Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469148 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
seunmohmoh:
How many electives am I to pick from 3?
It depends on your credit units for that semester. If you have up to 18 units of core courses, don't pick more than one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is there anyone here that registered for msc public health through pgd from other institutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
GST302 UPDATE!!!

We understand that some students have challenges with uploading their business plan on the portal. A zoom meeting has therefore been arrange to guide such students. Time : 10am Date: 16th September 2022 Link: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91466513432
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2022
HOW TO RAISE TMA COMPLAINT TICKET

All NOUN tickets are FREE

Kindly raise a ticket for TMA Complaint

Below are the steps in raising a ticket concerning TMA

1. Visit support.nou.edu.ng

2. Enter the Matric Number and Phone Number

3. Pick "TMA Issues" as the Category

4. Pick "The faculty of the student" as the Subcategory

5. Type the Complaints

6. Click on Send.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Please, when is graduation list coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Gentle Reminder!!!

▪️Registration for this semester will officially close on the 19th of October.

▪️Tma1, Tma2 & Tma3 will close same time and same day (Oct 25).

▪️For final year students doing Project or other non-examinable course(s); Visit your centre now to submit your proposal or project topics.

wink Freshmen/Freshwomen & Returning Students drop your questions?

Mac Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
2022 GST302 - SOUTHEAST PRESENTATION TIMETABLE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score Good Grades in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:42am On Sep 17, 2022
A gentle reminder!!!

GST302 Online Facilitation comes up today from 7am to 8am.

You can join zoom meeting through your course page or click this link to join: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91070215130?pwd=blJ3dis3Y0FxcVRpTE5Hek4rSmxiQT09

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

DR SAM AWOLUMATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Important Information
The DEA has warned that henceforth, any student who uses another Faculty's exams booklet during POP exams will have his/her paper cancelled and may be charged for exams misconduct.
In the light of the above, as a student, make sure whenever you are given answer booklet, the booklet shouldn't be of a different faculty. For instance, you should not for any reason be found using Faculty of Education answer booklet when you are actually from Faculty of Social Sciences.
In cases where the Centre is short of booklets from your Faculty, they are to make sure the cover of the booklet represents that of your Faculty.

NB: Answer booklets are based on your Faculty and not based on the Faculty where the course emanates.
If you are studying Criminology and Sec. Studies and doing JIL211 exams for instance, you are required to use your Faculty's booklet (FSS) and not that of Law (FOL).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Samisha500:
A gentle reminder!!!

GST302 Online Facilitation comes up today from 7am to 8am.

You can join zoom meeting through your course page or click this link to join: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91070215130?pwd=blJ3dis3Y0FxcVRpTE5Hek4rSmxiQT09

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

DR SAM AWOLUMATE

GST302 - ZOOM RECORDING 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2022

https://noun.zoom.us/rec/share/_-fEqo3O3FCrbFtGJHkD0t4KIdbKA6QyHW10qq8aNCDM84KYStAl48z4_9xeiiXH.rGYBGaFdIErrahUl

Passcode: x&j?aKB8
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrgbenga1: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good evening,
Please I am interested in running M.Sc. Information Technology in NOUN.
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
mrgbenga1:
Good evening,
Please I am interested in running M.Sc. Information Technology in NOUN.
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you
2 semesters. About 175k (both semesters combined).

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kehnton(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

2 semesters. About 175k (both semesters combined).

Do you have idea on the cost for M.Ed Guidance and Counseling?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
kehnton:

Do you have idea on the cost for M.Ed Guidance and Counseling?
It was made compulsorily 4 semesters few months otherwise, it was around 150k.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kehnton(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

It was made compulsorily 4 semesters few months otherwise, it was around 150k.

Wow, I thought it should be like just 3 semesters. That’s fine.
Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kehnton(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
wowwwoww,

has this changed?

so no study center in ikeja or mainland

Samisha500:

➡Mushin Study centre relocated to VI a year ago, they share Same centre with VI (Lagos study centre)
Address: 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

EXISTING STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS

1. LAGOS STUDY CENTRE - VICTORIA ISLAND
2. McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE - OBALENDE
3. APAPA STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
kehnton:

Wow, I thought it should be like just 3 semesters. That’s fine.
Thanks a lot
This semester, the memo was released. U can no longer register your project except in the 4th semester. Same applies to M.Sc. Criminology

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kehnton(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

This semester, the memo was released. U can no longer register your project except in the 4th semester. Same applies to M.Sc. Criminology

It’s well, thanks boss!!!

I appreciate ��

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saladdin: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hello Sir @Enskynelson, is MSc Mass Communication and MSc Peace and Conflict Resolution still a 2 semesters program?

Also how many years does it take to complete their PhD programs in NOUN?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Saladdin:

Hello Sir @Enskynelson, is MSc Mass Communication and MSc Peace and Conflict Resolution still a 2 semesters program?

Also how many years does it take to complete their PhD programs in NOUN?

Thanks.
I can confirm that M.Sc. Peace Studies is minimum of 3 semesters. The same may likely apply for M.Sc Mass Comm. Project Registration has been placed in the 3rd semester.

The memo actually said based on NUC approved minimum for 3 semesters or 18 months for M.Sc, MBA, M.A and M.Ed and hence the change.
Check my profile for my email. Send me a message there and I will send you the memo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saladdin: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

I can confirm that M.Sc. Peace Studies is minimum of 3 semesters. The same may likely apply for M.Sc Mass Comm. Project Registration has been placed in the 3rd semester.

The memo actually said based on NUC approved minimum for 3 semesters or 18 months for M.Sc, MBA, M.A and M.Ed and hence the change.
Check my profile for my email. Send me a message there and I will send you the memo.

Mail sent. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

CORE courses are compulsory, electives are not. Out of 2 electives, u are normally required to pick one. If the electives for a semester are 4, u are normally required to pick 2. All these depends on the total units of core courses u have for the semester. I really don't suggest anyone with more than 18 units should pick any elective.
settled
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2022
UPDATE!!!

Incase you are yet to get your NYSC EXCLUSION letter.

Kindly use this medium to do so now.

Closing Date: 30/9/2022

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tdaniels12: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello House!
Please anyone having PGD Business Administration past exam questions, kindly share with me.
Thank you in advance!�
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samisha500:
UPDATE!!!

Incase you are yet to get your NYSC EXCLUSION letter.

Kindly use this medium to do so now.

Closing Date: 30/9/2022
The Batch C list isn't loading here sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
tdaniels12:
Hello House!
Please anyone having PGD Business Administration past exam questions, kindly share with me.
Thank you in advance!�
Go fishing here
noudocs.com/past-questions.html

Search using your course codes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dexmond79(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2022
It no longer a news that ASSU has been on strike for over 6 months now sad
Alot of final year students are at home waiting for when the strike will be called off.
Although, not all student are on strike, for instance;
polytechnics,
private universities and
some state universitie including are not on strike.
if you fall under the ablove listed categories and you ;
-need fast and unique content for your project topics.
-project
- wants to make your already done write up unique
- wants to do your chapter 4 analysis
- correction of alreaady done project write up

irrespective of school, department, level or topic?

winkYou can always trust Akmond Projects!

Or
WhatsApp: 2347062335760
Contact them now for a 10% discount.

They are registered under the name Akmond Business Network Limited. 
@akmondng and @akmondprojects on Instagram 

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.