Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469171 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
ayungmony15:
-2000 IS AN OUTSTANDING MONEY WHICH UR SUPPOSE TO PAY, BUT MY ADVICE IS THAT TAKE ALL PAYMENTS U MADE TO UR BURSARY TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE.

Thank you. Will try to find time to do that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Replied.

TripsKorlems:

I am studying Msc. Info. Tech too and I have sent you a PM. Please reply with ur whatsapp contact so we can connect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hi everyone, please any Idea if Matric has been done for the new students? If No when will it be? Can a new student still register?

Thanks as I anticipate a reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
ayungmony15:

http://nouedu.net/page/academic-calendar-0

http://nouedu.net/announcements/closure-late-course-and-examination-registrations
Please what is the implication of course and examination registrations will be closed on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight? Does this affect new students? I just paid 5k application fee last week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is banking and finance second class upper acceptable for master of public administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 9DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*_Reminder_!!!* 9DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning

Please what about those of us that are yet to see our result, everyone in my class and the authority ask us to WAIT! #Msc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smusa700: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
I have a diploma Accounting with lower credit.

Could I be admitted to study bsc. economics via direct entry.

I want to do bsc. accounting but admission is currently suspended.

Is there any chance of it being active in 2018?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
biggboy:
Please what is the implication of course and examination registrations will be closed on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight? Does this affect new students? I just paid 5k application fee last week.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION THIS WEEK AND GET ADMITTED FULLY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Paradise163:
Hi everyone, please any Idea if Matric has been done for the new students? If No when will it be? Can a new student still register?

Thanks as I anticipate a reply
A NEW STUDENTS CAN REGISTER BUT IT DEPEND ON HOW FAST U CAN COMPLETE UR REGISTRATION WITHIN THIS WEEK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
ayungmony15:
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION THIS WEEK AND GET ADMITTED FULLY
I just submitted my application cheesy. My preferred study center is lagos, Please what do i need to take along for screening so i can complete my registration ASAP.
Also, does the fee payment ending on 20-12-2017 affects new student? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
koropon:
Is banking and finance second class upper acceptable for master of public administration

http://nouedu.net/programmes/master-public-administration-mpa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
biggboy:
I just submitted my application cheesy. My preferred study center is lagos, Please what do i need to take along for screening so i can complete my registration ASAP.
Also, does the fee payment ending on 20-12-2017 affects new student? Thank you.

FOR SCREENING GO ALONG WITH UR ADMISSION LETTER, APPLICATION FORM, BANK TELLER AND PRINTOUT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE/AFFIDAVIT, WAEC CERTIFICATE AND 5 RED BACKGROUND PASSPORTS.... THE CLOSURE IS FOR EVERYONE BOTH PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS WHICH IS NEW STUDENTS AND RETURNING STUDENTS

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smusa700:
I have a diploma Accounting with lower credit.

Could I be admitted to study bsc. economics via direct entry.

I want to do bsc. accounting but admission is currently suspended.

Is there any chance of it being active in 2018?

Thanks
http://nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-economics

MAYBE THERE COULD BE A CHANCE OF IT BEEN ACTIVE IN 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

My special advice to those who care to listen, registration close soon and is very important you register the course and exam now, more over your tma is very important you submit it now,(Best time for you to submit ur TMA is in the MIDNIGHT) if happen they have not loaded all, submit the ones AVAILABLE because the server is really frustrating no be small.
That is just my advice for those who care smiley
MISHA CARES

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hardware77(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tekundayo18: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please I want to confirm if Gst 202 tma is out, been checking my portal for a while now,what I saw is it ain't available yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tekundayo18:
Please I want to confirm if Gst 202 tma is out, been checking my portal for a while now,what I saw is it ain't available yet.
STILL NOT LOADED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevebent(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls if I apply for admission now, when will I be required to pay the school fees? Can I pay in installments?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
stevebent:
Pls if I apply for admission now, when will I be required to pay the school fees? Can I pay in installments?

http://nouedu.net/announcements/closure-late-course-and-examination-registrations

http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
ayungmony15:

FOR SCREENING GO ALONG WITH UR ADMISSION LETTER, APPLICATION FORM, BANK TELLER AND PRINTOUT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE/AFFIDAVIT, WAEC CERTIFICATE AND 5 RED BACKGROUND PASSPORTS.... THE CLOSURE IS FOR EVERYONE BOTH PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS WHICH IS NEW STUDENTS AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Thanks for your swift response boss. Please how is the screening like? Will there be any form of test? Also what is the duration like?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
biggboy:
Thanks for your swift response boss. Please how is the screening like? Will there be any form of test? Also what is the duration like?
ORAL TEST AND THE DURATION IS NOT UP TO AN HOUR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
[/b]UPDATES ON TMA[b]

TMA is on and in a long semester the portal has been working fine this semester cheers to the ICT guys

Please note most TMA are loaded so take the ones loaded while you wait for others

Please note that TMA 1 must be completed before attempting TMA 2 and so on.

There are four TMA and you need to take at least three to be able to do EXAM

You must have registered a course and exam before you can access your TMA

All departments can take there TMA anytime anyday

You can do your TMA yourself but if you are too busy or having difficulties you can chat me up for assistance

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Macharthony solutions (MS)��

Let me introduce you to MS. It started in the year 2012 when I became a student of NOUN and saw a lot of difficulties students go through ranging from unfriendly administrative staff, to lack of no conventional lecture, prey hanging around school compound seeking who to devour and so on.

Macharthony solutions was giving birth to in November 2012 at NOUN study centre sango, Ibadan (Ibadan study centre) and has been able to help a lot of students up till date and we still counting.

Our services⌛

1. Processing of new student application

2. Remita code generation (RRR)

3. Career counselling

4. Portal,semester, course and exam registration

5. IT, TP, field trip assistance

6. Project writing assistance

7. Course materials

8. TMA solutions

9. All Kinds of Past Questions

10. All NOUN related issues

Our testimony

We went through the system and came out with flying colours so we know about NOUN and we lead by example

We have lead a lot of students through, who also came out with flying colours

We keep ourselves abreast of NOUN matters

Contact

With just a click you can reach us on

08140289600(WhatsApp and call)

08185025045 ( calls only)
Distance is not a barrier.�
A trial will convince you...
Macharthony consult
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 8DAYS TO GO

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Things you need to know

1. Course and exam registrations are the ones closing on 20 December not Tma submission
2. If you don't do exam registrations, you can see your Tma
3. If you have done exam registrations and yet do not see your Tma, ensure the codes have not been changed. Old course codes cannot show Tma
4. If you are sure the codes are correct and still the Tma is not available, be calm, they will upload it soon.
5. If you are the busy type and do not have time to do your Tma, you can contact us.
6. If you desire to score 10/10 in all your Tma, you can as well contact us.

Contact us on 07030340696. Also be aware that whether you score 0 or you score 10, the system, on attempting to view your results shows 10. You only see your real score immediately after you submit it as shown below. So be aware.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Helo house, pls do i have to register project 4 exam too after d course registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
TEEWAI22:
Helo house, pls do i have to register project 4 exam too after d course registration?

Yes you have to register your project in Exam.

Get your solved and Tested TMA Solutions now at www.buytma.com
All our TMA Solutions are solved and tested.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dwise11(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
what is the cost of registering a course ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tynar(f): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello peeps, my name is valentina. Am currently working on my project and i want to know if anyone has a similar topic has mine which is "impact of social media on student academic performance" thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dwise11:
what is the cost of registering a course ?

BSC
COURSE REGISTRATION 2000

PGD
COURSE REGISTRATION 2500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
EVENING ALL

More course are been loaded on TMA portal and also courses which are not complete are now complete

Check your TMA to see if yours is among, if not just hold on they will soon get to yours

For more info:

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.