Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473168 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hi everyone... Please are we supposed to register project for exam? I'm in 400 Level 2nd Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Kendrick0000:
Hi everyone...
Please are we supposed to register project for exam?
I'm in 400 Level 2nd Semester
No.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 12:48am On Mar 14, 2016
lasurjunior:
Hello everyone out there...please I need some advice/help from NLders. I have an examination scheduled to commence from on the 21st of March and I have six courses to read and prepare for the exam...my problem is I can't concentrate and time is running out on me. Please I just need some advice on what I can do to help me concentrate and cover as much as I can before the examination date. Please I need advice not insults. Thanks
First u didnt tell us your course and level. Well this is my advice if it is POP treat past questions well and read common topics that are common in the past questions. When you are through with past questions read any other topics you can. I will do exam like u and i havent read anything too. Even havent started any tma. My brother we will surely pass.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Wumine:

Yes, M.Sc PA
Same here, I haven't any past questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Wumine:

Yes, M.Sc PA
Same here, I don't have any past questions yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
A draft of the exam timetable is out. Click on attachment below to download.

Note: This is not the final timetable
Hello! Good morning! Please I'll like to have a copy of the draft also, tried downloading but it didn't open. I sent you a mail already. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
pm nounites, I registered my courses and exam
and was told to come and collect my books this
week but couldn't go this week. can I ho next
week Monday? am a fresher and pls do noun have lectures being done by dem or everything is on d ilearn portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chade(f): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
sublime06:
please how many study centre in Abeokuta ?
just one, it's at nnpc, okemosan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
oliviatwist:

Hello! Good morning! Please I'll like to have a copy of the draft also, tried downloading but it didn't open. I sent you a mail already. Thank you!
Sent. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
buddyosan:
Friends, I don't think the time table is draft.I think it's the original time table.So let's work with it

How sure are you?

cc Nixowl hiswords7 Kazrem obinoscopy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Sent. Good morning.

Pls send the draft timetable to me..i just sent you a PM. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Sent. Good morning.
I need it also
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
wableo:
No.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sublime06: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
can I get anyone from the centre @ Abeokuta
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuz: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dear All,

Please come to my aid.

I signed up with remita, generated the remita payment reference.

I have made the 5000 naira payment.

My issue is that I can't sign in with my username/email address which has affected me continuing with the application process.

House, pls how can I solve this issue?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Sent. Good morning.
Thank you! I've seen it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
oliviatwist:

Thank you! I've seen it.

Sent u a pm, pls send me a copy of the time table
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokotconcepts(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
...Please, I am desperately in need of past question on CIT-734 (Object Oriented Technology). I have been to the Study Center but cudn't get it. I will be very grateful if somebody can assist me.Thanks. (kee_sq@yahoo .ca)

I have been waiting and watching to see somebody say...I have sent it. But none......Pls Somebody HELP ME!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ejasco: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
please, can someone inbox me at 'ejalism@gmail.com' the past questions of first semester for PGD in information Technology. Thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi All, Please can anyone with the drafted timetable share the link here, I have been trying to check on my portal but having difficulties opening.
thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lanrrysmith(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls can anyone enlightened me more about this school, wanna apply to study communication technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Any Noun student in owerri study centre, pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
visitmanchild:
Pls if u have any past question for MGS 718 and MGS 726 of NOUN,Pls contact me via arinzeuzoukwu@hotmail.com.
I have a past question of the 2 for 2015 session.We can make an exchange if u have for another session.
Thank you.

please friend i dont mind having dem too,i got none ,,pleaseeeeeeeeeee help a friend
herexcellency0409@gmail. com
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
anuz:
Dear All,

Please come to my aid.

I signed up with remita, generated the remita payment reference.

I have made the 5000 naira payment.

My issue is that I can't sign in with my username/email address which has affected me continuing with the application process.

House, pls how can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Just be patient and continue trying. In some cases, it takes up to 5-7 days for payment to reflect then you'll be able to sign in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Meriekriss:

Pls send the draft timetable to me..i just sent you a PM. Thanks in anticipation...
Sent.

olumbha:
I need it also

I uploaded it here on this thread. Click Here to download. But if you are having issues downloading then send me a PM.

oliviatwist:

Thank you! I've seen it.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Sent.
I uploaded it here on this thread. Click Here to download. But if you are having issues downloading then send me a PM.
You're welcome.
Pls i also need d timetable my E-mail address is *****@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elidi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
For those doing PGD Info Tech I have some past questions but most of the question are already in your ilearn portal. check under ur course dashboard and look click d particular course, look for self assessment and click. some question will appear. I believe this will be the same for others doing different course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lasurjunior(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
wableo:

First u didnt tell us your course and level. Well this is my advice if it is POP treat past questions well and read common topics that are common in the past questions. When you are through with past questions read any other topics you can. I will do exam like u and i havent read anything too. Even havent started any tma. My brother we will surely pass.
Am running PGD in information and communication technology...700level. Thanks for the advice.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
choco14:
Pls i also need d timetable my E-mail address is *****@yahoo.com
I've sent it to your mail box. I advice you stop posting ur email on the forum. PMs are much safer. I've modified your post to remove the email ID. Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2016
zyead:

Sent u a pm, pls send me a copy of the time table
Thanks
Just saw your message... I've forwarded it to your mailbox. Good morning!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Please Oliviatwist, Kindly mail me the timetable. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
I have seen it. Please for NEWBIES like moi, you should login first before you click on the link that Oliviatwist (luv the username) posted. Goodluck y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: samuelgoldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.