Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473765 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
uchebike:
Plz gurus in d house I really need ur help. I'm presently in 300l computer science 2nd sem, I tried registering extra 400l courses as I only hav few 300l courses to register dis present semester. To my greatest surprise as soon as I changed my present level to 400l so as to enable me have access to 400l courses, 5k was automatically debited from my e-wallet acc. claiming to be fee for result verification. I am really confused cos I never bargained for dis. And my question is dis. (1) is there any side effect to dis (2) why was d deduction made and is it compulsory for all 400l students. (3) will I still pay such money again by d time I get 2 400l (4) can I still register 400l courses while still in 300l 2nd sem. Hope I'm nt asking 2 much cos I cant direct these question to my study centre now cos my centre is too far from where I live. I nor even get transport now to go my centre go lay dis complain cos e too far. Abeg make una answer me ASAP.
Hmmm complicated Issue!
I may not have a direct answer, but..
Now your current level is 400 do you have access to your all your remaining courses? If yes can you divide the courses into two semester without exceeding the maximum(25units)?
If yes then fund your e wallet and register one part of the two semester then know that next semester will be your last semester in NOUN.

I guess that 5000 naira was for the normal session result verification.

Waiting for more questions from your side!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oxasbi:

It's seems u re a comp. Sci student am also Instrested in comp. Sci and I want to be fully prepared for it b4 applying 4 admission. I nid to kw about

If it's involves lost of calculations, cos there are some aspect of mathematics I don't like ( algebra & trigonometry)
A good laptop that is suitable for programming.

As a computer science student, there is no way you can escape both. Algebra and trigonometry are the two MTH you will be having in your first semester. Don't be perturbed, they are simple only if you can look for someone to put you through. I got A in both.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Breathtaker:
I have not paid any money for this semester; I'm kinda skint. Now my question is whether the tma will come on my portal or is it till I pay compulsory fees and register my courses that I'll be allowed to do it?

Again, I heard and I believe that people have a way of getting past questions for 100 & 200level students. I'm a 100level student. I'm studying English Language. I really need past questions on any of these courses: CIT102, GST101, GST102, ENG122, ENG113, ENG114, LIN111, LIN112 &.ENG172.
Please I need immediate answer and help.

Your Tmas are your past questions. Get it done very well. When you are through and have seen your scores; ask from your course mates to know if there is possibility of any that scores 20/20 and make the necessary correction on your own. When exam comes, read the Tma very very well and your course materials. I'm sure 40%-60% of the questions in Tmas will come out during exam but might be in a different format. Shalom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
uchebike:
Plz gurus in d house I really need ur help. I'm presently in 300l computer science 2nd sem, I tried registering extra 400l courses as I only hav few 300l courses to register dis present semester. To my greatest surprise as soon as I changed my present level to 400l so as to enable me have access to 400l courses, 5k was automatically debited from my e-wallet acc. claiming to be fee for result verification. I am really confused cos I never bargained for dis. And my question is dis. (1) is there any side effect to dis (2) why was d deduction made and is it compulsory for all 400l students. (3) will I still pay such money again by d time I get 2 400l (4) can I still register 400l courses while still in 300l 2nd sem. Hope I'm nt asking 2 much cos I cant direct these question to my study centre now cos my centre is too far from where I live. I nor even get transport now to go my centre go lay dis complain cos e too far. Abeg make una answer me ASAP.

To the best of my knowledge there is no side effect. It has been programmed that 5,000 should be deducted for result verification of all 400L students hence the reason why your money was deducted. The only side effect is the 5K that has been deducted. But since it has appeared on your E-wallet that 5K has been deducted for result verification, it shouldn't be deducted twice. But we just have to wait and see when the time comes. Go ahead and register any registrable courses so far they are don't exceed the maximum number of unit course to be register per semester. Others can add or minus from this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teecode: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi everyone...

I'm an Accounting student in 300 Level, the total credit units of the courses i registered this semester is 30. Pls is there any side effect in that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by write2obi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kazrem:

Bros can you help me with this to?

Bus 800, bus 802, bus 804, bus 808, bus 810, bus 818. kazeemabolore@gmail.com
Pls guys, that's not what i sent him oo, i wanted to discuss something else withim
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by clementcro(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good Afternoon Everybody, I am a 200L of NOUN computer science, 2nd sememster, I would like to confirm, is it possible that I will finish my course Next year?

I need someone who has experience with NOUN.

I used direct entry.

Your quick answer will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
write2obi:

Pls guys, that's not what i sent him oo, i wanted to discuss something else withim
ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fisayur(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
please how can i get the direct past question for 800 level information technology pls i need your reply asap

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Any B.edu (physics) 100L in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
please who has an idea of the date and venue of matric. for students in Ikeja sc?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
gabialonso:
please someone should help me with M.sc Business Administration ist semester past questions. The courses are: BUS812 BUS815 BUS825 BUS839 BUS840 BUS831 BUS838 and GST807. My mail is gabro4real2002@yahoo.com

I need them too. Treasureenkay@gmail.com. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
What's up with our TMA's O!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
jlovsu:
. Pls am looking for a roomate ph centre lemme knw if available my email lilyjlo212@gmail.com tnx
noted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
4reigningqueen:
please who has an idea of the date and venue of matric. for students in Ikeja sc?

I'd like to know too, what are you in for.
Don't think I'll be heading there till Monday - give me a heads-up when you get any info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
write2obi:

There are few questions i'll like to ask you about CIT, can i mail you?
o.k o! but if na JAMB ?s i no dey answer o!

but i no mind more past ?s cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
I tried to login to my portal this evening .. I keep getting invalid login parameter am I d only one experiencing this?...Someone should try to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

As a computer science student, there is no way you can escape both. Algebra and trigonometry are the two MTH you will be having in your first semester. Don't be perturbed, they are simple only if you can look for someone to put you through. I got A in both.

Oh men! Jst have to start practicing ASAP. Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
jorhney:
I tried to login to my portal this evening .. I keep getting invalid login parameter am I d only one experiencing this?...Someone should try to login
Just tried it too, not logging in, i guess an update on their servers or something as we are in the week of the 1st TMA according to the academic calender.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Raddie:

Just tried it too, not logging in, i guess an update on their servers or something as we are in the week of the 1st TMA according to the academic calender.

okay bro .. thanks for verifying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
jorhney:

Same here..... I was also trying to login to my portal just now.... But it keep telling me invalid login parameters... I dunno why
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by write2obi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
chipatra:
o.k o! but if na JAMB ?s i no dey answer o!

but i no mind more past ?s cheesy
cheesy u have a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmotmo: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2015
I received comments that the student portal in not accessible for now.
How true is it forum members?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by peacefulpix: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2015
I was given Access admission because i had a default in my Literature in English. upon going to my study center, the lady i met suggested to me to go back and credit my Lit. in Eng and then update it on my portal. which I've been trying to do but my portal isn't even opening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2015
You can now login in. I just did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=NixowL post=30624103][/quote]
is it true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Raddie(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=NixowL post=30624103][/quote]
Someone confirm this cause nothing is up on my portal yet. I just checked.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
me too i havent seen any
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls, i dont hav enough money 2 do all my registeration, can i do d couse registration now & later pay 4 my project & exam registration, pls i need urgent response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
stevohdee:
pls, i dont hav enough money 2 do all my registeration, can i do d couse registration now & later pay 4 my project & exam registration, pls i need urgent response

Yes you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.