Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473609 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
355:
Hello guys,

Please what bus will one take from Oshodi to Idiroko bus stop (Ikeja exam venue)?

Thanks in advance
I also need d direction from oshodi to idiroko bustop, have u gotten it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
PLEASE GUYS I NEED AN URGENT REPLY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
PLEASE GUYS,,, DUE TO THE INACCESSIBILITY OF SCHOOL
PORTAL.
HOW CAN ONE WRITE EXAMS WITHOUT EXAM SLIP AND
COURSE REGISTRATION SLIP?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
kanadian:
PORTAL.
Take your remita receipt and probably teller to your Sc.
ChizziCindy:
I also need d direction from oshodi to idiroko bustop, have u gotten it?
Enter Maryland bus and drop at Idiroko bus stop

kanadian:
PORTAL.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kazrem:
Take your remita receipt and probably teller to your Sc. Enter Maryland bus and drop at Idiroko bus stop

THANK YOU MR. KAZREM, MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

THANK YOU.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rgr84life(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Check the spellings again you left out the first word that is why its not opening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Was supposed to write MBA 889 Basic French at my Centre in Abuja by 11 am tody but d exam was postponed till November 9 after we were already seated, is dis same scenario across d country cos I have not seen dis notice on the School's website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
llade:
Was supposed to write MBA 889 Basic French at my Centre in Abuja by 11 am tody but d exam was postponed till November 9 after we were already seated, is dis same scenario across d country cos I have not seen dis notice on the School's website.
Which school website?
This is not the first and last time it has/will happen.
Just prepare against the new date.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LuckyKeys1: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
hello everyone. pls i want to apply for a course in NOUN but currently am about to write NECO GCE. and i heard that the NECO GCE result normally comes out late february the next year. can i be able to register with this new session as at that time? pls i really need to be clearified. thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2016
GCe results comes out between November and December, if am not saying gibberish. And you can apply next year or this year(if the school websites has been restored).
I hope i answered your questions well.
LuckyKeys1:
hello everyone. pls i want to apply for a course in NOUN but currently am about to write NECO GCE. and i heard that the NECO GCE result normally comes out late february the next year. can i be able to register with this new session as at that time? pls i really need to be clearified. thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2016
mumtriplet2:
am interested but am based in North.

How can I register or go about it?

I pray to get admission so I will leave this marriage.
I SENT PM... CHECK UR MAIL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mumtriplet2: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2016
LOUIS6:
I SENT PM... CHECK UR MAIL

I didn't find it.
my email. ::onyibaby4real22@gmail.com
Tnx

I would like to know more about the school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rhemydharey: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Good day all, I need info regarding eligibility for one of the PGD programmes (Info & communication Tech). I have a first degree in an Arts' discipline, will be I granted admission please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
mumtriplet2:

I didn't find it. my email. ::onyibaby4real22@gmail.com Tnx

I would like to know more about the school.
pm sent... Check ur mail...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jalatestnews(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
josh4christ:
just got this.

The link is not working, please do you have the link
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ezra1000: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello people when is exam starting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ezra1000: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please can someone answer me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hadassah7(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Exam has already commenced
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hadassah7(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Exam has already commenced
ezra1000:
Please can someone answer me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
any one has e xam timetable here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
E exam timetable

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
lexrichy:
any one has e xam timetable here?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2016
donbrowser:

Paper wasn't available

any idea when it's gonna be written?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Please i need past questions on MBA805,MBA817,MBA825
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2016
llade:
pls can we hook up? I am an MBA student but suspended the program for a while. I want to restart again and need to hook up with you pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls is there any physical classroom setting for lecture in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please I Need The TMA Of The Following Courses:
ESM 204,
ESM 206,
ESM 212,
ESM 222,
ESM 236,
ESM 238,
ESM 292,
ESM 202,
STT 102,
I Was Unable To Print Them Out Before Submitting Them.
I Need To Study It For The Upcoming E-exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sammy888:
Pls is there any physical classroom setting for lecture in NOUN
No,there is none. But there are organised tutorials by students or so. That u can enroll in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
cant find CIT102 on the draft timetable. Please if anyone can find it pls tell me the date n time. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Greetings, what's the grading scale for MBA Pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.