Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472175 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
malificent:
I made payment for the admission form at zenith bank today. Tried to continue with the registration and it said my unique ID had expired, asked me to create a new one and continue with my paid RRR and showed me a link. I created a new unique ID and it's saying the RRR has been used with a different unique ID. What to do? Please help
Send me a pm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2018
chiboy1116:
how do I pay it then.,the money is in my wallet ....and I can't see where to pay it online . I HV already paid the 18k compulsory fee, paid for my courses , paid for my exam , HV already done my idcard in the cafe .
Follow these steps to pay for the compulsory fee:

Login to your portal.

Click on Registration.

Choose Semester Registration.

On the new page, stroll down to Submit and click Submit.

The compulsory fee will then be deducted. Until you do that, it won't be deducted automatically.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Olohunjeda

And do u need to explain that to him!!! Can't u just be watching

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good Afternoon all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
soccerpath1:
NOUN STAFSS ARE ALL Viewing THIS THREAD. THEY WILL WRECK YOU AND WASTE YOUR TIME. Apply to other schools if u can, if u intend to study and play then apply
You just read my mind, that is exactly what I'm doing, I registered to the school and paid 8k just to show my folkes the acceptance letter but I am not studying sh!t, I'm pocketing my school fees money.
But when its time to show my folkes my certificate I will not have sh!t to show so I'm thinking of getting a fake masters degree certificate just for show. Any ideas how to go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kazrem:

Follow these steps to pay for the compulsory fee:

Login to your portal.

Click on Registration.

Choose Semester Registration.

On the new page, stroll down to Submit and click Submit.

The compulsory fee will then be deducted. Until you do that, it won't be deducted automatically.
I need guide on how to register second semester.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhd5757:

You just read my mind, that is exactly what I'm doing, I registered to the school and paid 8k just to show my folkes the acceptance letter but I am not studying sh!t, I'm pocketing my school fees money.
But when its time to show my folkes my certificate I will not have sh!t to show so I'm thinking of getting a fake masters degree certificate just for show. Any ideas how to go about it?
This one weak me

10 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by larry10: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhd5757:

Lmao!! SHOOK

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
When is the 2nd semester registration ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhd5757:

mumu...go Oluwole where your sister Adeosun got hers

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
soccerpath1:
mumu...go Oluwole where your sister Adeosun got hers
Go fukk yo mother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
NOTICE!!!

This is to inform registered students for seminar presentation to submit a copy of their (3) three proposed seminar topics with course registration slip to admin office as soon as possible

THANK YOU.

SIGNED.
MANAGEMENT

Ibadan Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Frustrated being dey here oo grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by malificent(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kazrem:

Send me a pm.

What's your number or email?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Hi!

please i want to know how to move from one level to another. the level option hasn't been included on the portal.

if the school is now moving students from one level to the other unlike before when one can do it personally, i wish to know.

i await your swift response .thanks,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rhemagrace(f): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning, please is admission into Peace and conflict studies (PGD) still going on? What are the requirements to enroll and related fees,please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classicladyk(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls i need some advice. last year, i registered my project both course and exam. but i was able to submit my project earlier last month. two days ago my head of department summoned me. he gave me one of my work saying that there is a new format for d title page that i should tear off d old one n put in d new one. along our conversation, he told me to register it again as an exam since im Yet to see my result.. even inside my project my score sheet is still there. my question now is, is it necessary to register it again? does it mean that my result will come out at the end of this semester? i'm so tired of all these,v
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2018
rhemagrace:
Good morning, please is admission into Peace and conflict studies (PGD) still going on? What are the requirements to enroll and related fees,please.

Admission is still on

http://nouedu.net/programmes/pgd-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2018
Good day all

This might be a lengthy one but I will try to touch all I can.

Welcome once again to another semester I wish you all the best this semester can offer.

Note the following;

✅ Last semester result releasing dates is not yet known, but this should not stop you to go ahead in doing your necessary registration for the new semester don't forget this semester is going to be short and you can always do any course you have as a carryover in other semester or register them when the result is out if you have some units left unused.

✅ The official closing date of this semester registration is not yet known but I can tell you registration will still continue till next month.

✅ You are required to do the portal registration before you can access the school portal. The steps involve is as follow:

Follow this step to re register on the portal:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

* Programme
* Matric Number
* Surname
* Other Names
* Email
* Mobile Number
* State of Origin
* Password
* Verify Password

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.

✅ Payment of school fees has commence therefore you can proceed to do your payment, payment can either be made online via internet banking or using your ATM if its MasterCard or you proceed to any bank branch after generating your remita

Follow this steps to know how you can pay your school fees in the bank, using the remita number RRR, after generating your RRR pin, goto any bank, either,

First bank,
Diamond bank,
Access bank,
Gtbank,
Zenith bank,
Fcmb bank,
Skye bank, etc, pick a deposit slip and fill it in this format

➡ ACCOUNT NUMBER:
put the Remita Number

➡ ACCOUNT NAME:
National Open University Of Nigeria

➡ Amount:
put the specific amount you want to pay

➡ Payers name:
Your full name

➡ Payers phone number:
Your phone number

➡ Date:
The date you are making the payment

Please confirm your RRR pin very well, then go to any cashier and make the payment, after making the payment, wait and collect customer copy of the deposit slip and your Remita payment invoice in the bank.

ENTER YOUR PORTAL
Click on managed wallets then click on load wallet and then put the amount and select Bank branch and click on pay this will take you to remita page where you have your RRR code

✅ Note all nursing students admitted recently are to choose BSc Nursing (New) as there programme when doing portal registration and not (old).

You can chat me up for any assistance if you have any challenges.

Chat me up for

☑ RESOLVE REMITA ISSUES

☑ SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT

☑ COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION

Thank you all

Macharnthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2018
USEFUL LINK

REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

READ MORE. . . .

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN School Fees
READ MORE. . . .

NOUN: Procedure for Change of Program
READ MORE. . . .

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book
READ MORE. . . .

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2018
READ MORE. . . .

How To Upload Your Picture To National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUOLINE) Portal
READ MORE. . . .

Visit NOUNITESPORTAL for more useful guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2018
this one no be frustration sir but truth. I'd advise u all to go to a conventional sch. Here, they will waste your time!

Bro what exactly is your experience with NOUN? We have had people made good comments about the same school and that is the major reason most of us have chosen to study there. The fact that you had an issue with NOUN doesn’t mean every other people will. Back-up your claims with proves and don’t just discourage prospective students with no proves or evidence. Conventional or non-conventional, na naija we dey and we all understand how things work in universities in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2018
The noun student Id card that we all waited for is finally here. Just preview and print - That's all

https://nounportal.net/print-noun-student-id-card/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rhemagrace(f): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Admission is still on

http://nouedu.net/programmes/pgd-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution

Thank you so much, I'm very grateful. I can't seem to find information on the school fees,do you have an idea?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
classicladyk:
Pls i need some advice. last year, i registered my project both course and exam. but i was able to submit my project earlier last month. two days ago my head of department summoned me. he gave me one of my work saying that there is a new format for d title page that i should tear off d old one n put in d new one. along our conversation, he told me to register it again as an exam since im Yet to see my result.. even inside my project my score sheet is still there. my question now is, is it necessary to register it again? does it mean that my result will come out at the end of this semester? i'm so tired of all these,v

How much did you pay to register project for exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
GOVERNMENT AND DESTINIES OF NOUN LAW GRADUATES

Irrefutably, the NOUN law graduates crisis aptly falls under matters that deserve the doctrine of necessity and national security

Onyema Sylvester Ikechukwu

The imbroglio between the Council of Legal Education (CLE) and National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) over admission into the Nigerian Law School is indeed discreditable albeit resolvable. Taking a realistic and holistic look on the issues, the quagmires which have lingered for 5 years since the first set graduated resulted from conflict of interests between the Federal Ministry of Education and its counterpart, Ministry of Justice. Regrettably, innocent law graduates became the proverbial helpless grass that suffers the fight of the elephants.By their establishments, NOUN and National Universities Commission (NUC) operate under the Ministry of Education while the Nigerian Law School, under Council of Legal Education is supervised by the Minister of Justice/Attorney General of the Federation; thus two different ministries involved.

The two ministers have significant roles to play in the resolution of the conflicts as their continual disagreement will keep the students roaming the streets. These two ministers should harmonize their differences without further delays. Possibly, President Muhammadu Buhari should summon them for amicable resolution of the crisis pursuant to national security and interests. Interestingly, this is an era the polity is overheated over national security.

Irrefutably, NOUN law graduates crisis aptly falls under matters that deserve doctrine of necessity and national security as keeping grown persons to be wandering the streets without vocational training for their practice and engagement is highly prejudiced and dangerous. No doubt, the predicament commenced during the previous administration but in line with change mantra, the crisis deserves a state of emergency as unrelenting neglect is precarious.

By the accreditation of the programme by NUC, obligations accrued to the parties to do the needful. The students fulfilled their part by completing their courses and acquired certificates as approved by the relevant bodies. And to crown it, in the moot-court competition which is the only practical aspect of the programme, the students diligently floored their counterparts from conventional universities and represented the country in India international competition in 2012. Such breeds deserve honours and not political bullying.

The federal government should stop pretending as if it is not aware of the predicament of the students. FGN is under obligation to fulfill its part of the deal as it willfully established the institution, promoted and lured these citizens into it. To clear the air over its authenticity, the then President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo laudably enrolled into one of the programmes. That singular act is sufficient to make those playing politics to have a rethink. These graduates were persuaded to apply into the school due to its newness, and from records so far, it cannot be said that the products are academically deficient. President Buhari owes these students obligation even though inherited. Government is a continuum. It is absurd to abandon innocent and brilliant citizens with certificates to be roaming the streets for no justifiable reasons.

The Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN) certainly understood the undefeatable title the students acquired as Innocent third parties in line with Lord Denning’s‘bona fide purchasers of Interest for value without notice of defect’ though not the case as they school was accredited. At most, if the accreditation appears questionable or flawed, the appropriate thing should be to withdraw the accreditation as NUC did to University of Abuja and recently, Obafemi Awolowo University. The powers vested in the Minister of Justice/Attorney General of the Federation to give directions to the Council of Legal Education should be effectively utilized forthwith. Enough of empty promises and tactics as destinies are being shattered. If the numerous prominent legal icons that embraced ODL (Open and Distance Learning) were frustrated during their time, the nations would have lost all their contributions to the legal profession and society at large so far.

To sum, the Minister of Justice should urgently release these innocent citizens from incarceration. No country of the world would allow such shameful treatment to triumph especially in a government that made uncountable promises to the citizenry. A hullabaloo on national security when citizens’ sweats are aimlessly endangered is inconsistent; and akin to a menagerie. The FGN under President Buhari has the brightest chance of redeeming this situation and write his name in gold.

These law graduates should not continue in dirges while the government is chorusing national security and interests everywhere. Their continued denial of admission quota into the Nigerian Law School is the height of wickedness. It is imperative to recall that admission into the law school doesn’t guarantee successful exit. If there is nothing hidden, let these law graduates be admitted into the law school like their counterparts from other universities. They studied and graduated. Allow them to prove themselves. Thus, live and let live.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
TAKE NOTE!! UNDERGRADUATE

✅36,000 compulsory fee new students

✅18,000 first semester and second semester compulsory fee for old or returning students

✅4 credit unit courses each 3,000 course registration

✅ 3 credit unit courses each 2,500 course registration

✅ 2 credit unit courses each 2,000 course registration

✅ 1 credit unit courses each 2,000 course registration

✅✅ 1000 each course exam registration✅✅

✅ Project fee 15,000

✅ (I.T) Industrial Training fee 10,000

Compulsory fees + the number of your 3 credit unit courses + the number of your 2 credit unit courses +1000 for each course as exam registration fee............

EXAMPLE I'm offering 8courses this semester

3unit is 2500 x 2 = 5,000
2unit is 2000 x 6 = 12,000
Compulsory fee = 18,000
Exam fee 1000 x 8 = 8,000

Total is 43,000

Thanks✂

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by classicladyk(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tojued:

How much did you pay to register project for exam?
1000#
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
classicladyk:
1000#

Thanks for prompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
malificent:

What's your number or email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.