Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444165 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
I believe by now most students have checked their result. But you don't see your CGPA or the total credit you have earned (carried) so far. Hence you don't know your status (First class, second class, third class) nor the unit you need more to graduate.

Let us help you calculate your CGPA and your total credit earned so far.

Send me a private message or send a whatsapp message for it.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
I believe by now most students have checked their result. But you don't see your CGPA or the total credit you have earned (carried) so far. Hence you don't know your status (First class, second class, third class) nor the unit you need more to graduate.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
I noticed something abt our study centres, these guys don't submit our queries to HQ. They just dump them there. i requested for change of study centre sometimes last year and up till now my portal is reflecting my old study centre, not until i went to HQ jabi to complain then i was asked to draft another letter of transfer, and told to wait for 2 weeks.

Now my purpose of writing this is for those that are not in abuja or cannot reach the HQ easily, I will be going to HQ jabi on monday with my letter to file for my missing results. Anyone who has missing result(s) should send his/her document (missing result letter) to my email fhranchez@gmaildotcom or send me a pm

I know some of us in the past went through this process but didn't succeed. Our best shot is to submit it to the HQ and keep our fingers crossed.

pardon my typos

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please is there any PGD or Masters degree student here who has submitted his or her project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Libkid(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please those who have done their nysc exclusion letter registration.Please after payment whats next
is the biometric process required?? Someone should guide me on this pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is anybody having issues registering a carry over course?

Has anyone been able to register a carry over course since the results were released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
is there any direct entry student who graduate without reaching 120.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aiyk02(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please after submitting application form how long does it take before admission is given so one can print the admission letter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
aiyk02:
Please after submitting application form how long does it take before admission is given so one can print the admission letter
Immediately if you meet the criteria
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yemight707: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
I applied for an undergraduate programme, I paid for the admission from via card, filled the form and submitted, on getting to print the admission form, which I had expected to be instantaneous, I was greeted with an error message : Wrong Unique ID for 2018/1 or admission still pending..

Please what's the way out? As all registrations are going to close next week Tuesday.

** My O'Level results met the the requirements stipulated for my chosen course of study.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taskcompleteng: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls help o, I can't login to my portal ....it saying invalid Matri/password

Anyone with noun IT personnel contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taskcompleteng: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kazrem:

KAS

Can you help me

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seek007: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
ananne:
Is anybody having issues registering a carry over course?

Has anyone been able to register a carry over course since the results were released?
i just registered my carry over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GracefulTopsy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
Is the PGD/MSC application form still available for sale?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anatech(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
I scored 39/70 in the exam and scored above 25 in the TMA but I was given a D, is there a way to investigate and resolve this, I am starting to loose hope in this institution and might look elsewhere

Thanks for your reply

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE ON MISSING RESULTS
Which study centre is that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujharmony: 2:59am On Oct 19, 2018
plz help a sister,my result is not showing I mean this last result.What could be the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2018
fhranchez:
I noticed something abt our study centres, these guys don't submit our queries to HQ. They just dump them there. i requested for change of study centre sometimes last year and up till now my portal is reflecting my old study centre, not until i went to HQ jabi to complain then i was asked to draft another letter of transfer, and told to wait for 2 weeks.

Now my purpose of writing this is for those that are not in abuja or cannot reach the HQ easily, I will be going to HQ jabi on monday with my letter to file for my missing results. Anyone who has missing result(s) should send his/her document (missing result letter) to my email fhranchez@gmaildotcom or send me a pm

I know some of us in the past went through this process but didn't succeed. Our best shot is to submit it to the HQ and keep our fingers crossed.

pardon my typos

Please what scale is used to calculate cgpa?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Anatech:
I scored 39/70 in the exam and scored above 25 in the TMA but I was given a D, is there a way to investigate and resolve this, I am starting to loose hope in this institution and might look elsewhere

Thanks for your reply
Jeez!
What course please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2018
taskcompleteng:

Can you help me

Send whatsapp message to me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2018
intswagga:

CIT 841, GST 807 TMA1 too isnt loaded cry cry
All GST and STT some not yet loaded i dont know wat they re waiting for...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Yemight707:
I applied for an undergraduate programme, I paid for the admission from via card, filled the form and submitted, on getting to print the admission form, which I had expected to be instantaneous, I was greeted with an error message : Wrong Unique ID for 2018/1 or admission still pending..

Please what's the way out? As all registrations are going to close next week Tuesday.

** My O'Level results met the the requirements stipulated for my chosen course of study.
Send a pm to help get it done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2018
taskcompleteng:

Check your login details well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2018
taskcompleteng:

Check your login details well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anatech(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Jeez!
What course please?

BFN Elements of Banking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Please how does one pay noun compulsory fees and other fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON POP, TMA and E-EXAM

➡Since Result has just been Released and TMA 1 and 2 has been on for some time, the TMA portal might be shutdown any moment from now as we approach POP Exam.

➡POP PAST QUESTION ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL COURSES..

➡ IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN YOUR TMAs, YOU CAN CONTACT ME☎

Macharnthony Solutions

✔I wish you all Goodluck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Good morning friends
I paid my registration fee online and my wallet has not been credited for an hour now
What can I do please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Registration ends tonight 19th October 2018.

Mobilization Batch C, 2018

https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/collection-of-nysc-exclusion-letters/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
RESULTS UPDATE!!!

PENDING RESULTS TO BE RELEASED BEFORE EXAMS STARTS.

Insider source.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
pyruvateluv:
Good morning friends
I paid my registration fee online and my wallet has not been credited for an hour now
What can I do please?
there are procedures on how to fix it on the school portal if you find it difficult kindly visit the nearest study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anatech:

BFN Elements of Banking
I had the same issue during my year 2 exams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: victormmm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.