Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472103 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ernie23: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Your to generate another RRR if ur applying for another course
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Profandie:

Okay but can I use my mobile phone to submit tma? No vex ooo I wanna know lol

It was possible a while ago, I did some with my phone but it's like they have disabled that privilege or their website fails to execute on mobile.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladja2013: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences

Read the topic Education with tears in national Open university just posted today . Think twice. The place is not organise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirchris4u(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is the purchase of the noun form still on going please??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please help me am studying MBA and i want to specialize in information technology but my first degree is Bsc banking and finance. Will the Labour market frown at this combination? Please someone who knows better should kindly reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
AdaobiJerry:
Please help me am studying MBA and i want to specialize in information technology but my first degree is Bsc banking and finance. Will the Labour market frown at this combination? Please someone who knows better should kindly reply
investigate maybe noun still offer info. Tech. the school suspended some programmmes recently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Profandie:

why your mobile phone, to avoid story that touch use your pc, you know the kangaroo site is new. it better for one to be one the safer side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
vision2050:
why your mobile phone, to avoid story that touch use your pc, you know the kangaroo site is new. it better for one to be one the safer side.
Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Profandie:

I used to but I have not this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
engrsyer:
good day ladies and gentlemen here present and absent.
I am a prospective student of NOUN in fact I want to apply for the school but the site has not been opening for the past 2 days i.e 1st of March till now. can someone tell me how to generate my RRR Number before going further? Thanks.
1. Visit nouonline. com. Use chrome browser.
2. Click on Apply for admission. Under it, choose the program you want. Post graduate or under graduate. Then choose Faculty.
3. Select Program, level, and view subjects required, then click on apply.
4. On the new page, click proceed and then fill on your name and other details.
5. Click on Pay and proceed from there.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
i checked my results and saw my cgpa isn't well calculated, what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Join Attend Vantage Study Centre (AVSC) Today For The Best Noun Tutorials @ No.45 Akobi Crescent,off Caxton Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos or call 08185025045,08119855931 For More Information...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=Kazrem post=54240709]
I used to but I have not this semester[/
OK thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ComrdDRS: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
I bought the form generate RRR account since 2015 did not carry out registration. Pls, can I still make use of it? And Is the form still on sale? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ade2291(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
When is the deadline for payment of school fees? can I start my programe next semester if I couldn't pay my fees for this semester? I am a fresher, pls I need urgent advice...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adefunkeloba(f): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
please do I av to register.. I.T,seminar, and project as exams too...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Are the results back on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Are the results back on?
Yes! Checked mine again earlier in the afternoon. Don't know about now though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrsyer(m): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks bro it really help. I appreciate.
Kazrem:

1. Visit nouonline. com. Use chrome browser.
2. Click on Apply for admission. Under it, choose the program you want. Post graduate or under graduate. Then choose Faculty.
3. Select Program, level, and view subjects required, then click on apply.
4. On the new page, click proceed and then fill on your name and other details.
5. Click on Pay and proceed from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2017
RESULT IS BACK. Checked mine just now and it was a wonderful results, just as I expected it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Profandie:

Am a new postgraduate student

it s a mistake frm noun then but expect they may re-deduct d balance later or its ur luck , U just keep watching.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2017
dapotemi:
RESULT IS BACK. Checked mine just now and it was a wonderful results, just as I expected it.

guy, is the result error-free?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

and is ur cgpa correctly calculated, NO zero unit,?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2017
dapotemi:
please what browser did use? Still can't check mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
I want to use this medium to call for advice and possible assistance regarding the discrepancy I observed in my results in the portal. My course is M. Ed science education and total credit unit that has been required to graduate from that course is 38. I was surprise to see 40 instead of the usual 38. The total units for the registrable courses has been 38 as reflected in my portal. My colleague has recently graduated with 38 units as expected. Does noun change the rules in the middle of the game? Why didn't they include the 2 credit course at inception for me I would have passed it since. Most painful is that my colleague whom we started together have graduated. I hope it is an error on the part of the school which they will rectify but meantime person like Anthonyo15 should help me out, I am worried. They even changed my study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

For my result, YES it is error free. I score myself after taking those exams and i got 80% right. Please i can only speak for myself...#MSc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2017
niminimi22:
please what browser did use? Still can't check mine

CHROME.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by morjid(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Pls oo my tma is showing not available what's the solution pls...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Adefunkeloba:
please do I av to register.. I.T,seminar, and project as exams too...
No you dont have to register them for exam. what is the current amount for I.T. registration and procedure involve in the registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Ernie23:

Thanks for your prompt response
You don't need to generate another RRR, go to your study center ( ICT unit ) and tell them that you made a mistake during your application that they should cancel your application. They will ask you to write an application letter before they do it. It will not take them more than 5 minuit to do it. After that you can go and select the course you are qualify for. I speak from my personal experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.