Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468242 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prdeal: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
for those yet to do their Gst 202, check here for the complete tma
https://nounforum.ng/t/solved-gst-202-tma-1-2/54
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alepa(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2018
K
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 4:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning Greatest Nounites

Are you in need of a research analyst and writer?

Contact me (08168261081)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Hello... so after passing my exams... submitting my project and seminar... is there anything that I need to do next.. like clearance so that i will be among those that will graduate... M.Ed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Please is it possibly to do IT in a different state from one study center in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning guys. Please I still cannot log into the gst portal cry

I have used lower, middle, and upper case but it won't log in. I don't know what else to do. Please help me cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2018
MrOfficer:
Good morning guys. Please I still cannot log into the gst portal cry

I have used lower, middle, and upper case but it won't log in. I don't know what else to do. Please help me cry

Follow these steps, you should be able to login.

✓ Use Chrome Browser to access the portal. If you already did, clear your cache and cookies before retrying.
✓ Visit the GST portal
✓ Fill in the spaces with your username and password. Note that your Matric Number serves as both your username and password. Be sure to enter the alphabet in your Matric Number in a lower case.

Example:

Username: nou181234567
Password: nou181234567

✓ Gain access and change your password afterwards.
✓ Update your profile and attempt your TMA.

PS: If all these steps doesn't work for you, waste no time in visiting your Study Centre to get it rectified. Please be fast about it.

E-EXAM Final Time Table is out!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dainty25(f): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Please PM me if you're a PGD business administration student ...
PLEASE cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Racade(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
@Dainty25, pls contact me on 09062060014. We are in the same class (Business Administration)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by musa1010: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
<b> WHEN WILL ADMISSION COMMENCE</b>
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thedrunkpunter: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
musa1010:
<b> WHEN WILL ADMISSION COMMENCE</b>

Admission is always on, visit the school website or contact kazrem for assistance don't allow anyone scam you. Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HYENACHIEF(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello, any MBA student in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know when the graduation list will be coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IYGEAL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please does anyone have ECO 154 past questions and answers for any year?
I need it to prepare for my exams as the course material is not quite comprehensive.

Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jrfaj: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
worm360:
go home, sleep and wait for your admission, dont need to stress your self ok as soon as d admission is out i'll let eveery one knw ok

no course 4 alarm
How much do you guys pay for school fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
jrfaj:

How much do you guys pay for school fees

Depends on course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
ladypinkky:
Please is it possibly to do IT in a different state from one study center in NOUN
h YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Heromaniaa: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
I need help. I registered for pgde a minutes ago. Paid through my visa card. Copied out my unique code and rrr. Niw after payment, I tried to continue processing. But the website keeps telling me wrong code or no admission. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys,
Please I am an MSc student and I want to know how fast one can apply for transcript? will one have to wait till after convocation to obtain it? or can one apply as soon as he/her has passed all the exams ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Please does anyone have the project score form for the faculty of social science at the mushin study center.

I need it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
TMA BRIEFING & EXAM BRIEFING

➡Without the submission of TMA1, 2 and 3 you cannot pass your exam.

➡If non of your TMA is not available yet, HOLD ON and patiently wait if they will release TMA1 during TMA 2 period.

➡Do not partake in any exam that the TMA is not available because if you do you will fail.

➡If you did not register a course or all your courses for exam their TMA will not be available.

➡TMAs are not available for some courses because they are not examinable (YOU ARE TO WRITE A REPORT OR BUSINESS PLAN & DO PRESENTATION).

➡Your TMA score is also a key to a good grade. ( IF YOU HAVE GOOD SCORES IN ALL YOUR TMAs YOUR EXAM IS 40% CORVERED).

➡If all the options in your TMA question are equal or you were marked wrong after choosing and submitting the right answer or option, kindly note the Question number and take it to your center to make a complaint.

➡If all your TMA options are correct, kindly screenshot or snap the question then you send it to your study center ICT department mail or you visit your center ICT department for proper rectification.

➡Revise your TMA because 40% of your questions may come from it.

➡Read extensively and intensively.

➡Do not flaunt your TMA printout because your matric number is vividly written on it.

EXAM BRIEFING

⤵Your matric number is your username and password but let your password letters be in lower case(small letter)

⤵Endeavor to be in the school premises 30mins before the exam to ease tension, stress and rush.

⤵Do not leave your exam slip and ID card at home because that's your permit to the exam hall.

⤵Kindly check where you sit if there is any implicating object and if found report to the examiner immediately.

⤵Make sure you fill in the blank space correctly while filling your subjective. (FILL THE ANSWER EXACTLY THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN IN NOUN STUDY MATERIAL).

⤵ P.O.P is for 300level above while E-EXAM is for 200level downward.

⤵P.O.P- theory only
E-EXAM- objectives and subjectives(FILL IN THE GAPS)

⤵Some of your courses are P.O.P in 100level and 200level especially LAW students. (DO CHECK THE FINAL P.O.P TIMETABLE SO THAT YOU WON'T BE LEFT OUT)

⤵Do not bring your valuable things to the center except you have a car or safe place to keep them because during the exam period some people would come from their home to make other people cry.

⤵Be conscious of time because exam is not like TMA. (YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME IN THE EXAM HALL)

⤵Quickly report to the ICT agents or examiners in the hall if you are facing any difficulties or your system is malfunctioning.

⤵Don't be too nervous and relaxed in the exam hall.

⤵Make sure you submit and log out your system properly before leaving the exam hall.

⤵Learn how to make use of notepad to jot down some necessary things during the exam.

⤵Plain sheet of paper will be given to those offering calculation courses in the hall for solving or calculating.

⤵Indecent dressing attracts full focus on you. Dress decently to the hall.

⤵Quickly report any disturber or disrupter before both of you are caught.

⤵P.O.P students write your matric number well spelt on your answer booklet for proper recording to avoid missing script.

⤵Kindly improve in your handwriting and make it clear because the markers are human being like us you don't expect them to use microscope before they could see your handwriting.

GO AND SUCCEED

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jiro(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good evening all. Pls who has 2018 past questions for the following courses? EDA 831 project management in education. EDA 844: Statistics for educational managers. Pls they are needed urgently. Thanks a lot in anticipation of your help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!

The resolve of TMA wrongly programmed answers.

You can now submit your ACC419 and the rest of the wrongly programmed TMA answers on the school portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS!

The resolve of TMA wrongly programmed answers.

You can now submit your ACC419 and the rest of the wrongly programmed TMA answers on the school portal.

How do I verify that MBA 889 has also been corrected
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2018
ladypinkky:

You can but why don't change ur study centre to ur nearest place
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning house, will NOUN suspend exams on Tuesday or go ahead considering the day has been declared holiday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stocking: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
skypower:
Good morning house, will NOUN suspend exams on Tuesday or go ahead considering the day has been declared holiday
Dem no born dem well to go ahead .
It’s a federal Holliday for heavens sake !

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.