Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472272 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mkmoney(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ORIENTATION! ORIENTATION!! ORIENTATION!!!

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE VI
TIME: 10am
Please where is the lsc car park is it in the same building there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Good evening .,,,,,someone should please shed more light on gst 301 and business plan of a thing.....

THANKS in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fashionlily9ja(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2018

jiro:
Good day all. Pls can anyone help me with the past pop and tma for the following courses EDU821 EDU823, EDA811, EDA812, EDU822, EDA821 and GST807. Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fashionlily9ja(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
I have the past questions.

jiro:
Good day all. Pls can anyone help me with the past pop and tma for the following courses EDU821 EDU823, EDA811, EDA812, EDU822, EDA821 and GST807. Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2018
TMA LATEST DEVELOPMENT

TMA 1
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

BOTTOMLINE:

1) Students can now only read and do their tmas, no printouts

2) Only a TMA will be available for a student at a time, following the timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended.

*You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for that TMA*

3) You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered. This is a standard rule for university.

4) Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students shoukd endeavour to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.

5) A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt for example, question 1, he/she could click *NEXT* to move to question 2 and so on.

6) There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)

By: Professor Godwin I. Akper
Director, Examinations and Assessment.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2018
a
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 8:19am On May 31, 2018
Please guys, my project is almost complete but i have issues with d Chapter Four section where we have project "CHANGE OVER" section... Who ever has a soft copy of chapter four should pleas help me... Computer science CIT students.
Any VOIP project or any computer related project is welcome... Thank you all?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2018
9 Destructive Habits Every University Student Should Let Go

What most students fail to understand in life is that their self-worth is the price they tag to themselves. And the habits you develop as a university student can either make or mar you on the long run. However, these days we see smart and intelligent students unconsciously developing habits that will ruin them in future. Therefore, this article will focus on the 9 destructive habits every university student should let go.

In life, you don’t decide your future, just develop a habit and your habit will determine your future. So, the future is bright for those with good habits.

Destructive Habits Every University Student Should Let Go

#1 Lack Of Confidence
One of the destructive habits every university student should let go is lack of confidence. The first step to success in your studies and future career is to believe in yourself. As a matter of fact, nobody will ever believe in you if your self-esteem and confidence level is low.

This is a major challenge most students face in school. As a matter of fact, most of them develop stage freight and can’t even address a group of 10 people. Try hard to let this habit go otherwise it may ruin your career and social life in the future.

#2 Allowing Other People’s Opinion To Affect You
This is also among the destructive habits every student should let go. different people will criticize you and come up with opinions about you. Some may be positive and others may be negative.

Well, don’t listen to what people say about you, rather have a personal opinion about yourself. This is what will become your reality. Learn to value your thinking and opinion above others.

#3 Comparing Yourself With Other People
Most University students make  mistake of comparing their lives with others. What do you think will happen, when you start comparing your complex reality to the visible surface of others? This will definitely make you feel bad about yourself.

However, if you must compare yourself with other people, try to do that with people you are better than. This will give you the feeling of self confident.

#4 Fleeing From Challenges
This is another habit that you must let go as a university student. learn to take the bull by the horn rather than running away from it.

Once you can develop the habit of facing every challenge, you will be successful in life. No matter what, stand to face challenges, if possible fix them yourself. Every challenge you overcome in today is a lifetime experience to learn from.

READ MORE. . . . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mayowaanthony: 10:50am On May 31, 2018
I visited StudyLocal Nigeria's website and the organisation has the largest course directory in Nigeria.
Not only do they have the listing of all the Postgraduate Courses by accredited Nigerian Universities in Nigeria but they also have detailed admission requirements, application processes, and a number of other useful information for prospective postgraduate students.

https://www.studylocal.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Losami(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
please when is the registration for 2018/2019 session closing for new students ?
Also whats the shortest duration for part time msc business administration?please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
10 Things You Need To Know About The Latest Update On TMA 2018

Since the release of update of NOUN TMA since yesterday, as expected, there have been different interpretations of the news. Some right, some wrong, some inadequate. Here at NOUNITESPORTAL, it is our responsibility to make it easier for you to understand and prepare for the challenges ahead. Therefore, this is a well-detailed and easy-to-understand article about issues bordering on the NOUN TMA, made in bulleting to ease reading.

1. NOUN TMA will remain 3 (TMA 1-3)

2. Unlike before, you can’t print TMA anymore.

3. TMA will look more like E-exam: One question on a screen.

4. There will be 10 questions per TMA (e.g TMA 1 is 10 questions)

READ MORE. . . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
NOUN TMA Timetable 2018 with Opening Date and Closing Date Explained.

https://www.nounportal.com.ng/2018/05/tma-timetable-with-tma-opening-and-closing-date.html

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
UPDATE!!!

OK. For the last time. If you know you are in 300l second semester and you registered for *ENT 312* you must be in VI tomorrow.... And if you are in 400l first semester and you mistakenly register for *Ent 312* you must be in the seminar tomorrow... because the grouping will take place by head count and go with ur *2500* if possible, or pay leta. But attendance count.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2018
TMA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Nounitesportal:
10 Things You Need To Know About The Latest Update On TMA 2018

Since the release of update of NOUN TMA since yesterday, as expected, there have been different interpretations of the news. Some right, some wrong, some inadequate. Here at NOUNITESPORTAL, it is our responsibility to make it easier for you to understand and prepare for the challenges ahead. Therefore, this is a well-detailed and easy-to-understand article about issues bordering on the NOUN TMA, made in bulleting to ease reading.

1. NOUN TMA will remain 3 (TMA 1-3)

2. Unlike before, you can’t print TMA anymore.

3. TMA will look more like E-exam: One question on a screen.

4. There will be 10 questions per TMA (e.g TMA 1 is 10 questions)

READ MORE. . . . .
is there a time frame? maybe there is a minutes allocate to do tmas
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2018
ayungmony15:
TMA

Means exam cannot start before September.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
POP (PEN ON PAPER)

```GET PREPARE FIRST WEEK OF JULY
READ AND STUDY HARD``` .

ÀLSO ACCORDING TO THE MEETING TODAY ..THEY ARE STILL PLANING MAYBE TO FIXED POP AND E-EXAM SAME TIME ...STILL WAITING FOR SENATE APPROVER

_OYA CARRY AM GO ANOTHER GROUP IF YOU CAN KEEP THINGS FOR YOURSELF ._

*voice from the above*

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
please, how many unit do I need to earn before apply for projec
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Please I need someone studying Msc.Info tech especially in Lagos study center or when are we starting tuitorial lessons.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Guys, is the IT/SIWES Defense still going to hold on 6/7th of June?
Thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JungleboyT(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
*NIGERIAN ECONOMICS STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION�*
*UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN CHAPTER*

*Presents:*

A 2-day Economic Summit

*Annual Economics Students' Summit (AESS '18)*

�Theme;�
*NADIR-PINNACLE*

�Featuring:
- Being a practical economist
- Economic Discourse
- Leadership session
- Paper Presentation�
- One-on-one conversation with the speakers�
- Networking session��
- Mentoring Session✍�
- Panel Discussion
- Business & Empowerment talk�
- Live Session on Unilorin FM
- Gala Night����

*�Date�:*
Anticipate.

WHO CAN ATTEND?: Students��‍� and recent graduates ��‍�of Economics, Management Science, and other related Academic� fields. 

*�Registration fee:*
Students within Nigeria = #5,000
International Students = �$14

*�This covers;*

☑FEEDING
☑SOUVENIRS/CONFERENCE MATERIALS �
☑CERTIFICATE
☑ACCOMMODATION �
☑TOUR N SIDE ATTRACTIONS

*�SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES�*
*�ARRIVAL:*
- Arrival�/Registration✍� of Schools/delegates
- Press Briefing (Unilorin FM 89.3)
- Cocktail ( CIS Pavilion)

*�:�*
*Day 1 of the Conference*
- The Reality: 21st century graduate�
- Leadership Network
- Economic Discourse�
- Tour
- Novelty Match⚽�

*Day 2 of the Conference*
-Economic discourse�
- Paper Presentation�
- Panel discussion
- Gala Night���� ( SUB Bowl )

Departure�✈ of invited schools/delegates.

�Hurry! & Be there!
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

♨For Bookings;
Call or Whatsapp☎
Oluwaseyi Samuel:
Sijuade Rofiat:
Yakubu Mariam

�For more info:
Call or Whatsapp☎
AESS Chairlady:
Falaju Elizabeth 08140920117
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
For your research work

Download project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
morningstar55:
Good evening nounites,please i need help with GST 107 pdf.coundnt download from ecourse ware.kindly send to esaree55@gmail.com.
cc:kazrem.please house,i am in dire need of this
please help out...na beg I dey beg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
morningstar55:

Search the course title. GST707 is the same course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2018
morningstar55:

Drop your email... .the file is too large to upload
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Drop your email... .the file is too large to upload
esaree55@gmail.com...may God bless you in abundance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Validcode:

Search the course title. GST707 is the same course
All the Good study guides are not accessible...thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
please help!!! I went to my portal this morning and I saw a refund of 27,000 to my portal and I tried to check if tma was loaded and I saw a message telling me that I have not registered exam for this semester,but I have my exam registration print out for this semester. what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teenagersave: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lovetree: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning house, please who has TMA past questions any of these courses pls...CIT 701, CIT 703, CIT 711, CIT 721, CIT 735, CIT 753, CIT 759, GST 707 .Please house, your help is really needed and appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.