Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473616 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
lakesidepapa:
I paid through first bank this morning but this keep showing when I want to load the money on my wallet, what's wrong great nounties?

This still persist.

cc: Ahijo1990
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2018
NOUN: Credit Transfer and Articulation Policy for New Students

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an educational institution established on the basic principles and good practices of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) system.

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:10am On Oct 12, 2018
10 Things You Need To Know About The Latest Update On TMA 2018

READ MORE. . . .

Top 11 Things You Need To Know About NOUN TMA

READ MORE. . .

NOUN Portal TMA Login Page Guide for New and Returning Students 2018

READ MORE. . . . .

=========================================================================================

Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2018
please is it compulsory to do elective courses if I am through with all my core courses and I ve passed the minimum credit load
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
How many credits to u need for the first semester 100 level .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
NOTICE!

Things needed for exam

You must Atleast registered your courses and exam in ur portal before u can access ur
TMA

You must do all your TMA's before you can access all ur exams.

You must Atleast have a valid school I. D card

You must have a stamped exam registered exams slip
Else you won't be permitted in exam hall

If you've done all this then get prepared to read your course materials and past questions

If you need help in any past questions kindly inbox me to get it..

Thanks
Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning all

As the semester is progressing we need to move with it.

⤵The following is now active on your portal and needs adequate attention

➡ First you need to do your portal registration before you can have access to your personal page. This requires no money just go to www.nouonline.net and click on student login, then click on register after which you do the needful

➡ After this you need to make necessary payment into your portal so that you can do your registration which include, semester, course and exam registration.

➡ It is still news that TMA for the semester has already started with TMA 1 loaded for most courses am sure others will be loaded. Please don't joke with your 30 marks you can never say what exam will look like and 30 marks could be a saving grace last semester was very interesting one as we still await the results. For TMA assistance chat me up

➡ There are no tentative dates for when TMA will close, When registration will close and when we are likely to start exams but Tick says da clock TICK TICK WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, DO QUICK. I will not advise you to play with anything at this moment and never keep your challenges to yourself someone beside you might have the solution so speak up or chat me up

➡ For those who have one issue or the order with their registration please visit your study center for now cos the challenges looks somehow now

Finally you can chat me up for any information, clarification, assistance or as the case maybe via WhatsApp 08185025045

Wish you all the best!!!

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Independently campaigning for the release of outstanding NOUN results on nairaland. Your quotes are welcomed. I submitted my project since February and I am yet to get my results posted ....what about you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerian higher institutions are the greatest enemies of each nigerian youth. From delaying their progress due to arrogance, non chalantant attitude, strikes, insensitivity, greed, fraud, corruption etc

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flakky26(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2018
i made payment for registration. i have been deducted but my wallet is yet to be credited.What do I do Pls? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please can someone give me the steps to generating Remita and paying school fees online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gentile700:
Please can someone give me the steps to generating Remita and paying school fees online

Where do u base ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Whatsapp me on 09067889461
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaddyJamon: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
intswagga:

Please do u have your recently written exam questions with you? I need them 1st Semester
I also need them. washdenga@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Flakky26:
i made payment for registration. i have been deducted but my wallet is yet to be credited.What do I do Pls? Thanks

How To Load Your Wallet After Payment

If you make payment into your portal, it is most likely it will not reflect automatically. So, this is how to go about it to make it reflect it on your portal.

1. On the noun homepage, nouonline.net, click on Check RRR and fill in your RRR code.

2. Choose Wallet Funding as Payment Category and submit.

3. Login to your portal.

4. Click on Manage Wallet and select Check Wallet Payment.

5. On the new page, enter your RRR again and click on Check Wallet Payment.

The money will reflect and you can go ahead with your course and exam registration.

KAS

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gentile700:

How To Generate Remita Code and Pay Via Bank Branch

1. Login to your portal via nouonline.net

2. Click on Manage Wallet

3. On the new page, choose Load Wallet

4. Scroll to the amount field and enter the amount without comma e.g, 50000

5. Select Payment Type (Bank branch preferably)

6. Click on Submit

It will automatically redirect you remita page where you will see the code for the amount.

7. Copy the code and take it to the bank alongside your money.

Encountering any issue? Send me a message.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amprat: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good evening house
who knows when clearance would start at Lagos study centre, mass communication department and what documents I would need to present.
also how soon after the clearance would I be able to get notification of result or to whom it may concern.
I finished July 2018.
please treat as urgent as I may loose a job opportunity if I don't get a document to backup my claim soon.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
amprat:
Good evening house
who knows when clearance would start at Lagos study centre, mass communication department and what documents I would need to present.
also how soon after the clearance would I be able to get notification of result or to whom it may concern.
I finished July 2018.
please treat as urgent as I may loose a job opportunity if I don't get a document to backup my claim soon.
Thank you
you can apply for notification of result provided ur name is on d graduation list..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amprat: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
donplus1:
you can apply for notification of result provided ur name is on d graduation list..
Really, thanks so much for your reply
but what they have been saying is that they haven't gotten the graduating list from Abuja, while I have seen it on social media platforms like WAssap groups in fact I can't access my portal anymore because it pops up with
ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED BY THE ACADEMIC REGISTRY
so please what steps can I take to apply for the notification of result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Odochime(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Attention Attention Attention❗❗
There is good news my great students of noun, TMA soft copy SOLUTION is now available for all courses �, we bring you the soft copies for cheap and Affordable price and you’re assured of your 10/10. ��

•All Your TMA will be delivered just within 6hours

Contact PRECIOUS via phone � on 08176148408

Be Reminded
If you need our assistance, feel free to contact us. We can Help/Guide you.

Feel free to call☎ or chat� Precious��‍� on

� Chat:https:///send?phone=2348176148408
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:57am On Oct 13, 2018
TMA & EXAM BRIEFING BY YURMIGHT

TMA BRIEFING

➡Without the submission of TMA1, 2 and 3 you cannot pass your exam.

➡If non of your TMA is not available yet, HOLD ON and patiently wait if they will release TMA1 during TMA 2 period.

➡Do not partake in any exam that the TMA is not available because if you do you will fail.

➡If you did not register a course or all your courses for exam their TMA will not be available.

➡TMAs are not available for some courses because they are not examinable (YOU ARE TO WRITE A REPORT OR BUSINESS PLAN & DO PRESENTATION).

➡Your TMA score is also a key to a good grade. ( IF YOU HAVE GOOD SCORES IN ALL YOUR TMAs YOUR EXAM IS 40% CORVERED).

➡If all the options in your TMA question are equal or you were marked wrong after choosing and submitting the right answer or option, kindly note the Question number and take it to your center to make a complaint.

➡If all your TMA options are correct, kindly screenshot or snap the question then you send it to your study center ICT department mail or you visit your center ICT department for proper rectification.

➡Revise your TMA because 40% of your questions may come from it.

➡Read extensively and intensively.

➡Do not flaunt your TMA printout because your matric number is vividly written on it.

EXAM BRIEFING

⤵Your matric number is your username and password but let your password letters be in lower case(small letter)

⤵Endeavor to be in the school premises 30mins before the exam to ease tension, stress and rush.

⤵Do not leave your exam slip and ID card at home because that's your permit to the exam hall.

⤵Kindly check where you sit if there is any implicating object and if found report to the examiner immediately.

⤵Make sure you fill in the blank space correctly while filling your subjective. (FILL THE ANSWER EXACTLY THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN IN NOUN STUDY MATERIAL).

⤵ P.O.P is for 300level above while E-EXAM is for 200level downward.

⤵P.O.P- theory only
E-EXAM- objectives and subjectives(FILL IN THE GAPS)

⤵Some of your courses are P.O.P in 100level and 200level especially LAW students. (DO CHECK THE FINAL P.O.P TIMETABLE SO THAT YOU WON'T BE LEFT OUT)

⤵Do not bring your valuable things to the center except you have a car or safe place to keep them because during the exam period some people would come from their home to make other people cry.

⤵Be conscious of time because exam is not like TMA. (YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME IN THE EXAM HALL)

⤵Quickly report to the ICT agents or examiners in the hall if you are facing any difficulties or your system is malfunctioning.

⤵Don't be too nervous and relaxed in the exam hall.

⤵Make sure you submit and log out your system properly before leaving the exam hall.

⤵Learn how to make use of notepad to jot down some necessary things during the exam.

⤵Plain sheet of paper will be given to those offering calculation courses in the hall for solving or calculating.

⤵Indecent dressing attracts full focus on you. Dress decently to the hall.

⤵Quickly report any disturber or disrupter before both of you are caught.

⤵P.O.P students write your matric number well spelt on your answer booklet for proper recording to avoid missing script.

⤵Kindly improve in your handwriting and make it clear because the markers are human being like us you don't expect them to use microscope before they could see your handwriting.

GO AND SUCCEED

Macharnthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
Independently campaigning for the release of outstanding NOUN results on nairaland. Your quotes are welcomed. I submitted my project since February and I am yet to get my results posted ....what about you?

I submitted mine last December and my result is yet to be uploaded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Queenzy421:

I submitted mine last December and my result is yet to be uploaded.
Are you for real? NOUN delays for that period of time? What could have been the reason and is there no one to channel this type of complaint to?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Odochime:
Attention Attention Attention❗❗
There is good news my great students of noun, TMA soft copy SOLUTION is now available for all courses �, we bring you the soft copies for cheap and Affordable price and you’re assured of your 10/10. ��

•All Your TMA will be delivered just within 6hours

Contact PRECIOUS via phone � on 08176148408

Be Reminded
If you need our assistance, feel free to contact us. We can Help/Guide you.

Feel free to call☎ or chat� Precious��‍� on

� Chat:https:///send?phone=2348176148408

You've for msc Peace studies and conflict resolution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gpercuxionz(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Please I need all the past questions for PGDE 1st semester exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Maybe it was network.

You can email me the remita and your log in details lemme check. Stanleyihugba@gmail.com

I'm still in the office.

SCAM ALERT!!!

PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EVER SHARE HIS/HER UNUSED REMITA CODE/NUMBER TO ANYONE EVEN THE SCHOOL STAFF, NOT EVEN THE USED REMITA CODE SELF...

ONLY BANK AND REMITA CAN RESOLVE REMITA ISSUE...

@OP, MUST YOU TRY TO SCAM THE IGNORANT AMIDST US...419 just dey som ppl bodi . kai na wa oo..

I am Glad d person Neva fell for your criminal prank.

SOME ARE HERE LOOKING FOR PREY TO FEAST ON! Not all are here to help..#beWatchful #useYourBrain #thinkTwice #shineYourEyes

PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE NOBODY RESOLVE REMITA ISSUE EXCEPT REMITA AND OF COURSE THE BANK! NOTHING NOUN STAFF OR STUDENT CAN DO BUT WAIT FOR IT TO REFLECT USUALLY 0-48HRS OR SYMPATIZE WITH YOU OR LIKE THIS OP - SCAM YOU!!!

THE PUBLIC PLEASE BE INFORMED!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Am available if u need my help on Management Sciences projects(business administration, public administration, Accounting, banking and finance etc) and data analysis. contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 08032591227
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2018
babs4090:
Are you for real? NOUN delays for that period of time? What could have been the reason and is there no one to channel this type of complaint to?
that is a tip of the iceberg! Maybe we should all come together and get a good blogger like lindaikeji, pay her and help us get our project results from NOuN?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Imagine the stupid school putting up timetable for second semester without first semester results? Do they want to kill people with high blood pressure ni? Abdalla no dey try.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
DO NOT PAY TO NOUN AGAIN, THEY DO NOT RELEASE RESULTS ON TIME! Find ANOTHER SCHOOL. OAU N CO ARE NOW ONLINE/DISTANCE LEARNIG COMPLIANT!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2018
please I need help with the following past questions for public health 300l first semester
EHS 315
PHS 301
PHS 303
PHS 311
EHS 319
Thank you for your anticipated help
070--6740---7608 WhatsApp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2018
UPDATE FOR THIS SEMESTERR

REGISTRATION is still ON

```No closing date for now, don't allow anyone to misinform you that registration will close soon, Nobody knows the actual date for closure of REGISTRATION or TMA for now, if you don't have complete money to pay your school fees``` (Flexible loan Support for your fees)
You can inbox me or call 07053902512

The school authority will publish a NEW DATE for closure of REGISTRATION and TMA on the school website nouedu.net, when there have fix the new date.

Be Reminded!!!
If you need our assistance, feel free to contact me

MISHA CARE can Help/Guide you.

Feel free to call☎ or chat� MISHA��‍� on

� 07053902512

� Chat:https:///send?phone=2347053902512

MISHA_CARES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.