Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473778 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pero2014: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good Day House

I checked my portal on the 1st July 2016 and found out that a strange course was shown in my result sheet and I dont know what to do? Please I will need a advice from the house....Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pero, cn som1 check results on his portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2016
anuz:
Dear All,

I wanted to drop registered exams sometimes back but I was told to wait till the exams end.

Now, exams have ended but the portal is not responding to my request,

Please, how can I drop those registered exams and retrieve my money.

Thanks in anticcipation
U cant do it on your own. Is only ICT that can help u do it now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Pls can som1 check exam score or gp on his portal?[b][/b] pls can som1 check exam score on his portal etc thanks?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bedoiro: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
bedoiro:
Please i am goin for my PGD like how much will it cost me

any answer please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOUN goes for NYSC now right??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by landg: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please can I resume this semester if I obtain my application form this week Thursday?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls can som1 check exam score or gp on his portal?[b][/b] pls can som1 check exam score on his portal etc thanks?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
mrvocalprowess:
NOUN goes for NYSC now right??
processing not yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
landg:
Please can I resume this semester if I obtain my application form this week Thursday?

yes

willox:

you'll only see your grades and calculate your gp yourself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please, who knows when first semester's result would be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
pero2014:
Good Day House

I checked my portal on the 1st July 2016 and found out that a strange course was shown in my result sheet and I dont know what to do? Please I will need a advice from the house....Regards
u mean ur result is out??please which level are u?? cos mine is not yet out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emmagency1:

The compulsory fee 4 200l first semester is 23k

200L DE first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
please who knows when this first semester 2016 results will be released? i hope my results not released before now gets released this time o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Pls I nid adequate info on d total credit load I shud register for seccond semester in PGDE. Hw mani courses am I supposed to register for second semester in pgde. Thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bathchedars: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello everyone.. This is an emergency situation...!!

1. Please is there anyone here who has collected a notification of degree result from NOUN before the certificate is issued?

2. Is there anyone here who knows someone who has collected a notification of degree result before the certificate is issued?

3. Please kindly contact me on flytomide@yahoo.com if you are in category one or two i have described above.

4. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
emmyvet:

700 including the good study guide?
yes its #700 if you buy more than 4 course materials but if its only good study guide u want its #1,000. thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,07053084322 or email: olayode89@yahoo.com
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by landg: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=JigsawKillah

Yes[/quote]

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
pls i need the procedure to obtain a noun Form please can sombody help me out plssss i really need help ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
JigsawKillah:

yes

Have they started pasting results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
mickeyg2030:
pls i need the procedure to obtain a noun Form please can sombody help me out plssss i really need help ASAP
Go to nou.edu.ng. Generate remita code for (5k). Go to any of the participating banks (eco, zenith, fcmb) to pay with the code. Take the printed copy to any cafe or your phone. Visit the site again and log in with the code on the printed copy. Then fill the form online with your details.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elisbabs499(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
pls i heard NOUN Admit HND holders into 300 level in some dpts. Pls is Mathematics department among those dpts? I have HND in Statistics and want to apply for Mathematics or Mathematics Education.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chaizy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
bedoiro:

any answer please

I did PGDE, spent approximately 196k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Have they started pasting results?

no
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2016
hello all,

I have been trying to generate REMITA on Noun website since last week. the website has been returning errors.

Any advice please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by patrickomokhua(m): 2:44am On Jul 06, 2016
LOUIS6:
Are you a criminology student ?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2016
any answer

DeoSleek:
hello all,

I have been trying to generate REMITA on Noun website since last week. the website has been returning errors.

Any advice please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Kazrem:

Go to nou.edu.ng. Generate remita code for (5k). Go to any of the participating banks (eco, zenith, fcmb) to pay with the code. Take the printed copy to any cafe or your phone. Visit the site again and log in with the code on the printed copy. Then fill the form online with your details.

Sir, generating REMITA code on nou website has been returning errors. kindly assist.

error message;
"Unable To Generate Payment Reference, Kindly Try Again. ()
Write down the Payment Reference Number(RRR) "
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2016
JigsawKillah:

yes

Sir, generating REMITA code on nou website has been returning errors. kindly assist. error message; "Unable To Generate Payment Reference, Kindly Try Again. () Write down the Payment Reference Number(RRR) "

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.