Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473582 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
Please someone kind enough should help me with how to upload my passport photograph on my portal. It keep saying "file name doesn't match my Matric number" but it's my Matric Number I used all in lower case form.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

oga @Rippra to the rescue.... undecided
@sunsetaugust8 I sent you a pm this morning also to Rippra. Pls I will appreciate if you can assist me. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2018
Oladtwo:

@sunsetaugust8 I sent you a pm this morning also to Rippra. Pls I will appreciate if you can assist me. Thanks in advance

Sorry dont seem to see yours.... embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
17TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 8:08pm On May 12, 2018
IjeomaJulien:
Please someone kind enough should help me with how to upload my passport photograph on my portal. It keep saying "file name doesn't match my Matric number" but it's my Matric Number I used all in lower case form.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Try saving your matric number in upper case
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=sunsetaugust8 post=67502769]

[/quote
@ sunsetaugust8 I have sent it again. This is my email (***soladeji@gmail.com). I left out the first three letters. Pls kindly help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2018

Made payment since on Friday but my account is yet to be credited. I checked the RRR and it said not found.

Any help?

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2018
FOR YOUR INFORMATION

*```Carry Overs accumulated from the old portal(portal.nou.edu.ng) have been migrated to this current portal (nouonline.net)*```
It means you can now register all "CO's" as exams only! Cost-N1000only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2018
NOUN TO REDUCE NUMBER OF TMA QUESTIONS, MAKE GST COURSES PEN-ON-PAPER EXAMS.

Reports reaching Repota Atlarge indicate that the Senate of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) have allegedly reached a resolution to reduce the number of questions set for Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) as well as make all Gst courses Pen-on-paper rather than e-examinations.

According to Impact-TrustINFO, multiple sources from the last Senate meeting confirmed that the Senate moved a motion to reduce NOUN TMA questions from 20 questions par TMA, to ten(10).

In addition, it was alleged that the Senate have also resolved to make each course comprise of three TMAs as against the previous four TMAs par course.

Although as at the time of filing this report, Repota Atlarge could not ascertain if the modification takes effect this semester, but what is certain is that the modification if effected, may not be favorable to many NOUN students.

------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

If you are yet to register and you are waiting till Monday to load your wallet, Monday morning might be too rowdy and the portal will be so busy and slow because its going to be the last day for registrations this semester.
You can easily fund your wallet through Master card online and get your registration done before Monday...Remember all registrations will close by midnight on Monday... You can chat me up for more info...All the best.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2018
Vicben:

Made payment since on Friday but my account is yet to be credited. I checked the RRR and it said not found.

Any help?

thanks

Macharthony Solutions
call or whatsapp me 08185025045

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2018
Oladtwo:

Oladtwo:

SENT!!! shocked cool

Please enjoy...Thank God, the Internet, NOUN and definitely Seun. Thatz All.

Abeg use the "KEYNOTE" smash enough A's.

Wishing you success.

NB: Sorry, it took so long for me to reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
after paying for the compulsory fee this semester, will I pay another compulsory fee next semester
***I know this is the first semester of 2018***
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks a lot sir.
sunsetaugust8:

SENT!!! shocked cool

Please enjoy...Thank God, the Internet, NOUN and definitely Seun. Thatz All.

Abeg use the "KEYNOTE" smash enough A's.

Wishing you success.

NB: Sorry, it took so long for me to reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

please help also with d tma.......I really need it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Quadratic2016: 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
osic:
after paying for the compulsory fee this semester, will I pay another compulsory fee next semester
***I know this is the first semester of 2018***

Yes but #18000 instead of #36000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

If you are yet to register and you are waiting till Monday to load your wallet, Monday morning might be too rowdy and the portal will be so busy and slow because its going to be the last day for registrations this semester.
You can easily fund your wallet through Master card online and get your registration done before Monday...Remember all registrations will close by midnight on Monday... You can chat me up for more info...All the best.

Macharthony Solutions

Good evening bro.. Please I need ur help urgently. I mistakenly registered for a course I got carry over and passed in d following semester. I hv to register it as course and exam before I discovered I hv passed the course.. How can i go about it to drop the course? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2018
Vicben:

Any help?

thanks
Payment Not Reflecting

Follow these simple steps.

1. On the homepage, nouonline.net, click on check RRR. 

2. Enter the RRR code and choose payment category (wallet funding). Then click on submit.

3. It would say successful.

4. Then go back and login into your portal.

5. Click on Manage Wallet, Check Wallet Payment.

6. On the new page, enter the RRR code and click on Check Wallet Payment. 

7. Go back and login into your portal, it will reflect.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Macharthony Solutions
call or whatsapp me 08185025045
Thanks for your assistance. You saved a brother slot.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2018
please, PG students, after the compulsory 35k and the exam fee of 2k is dere any other fee?
I need reply to help me plan my next line of action
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

Go to your study center and get it at a cost around #50 each, I think, if in Abuja goto Model study center and ask for the cybercafe...its a must if u wanna scale high; this i was told and thank God, i listened and i only had 1 B in "834 software" as "party spoiler", also remember MSC pass mark is 50%...i am in my second semester, would check if I still have my question for last semester, d only issue is likely to be the scanning issh...will snapping be good enough for you?if you won't mind, I will help you with my tma as well;average 8-10 not bought neither a guru so i cant give u all 10/10 ...sorry...;( ...and reading jotting.......FREE! don't drop ur FULL email....PM me and leave d first 3 letters of you email...e.g "glo" as in glory@gmail.com...i hope this helps you in some way...thanks.

please help a brother. am tight on budget n need to plan before July. aside the 35k compulsory fees n 2k examination fee, are there other fees?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 6:37am On May 14, 2018
Go to the study centre, they will attend to you at the bursary department it happened to me and was rectified when I got there.

quote author=Vicben post=67516214]

Any help?

thanks
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 8:27am On May 14, 2018
Hi guys, i just tried registering my Carry Overs 4 last semester, but now it demands compulsory FEES for semester registration... About two weeks ago, i dint see that when i was trying to register with an empty wallet, not for today after crediting my wallet and tried but was told this; (You have not registered for this semester.)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 8:29am On May 14, 2018
Anthonyo15:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION

*```Carry Overs accumulated from the old portal(portal.nou.edu.ng) have been migrated to this current portal (nouonline.net)*```
It means you can now register all "CO's" as exams only! Cost-N1000only

Hi guys, i just tried registering my Carry Overs 4 last semester, but now it demands compulsory FEES for semester registration... About two weeks ago, i dint see that when i was trying to register with an empty wallet, not for today after crediting my wallet and tried but was told this; (You have not registered for this semester.)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2018
DJCentiz:

YOU MUST PAY FOR COMPULSORY FEEs BEFORE REGISTERING CARRY OVER EXAMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!

Please, we have few hours to complete all the needful things we are to do on our portal before the COURSE and EXAM registration closure. Endeavor to check or verify all necessary things before the closure because of those of you who were registered by someone or even at the school cafe, nobody is above mistake. They might think they have registered all your COURSES and EXAMS which they haven't. Some people may even forget to register your exams due to unavailable passport or photo on your portal and they might think they've registered them. So i implore you all to do some special verification or checkup by viewing your registerable courses and exams carefully to be on the safer side before the closure.

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE IS MID-NIGHT MONDAY MAY 14TH.

How To check your registered Courses and exams

Step 1. Log in to www.nouonline.net

Step 2. Click *your courses* and then select *your courses*

Step 3. Under *semester* select *first semester 2018* irrespective of your current level or semester, because according to NOUN academic calendar, we are in first semester 2018.

Step 4. Still select *first semester 2018* then click *proceed...* wait for a moment to display.

Step 5. Click *view courses or exam* to check your registerable courses or exams or click. *view courses or exam* to access your *registered courses or exam*

Thanks

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 9:54am On May 14, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 11:30am On May 14, 2018
please anyone who have passed tma questions for these courses should please help a brother in need
email= tegose98@gmail.com
courses= PHS210, PHS204, PHS202, NSC104, NSC207
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
MrOfficer:
Please guys is it possible to write my pop exam from 2 centre's? From school timetable pgd pop exam commences on the first week of July and I have another professional exam I will be writing in Lagos that same week. So I don't know if it's possible to write some part of the exam at agidimgbi centre's in Lagos and thereafter finish up the rest at awka here. Please help a brother

Yes you can, I've done it before. Go to your centre and get letter of introduction addressed to the centre you want to use in Lagos detailing the dates and papers you'll write with them.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
Hello,

Please how do i check for my my CGPA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2018
Tojued:

Yes you can, I've done it before. Go to your centre and get letter of introduction addressed to the centre you want to use in Lagos detailing the dates and papers you'll write with them.

Thanks a lot. Will do just that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.