO YOU WISH TO KNOW WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GRADUATING*
You can request for portal analysis, we will get all your past results,(plus your cgpa, compare it against course outline, you will see what's left.
����
nounaid.com/pastresult

*DO YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS WITH EASE*
����
nounaid.com/book

GET PERSONALISED TIMETABLE FOR FREE
��
timetable.nounaid.com

Many more....

*NOUNAID*

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2022
How to Retrieve an Old Payment Receipt from Remita
https://nounaid.blog/How-to-Retrieve-an-Old-Payment-Receipt-from-Remita/

How to pay your school fees
https://nounaid.blog/how-to-pay-school-fees/

How to Process Admission in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Cheers
Thank you. But I can only see where to calculate the amount of course registration. So, after the school fees of 36+14k(course registration)= what else again sir?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akosh005: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Cheers

Can't see cost for master in entrepreneurship program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
Grade Point Average (GPA) is derived by dividing the Total Quality point (TQP) for the semester by the Total Credit Unit (TCU) for that semester. Example: If in a semester, a student earned 56 quality points for 18 Credit Units, the students GPA is 56/18 = 3.11...

We have built another tool that helps you calculate your GP.

Select/search your course code, we will auto-update the unit column, the select your grade. Repeat this by clicking Add till the number of courses is reached, Then click Calc GP

www.nounaid.com/cgpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:58am On May 30, 2022
QUICK REMINDER:

If you registered Gst302 (business plan), you're also going to write the exam today.

The exam is by 11am today, 30th May.

Most students do forget that they're to sit for Gst302 exam.

After writing your business plan, uploaded and presented, you also need to sit for the exam to have your complete score (grade).

If you miss your GST302 exam today, you're starting it afresh next semester and you'll have an "incomplete result".

Thanks and Good luck

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 12:46pm On May 31, 2022
Samisha500:
QUICK REMINDER:

If you registered Gst302 (business plan), you're also going to write the exam today.

After writing your business plan, uploaded and presented, you also need to sit for the exam to have your complete score (grade).

If you miss your GST302 exam today, you're starting it afresh next semester and you'll have an "incomplete result".

Thanks and Good luck

MISHA CARES
How much do you charge for writing GST 302 Business plan?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
Samisha500:
QUICK REMINDER:

Thanks and Good luck

MISHA CARES
What kind of wahala is this ...

If not that I'm in 400L walahi I would've just withdraw from anything higher institution.
Face my business and have a successful life. Haba
Project wahala , business plan wahala , siwes/IT wahala na wa o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
Are you a prospective student? And you want to know the requirements for any course that NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA offers?

You can use this tool to check: www.nounaid.com/admission

You can also check out this nice guide:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
WE ARE BACK AGAIN

Happy New Month To Y'all

Now Available!!!

Good morning All

✨Admission Processing

✨Generating rrr

✨Change of study centre

✨Portal Analysis

✨Collection of certificate

✨Recommendation letter

✨English Proficiency

✈️Transcript Local & International

And so on...

Interested candidate send a DM smiley

#JapaSeason kiss
Summer is Coming wink

Mac Solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.