Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469634 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
ogeodi:
Todays exam was tough, no questions from the TMA all the questions were from the last 20 pages of the course material. May God help us .

Yes,we students need to read our materials very well..... because most depends on tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ohcanada:

Is there any provision of checking your scores?
Yes, once u submit ur answers, the next page that would show is ur marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
ogeodi:

Yes, once u submit ur answers, the next page that would show is ur marks

Alright...thanks and goodluck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
please if Sept 1st is sallah, are we going to write exams on the 2nd of Sept?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
ogeodi:
please if Sept 1st is sallah, are we going to write exams on the 2nd of Sept?

I'm not quite sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emarc16(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Plz I'm a 400l students plz much is the current project fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emarc16(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nounitesportal:
Facts You Need To Know About NOUN Project Before Graduation

There are many reasons a student might not find his or her name in the graduation list even after ‘graduating’. Dominant in these reasons is the late submission of one’s project.

One prime focus for a 400l student is embarking on Research Project which carries 6 credits units.

Speaking from experience, it’s the best one presents or submits his or her project topics at the early stage of his or her 400l first semester so as to complete the process in time. Although project writing is a 400Level second-semester course, it’s allowed and better done or started in 400Level first semester.

READ MORE

Plz I'm a 400l students plz much is the current project fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SSAwhistleblowe: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
I greet o
Someone pls help..when is the e-exam for GST 807 . Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jalatestnews(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tuesday 29th of August, 8AM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TMA OR FOR ASSISTANCE YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR VIA WHATSAPP @ 09051481358

*SCHEDULE FOR TAKING TMA*

Monday - Management Science , Access and General Studies Center for Life-Long Learning and workplace Training

Tuesday - Sciences , Health Science

Wednesday - Social Science, Agricultural Science

Thursday - Art, Law, Education

Friday: Management Science , Health Science, Education

Saturday - Science , Law , Agricultural Sciences

Sunday - Social Science , Arts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Let me show you**(How to calculate your result as per new improvement on the system) - if the final grade is for example 36/100= 0.36 multiply by 70 = 25.2 + TMA score If the TMA is 30 therefore 30+25.2 = 55.2 C. 70 + 30 gives you 100 which is the percentage and don't forget that's the standard grade regardless the total number of questions therefore what you score over 70 is 25.2 and over 30 in test(TMA) is 30. The addition of the two gives you 55.2 / 100 which is C.. You will All Succeed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2017
ayungmony15:
Let me show you**(How to calculate your result as per new improvement on the system) - if the final grade is for example 36/100= 0.36 multiply by 70 = 25.2 + TMA score If the TMA is 30 therefore 30+25.2 = 55.2 C. 70 + 30 gives you 100 which is the percentage and don't forget that's the standard grade regardless the total number of questions therefore what you score over 70 is 25.2 and over 30 in test(TMA) is 30. The addition of the two gives you 55.2 / 100 which is C.. You will All Succeed!
This is the former format. The new system adopts the WYSIWYG, if you score 24.3/100 in Exam simply add your Tma score.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamchybs(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
I couldn't register on-time last last semester for 300lvl 2second semester, does anyone know if I would still be able to register for 400lvl first semester and add some of my 300lvl 2nd semester courses or I would have to register for last semester. Please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Funkybabee:

Yes,we students need to read our materials very well..... because most depends on tma

POL 121 TODAY WAS TMA ALL THROUGH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2017
NOUN : Study Centres to file finished projects to Abuja soon for grading - -

''All duly finished, bound and submitted projects in different National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) study centers would be sent to Abuja at the end of this month for grading '', a reliable source has tipped Repota Atlarge.

According to the source, students supposedly graduating this semester who do not submit their projects at their study centers before the end of this month, August 2017, may not find their names in the graduation list next semester as this may be the last set of projects that would be collated this semester.

The source told Repota Atlarge that the Vice Chancellor, Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu is really working hard to making NOUN one of the foremost Universities in the world and that students who do not follow the laid out rules to achieving this vision would become prey to mischief.

He encouraged all graduating students who are yet to submit their projects to do so to avoid any challenges.

He also admonished students writing the ongoing E-examination to be studious and abreast of changes in the exam as there are evolving developments everyday............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by graciousme(f): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello guys,

Please is there anyone taking the PGD education course in the house? I have one or two questions to ask. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PROJECT STUDENTS

This is to inform all project students that the following conditions must be met before you can be assigned a supervisor;

1. You must be in the semester of project
2. You must have registered project in your portal
3. You must have acquired enough credit unit as analyzed below:

UNDERGRADUATE. - 105 Credit Units
POST GRAD. DIPLOMA. - 21 Credit Units
MASTER - ARTS. - 21 Credit Units
EDU. - 31 Credit Units
SST. - 20 Credit Units
SMS. - 38 Credit Units

Please come along with evidence of project registration AND print out of your results from the portal.

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onulakak(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good morning

please i kindly want some answers o these questions.

I went for my clearance and i was told to bring my original B.sc certificate, because i currently use my statement of result.

my question will i be rejected if i don't bring it, i currently work with a bank and to get that certificate means i will have to travel to the east where i graduated.

am determined to run masters in educational admin and planning this year,with NOUN.don't want any distractions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
donbrowser:

This is the former format. The new system adopts the WYSIWYG, if you score 24.3/100 in Exam simply add your Tma score.

Check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nounitesportal:

Check your mail
Replied!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
ayungmony15:
POL 121 TODAY WAS TMA ALL THROUGH
Lucky you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
onulakak:
Good morning

I went for my clearance and i was told to bring my original B.sc certificate, because i currently use my statement of result.

my question will i be rejected if i don't bring it, i currently work with a bank and to get that certificate means i will have to travel to the east where i graduated.

am determined to run masters in educational admin and planning this year,with NOUN.don't want any distractions

When did you apply for admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2017
ananne:

When did you apply for admission?

No the original b.sc certificate is not a must . but you must bring at least your original degree statement of result. During screening for viewing. Don't panic .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=onulakak post=59780121]Good morning

am determined to run masters in educational admin and planning this year,with NOUN.don't want any distraction

No at least original statement of your degree result is allowed during screening. Almost every student use that . don't panic
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=thaddeus12 post=59804544][/quote]
Rejected? yes, i guess your transcript is required as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hoghidan1: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2017
the Admission Requirement for Msc. Information Technology, Because am a Computer Science(B.sc.ed) graduate and am hoping opting for Msc. Info Tech. here in minna,
kindly let me know if am qualified for this programme i need a reply pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hoghidan1: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
SSAwhistleblowe:
I greet o
Someone pls help..when is the e-exam for GST 807 . Thanks
can you help with Admission requirement for masters programme from faculty of education to science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hoghidan1: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=ananne post=59785652]

can i apply for msc info tech as a computer science education graduate
reply please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hoghidan1: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
can i apply for msc info tech as a computer science education graduate
reply is needed for clarification. cos i already mailed the noun complaint help desk but no response. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idu1(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2017
Why is no one talking about the admission suspension for most courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Apply For Full Tuition Fee Emerging Global Leader Scholarships At AU, USA - 2018

Are you interested in pursuing an Undergraduate degree program from American University, USA?

We are pleased to announce that the American University, USA is offering scholarship programs to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program from the Institution.

This scholarship program provides everything from full tuition, fees, room and board for one first-year (freshman) high-achieving international student.

Application Process
CLICK HERE

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.