Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473636 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latosolorunwa(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Hello,
I want to study Professional diploma in statistics or Masters in statistics in Noun. I bagged B.sc(Ed) Economics.
Please I need more info about it.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2023
latosolorunwa:
Hello,
I want to study Professional diploma in statistics or Masters in statistics in Noun. I bagged B.sc(Ed) Economics.
Please I need more info about it.
Thanks
NOUN doesn't offer Statistics at the moment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayebatonye(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Good morning. Please, I have been trying to upload all my documents into one pdf file but when I try to upload it, it is showing file too large and all the documents are 1.48mb.

What can I do? Please help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Ayebatonye:
Good morning. Please, I have been trying to upload all my documents into one pdf file but when I try to upload it, it is showing file too large and all the documents are 1.48mb.

What can I do? Please help.

Use PDF2go.com

Click strong compression and click start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayebatonye(f): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fkj2021:

Use PDF2go.com

Click strong compression and click start

Thank you very much. I also want to ask, after uploading, how long will I wait before I can be verified and given matric number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ayebatonye:

Thank you very much. I also want to ask, after uploading, how long will I wait before I can be verified and given matric number?
After uploading,u must go to the centre for verification. It's not done by proxy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please from which of these tabs is the TMA going to be taken?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ayebatonye:

Go to the study centre on on Monday with your documents. You will get it when you get there

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
livinsoul:
Please from which of these tabs is the TMA going to be taken?

Go to elearn.nouedu2.net

That is where u take TMAs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
28,675 STUDENTS FOR NOUN’s 12TH CONVOCATION, AS SOUTH-AFRICAN VARSITY VC PRESENTS CONVOCATION LECTURE

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will on Saturday, March 25, 2023 hold its 12th Convocation Ceremony, where about 28,675 students are expected to graduate.

Out of the total number, 21,281 are undergraduates from various faculties, while 7,394 are postgraduates.

The ceremony, which is scheduled to hold by 9am, will be held simultaneously across the university’s 108 study centres across the country.

The ceremony is billed to take place both on-site and off-site.

According to a public announcement signed by the Registrar, Mr. Oladipo Ajayi, all first-class graduands; first degree graduands in study centres in Federal Capital Territory (FCT); award winners; PGD graduands; Master’s degree and Ph.D. graduands will hold an on-site ceremony at the University Headquarters, Jabi, Abuja.

In the same vein, all first-degree graduands in other study centres will hold the ceremony at their study centres in the various state capitals.

The ceremony will also feature award of bachelor degrees, postgraduate diplomas, master’s, doctor of Philosophy and Honorary Doctorate degrees at the Convocation Arena, NOUN (on-site), while other graduands are to participate from their respective study centres by joining the virtual convocation site on by 10.00am.

Furthermore, graduands are hereby informed that certificates are ready for collection and will be distributed from Monday 3rd - Saturday 8th April, 2023 at various state capital study centres between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm.

Meanwhile, the Principal and Vice-Chancellor, University of South Africa (UNISA), Professor Puleng LenkaBula will present the Convocation Lecture, the 12th in the series.

She will present on the topic: “Volatility and Opportunities in Higher Education.”

She is the new Principal and Vice-Chancellor of the University of South Africa since January 2021 and the first female Vice-Chancellor in the 148 years of UNISA’s existence.

LenkaBula is also the 3rd Vice-Chancellor of the famous Open and Distant Learning institution since the advent of South Africa’s democratisation.

LenkaBula has served in numerous capacities including the position of Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of the Free State; Institutional Change, Student Affairs and engaged scholarship.

Equally, at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, he served as the Dean of Students Affairs, and member of the Vice-Chancellor’s office. A Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor at UNISA from 1999 to 2010.

The Convocation Lecture is scheduled to hold on Friday, March 24, 2023 at the Convocation Arena, University Headquarters, Jabi, Abuja, by 10 a.m. and will also be streamed live on .

The lecture will be followed by the convocation ceremony on Saturday, March 25, 2023, and will be held on-site and off-site simultaneously in the 108 study centres across the federation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Drniyi4u:

Thank you so much for the info.

Do you know any reliable person at NOUN headquarters please?

Hello bro
Were you able to do this?
And was it evaluated positively by WES?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are all invited to NOUN'S 12th Convocation Ceremony holding on 24th-25th March, 2023

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE ...

GET HELP ON:
▶️ TMA Solutions (30/30)
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.....
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hello

Is graduation clearance still ongoing?

Also, can we pay the alumni fee via transfer? That's the only thing holding me now.

Thank you.

Samisha500:
28,675 STUDENTS FOR NOUN’s 12TH CONVOCATION, AS SOUTH-AFRICAN VARSITY VC PRESENTS CONVOCATION LECTURE

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will on Saturday, March 25, 2023 hold its 12th Convocation Ceremony, where about 28,675 students are expected to graduate.

Out of the total number, 21,281 are undergraduates from various faculties, while 7,394 are postgraduates.

The ceremony, which is scheduled to hold by 9am, will be held simultaneously across the university’s 108 study centres across the country.

The ceremony is billed to take place both on-site and off-site.

According to a public announcement signed by the Registrar, Mr. Oladipo Ajayi, all first-class graduands; first degree graduands in study centres in Federal Capital Territory (FCT); award winners; PGD graduands; Master’s degree and Ph.D. graduands will hold an on-site ceremony at the University Headquarters, Jabi, Abuja.

In the same vein, all first-degree graduands in other study centres will hold the ceremony at their study centres in the various state capitals.

The ceremony will also feature award of bachelor degrees, postgraduate diplomas, master’s, doctor of Philosophy and Honorary Doctorate degrees at the Convocation Arena, NOUN (on-site), while other graduands are to participate from their respective study centres by joining the virtual convocation site on by 10.00am.

Furthermore, graduands are hereby informed that certificates are ready for collection and will be distributed from Monday 3rd - Saturday 8th April, 2023 at various state capital study centres between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm.

Meanwhile, the Principal and Vice-Chancellor, University of South Africa (UNISA), Professor Puleng LenkaBula will present the Convocation Lecture, the 12th in the series.

She will present on the topic: “Volatility and Opportunities in Higher Education.”

She is the new Principal and Vice-Chancellor of the University of South Africa since January 2021 and the first female Vice-Chancellor in the 148 years of UNISA’s existence.

LenkaBula is also the 3rd Vice-Chancellor of the famous Open and Distant Learning institution since the advent of South Africa’s democratisation.

LenkaBula has served in numerous capacities including the position of Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of the Free State; Institutional Change, Student Affairs and engaged scholarship.

Equally, at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, he served as the Dean of Students Affairs, and member of the Vice-Chancellor’s office. A Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor at UNISA from 1999 to 2010.

The Convocation Lecture is scheduled to hold on Friday, March 24, 2023 at the Convocation Arena, University Headquarters, Jabi, Abuja, by 10 a.m. and will also be streamed live on .

The lecture will be followed by the convocation ceremony on Saturday, March 25, 2023, and will be held on-site and off-site simultaneously in the 108 study centres across the federation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NaijaSumigan: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
I wish to study at NOUN preferably PGD in computer. Had a 3rd class in Physics (Education) but will like to go for computer science. Will love to know about their various courses offered

How can I go about this? I need deep insight and guidance.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, the topic could be different. It's a seminar and not a project. You will be required to do the presentation at your study Centre. Be mindful of plagiarism as that has made many persons had carryover. So, avoid copying and pasting. All the best.

Thanks a lot, you're super helpful. So, do I provide topics then they'll approve 1? Or do I just write a paper on any topic I want?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayebatonye(f): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fkj2021:

Go to the study centre on on Monday with your documents. You will get it when you get there

Thank you very much. I will go on Wednesday. I have work on Monday. Once again, thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
JayDee001:

Thanks a lot, you're super helpful. So, do I provide topics then they'll approve 1? Or do I just write a paper on any topic I want?
Yes. You have to present 3 topics while they approve or modify before approval accordingly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
thawill:

Hello bro Were you able to do this? And was it evaluated positively by WES?
Thanks
Yes, I was able to do the evaluation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Drniyi4u:

Yes, I was able to do the evaluation.

Was it evaluated as a Canadian masters ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 1:35am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=121754378]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2023
omoyemoses:
Hello

Is graduation clearance still ongoing?

Also, can we pay the alumni fee via transfer? That's the only thing holding me now.

Thank you.

GRADUATION CLEARANCE IS STILL ONGOING.

YES YOU CAN PAY ALUMNI FEE VIA TRANSFER, MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OUT THE RECEIPT.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:13am On Mar 18, 2023
NOUN Pre-Convocation Lecture holds next Friday, 24th March, 2023. Join us.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:57am On Mar 18, 2023
thawill:
Hello house,

Pls i just paid for pg registration with NOUN

and i have tried inputting d RRR alongsides d course bt its giving an error message

Pls wat can i do?
Let's see the error please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smartiejaey: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
DivinityVen:
please dont attempt it. all those who did it last semester has been blocked without reason or known offence

I was booked too. I just dey regret since. What's the way forward now, are we going to miss the semester just like that?

They should just scrap this nonsense DEA virtual examinations and allow study centers to handle their virtual examinations.

Please no one should take virtual exams. they dey use us do lab test. Contact your study center instead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tomsaintly: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
smartiejaey:

I was booked too. I just dey regret since. What's the way forward now, are we going to miss the semester just like that?

They should just scrap this nonsense DEA virtual examinations and allow study centers to handle their virtual examinations.

Please no one should take virtual exams. they dey use us do lab test. Contact your study center instead.

shocked

Sorry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Enskynelson:

Let's see the error please.

I sent you a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
thawill:

I sent you a pm
Have responded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Drniyi4u(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
thawill:

Was it evaluated as a Canadian masters ?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.