Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444681 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Two Kirikiri Prisoners Enroll For Doctorate Studies

Two inmates of Kirikiri Prison in Lagos have defied the psychological drawback associated with incarceration by enrolling for doctorate degrees at the National Open University (NOUN).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the two doctoral candidates were among the three inmates who were awarded masters degrees by NOUN Vice Chancellor, Abdalla Adamu.

NAN reports that Tunwashe Kabiru and Oladipupo Moshood enrolled for Doctorate Degrees in Business Administration and Peace and Conflict Resolution, respectively.

Speaking at the ceremony, Comptroller General, Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS), Ja’afaru Ahmed, urged other inmates to make use of the opportunity provided by NOUN to further their education.

READ MORE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nounitesportal pls can i study psychology in NOUN and also does the course have mathematics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hi please who has finished his/her Project in the department of Communications Technology, help me with your soft copy let me finish and submit mine. let me complete, Thank You [size=8pt][/size]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
DJCentiz:
Hi please who has finished his/her Project in the department of Communications Technology, help me with your soft copy let me finish and submit mine. let me complete, Thank You [size=8pt][/size]

I have 3 soft copies of projects relating to ICT. You can send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
HI do you need PROJECT MATERIALS (soft copies) on "INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY AND BANKS"? DM me for give away price. If you too busy I can help you write them for a token. NB: Masters and undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies (CE&GS) Commences Advocacy
The Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies (CE&GS) which handles GST courses launched NOUN's first Virtual Advocacy in the six incubation centers across the country on the 18th of April 2018 using video conferencing technologies.

An online discussion forum on the centers' initiatives can be accessed from HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
jamil2000:
Nounitesportal pls can i study psychology in NOUN and also does the course have mathematics

No. . you can check for another course here List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mkmoney(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please a friend wants to know if paying online is safe cos he has been paying through remita for a long while

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please how do one prepare and process GRADUATE SEMINAR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
strangest:
Please how do one prepare and process GRADUATE SEMINAR
You will submit 3 topics to the school then you will be assigned a supervisor who will then approve one of the topics to write on after which you are expected to make a presentation on that yopic.
INCASE YOU NEED SEMINAR MATERIAL (soft copy) at give away price, Holla me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
please I need help.......I applied for Msc info tech. 2018/1, but I can't print my application form or admission letter. How do i go about this please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mkmoney:
Please a friend wants to know if paying online is safe cos he has been paying through remita for a long while
Yes, very safe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
loyedammy:
please I need help.......I applied for Msc info tech. 2018/1, but I can't print my application form or admission letter. How do i go about this please

How To Reprint Application Form/Admission Letter

1. Go to nouonline.net

2. Click on *Apply for admission* and choose *Apply for undergraduate*

3. On the new page, click on *Reprints* and choose *Reprint 2018/1 undergraduate application form* (or admission letter as the case may be)

4. Enter the *RRR code* and *Unique ID* and then click on submit.

5. Click on *Proceed to print* to finally have it downloaded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kazrem:

How To Reprint Application Form/Admission Letter

1. Go to nouonline.net

2. Click on *Apply for admission* and choose *Apply for undergraduate*

3. On the new page, click on *Reprints* and choose *Reprint 2018/1 undergraduate application form* (or admission letter as the case may be)

4. Enter the *RRR code* and *Unique ID* and then click on submit.

5. Click on *Proceed to print* to finally have it downloaded.

I registered for postgraduate not undergraduate, please can i also get past questions ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:27am On Apr 20, 2018
loyedammy:

I registered for postgraduate not undergraduate, please can i also get past questions ?
Yes you can. Send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Good morning,

Please can someone tell me when TMA will commence?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesbuchi1: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2018
*Industrial Training *Industrial Training *Industrial Training (IT) these information is for every department that's undergoing IT in NOUN, get your 6months IT done in a well known and recognised firm, with your Acceptance Letter, Completion letter, Report, Logbook fully filled, logbook and your 6 IT letters fully signed,stamped and well graded, IT certificate of inter-ship...... for more details contact 08030404873 or 07015762774*
*seminar seminar seminar*
Get your seminar done without stress contact the same number above
*TMA TMA TMA*
As we prepare for the forthcoming exam,do your reading while we solve your TMA.
Get ur TMA solved with 40/40.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesbuchi1: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2018
*Industrial Training *Industrial Training *Industrial Training (IT) these information is for every department that's undergoing IT in NOUN, get your 6months IT done in a well known and recognised firm, with your Acceptance Letter, Completion letter, Report, Logbook fully filled, logbook and your 6 IT letters fully signed,stamped and well graded, IT certificate of inter-ship...... for more details contact 08030404873 or 07015762774*

*seminar seminar seminar*
Get your seminar done without stress contact the same number above

*TMA TMA TMA*
As we prepare for the forthcoming exam,do your reading while we solve your TMA.
Get ur TMA solved with 40/40.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good morning,

Please can someone tell me when TMA will commence?
Thanks.

MORNING UPDATE

�As at this morning the remita site is not going but am sure it will be rectified soon

�TMA has not started yet, It will start by this month ending or early next month, you will be informed on this platform on how it goes, I will also try and give a full insight on TMA, there will also be TMA assistance

�According to what is obtainable on the school site nouedu.net registration closes on the 30th of this month, will it still be extended, its a 50/50 chance but to be on a saver side try and make your payment now

�Matric will come up in May

Once you are on this platform you will get necessary updates as much as we can give

© Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Good Morning, I really do not understand the logic in telling people to register for a new semester, when results are still pending. In conventional institution, exam registration is usually done after seeing result/confirmation that you did not fail. Emphasis should be on timely release of results.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Mkmoney:
i will advise ur friend to keep paying to the bank,personally,i feel its alot safer.don't mind d trouble involved.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by umt13(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2018
I have uploaded a photo on noun profile but it's not displaying atall
I tried to change it shows me name already exist
pls any solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anthonyo15:

MORNING UPDATE

�As at this morning the remita site is not going but am sure it will be rectified soon

�TMA has not started yet, It will start by this month ending or early next month, you will be informed on this platform on how it goes, I will also try and give a full insight on TMA, there will also be TMA assistance

�According to what is obtainable on the school site nouedu.net registration closes on the 30th of this month, will it still be extended, its a 50/50 chance but to be on a saver side try and make your payment now

�Matric will come up in May

Once you are on this platform you will get necessary updates as much as we can give

© Macharthony
Please can you assist me with the General Study guide? Gst107/807. I tried to download online but it is not uploaded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by umt13(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
geodemainguy:
Hello Colleagues,

After making a payment at the bank using RRR number, I logged on to check my wallet payment, but it keeps telling me RRR not found. Please can someone assist me?

I paid on 5/4/18. Up till now, its saying RRR not found.
Please kindly treat this as urgent.

Thanks
Warms to all.

u used card to pay abi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
NOUN BA French and International Studies No Longer Exist

This is to bring to your notice that BA French & International Studies no Longer exist. What NOUN now offers for all new student is BA French.

Thank you,

Signed Management

SOURCE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Student Industrial work experience Scheme for Farm Practical in Bachelor of Agriculture

The University has approved that due to the significance of Farm Practical Year for Bachelor of Agriculture Students and to encourage the Student, The Course no longer attract any payment from the Students

Signed:

Director, SIWES

SOURCE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone know when NOUN will release the results? Is there still hope that we will get to see them before the week runs out?

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
What is the danger of registering about 26 units for exam (which is more than the maximum 24 units). Will NOUN release the grades for all the exams written or will they randomly remove certain courses from the result ?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
has anyone been able to print their admission letter and application form for 2018/1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
loyedammy:
has anyone been able to print their admission letter and application form for 2018/1
I shared how to print both above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.