Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444624 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
skypower:
Good morning house, will NOUN suspend exams on Tuesday or go ahead considering the day has been declared holiday

Friday 23 and Saturday 24 are still free, there's enough space for exams to be shifted. Let's watch and see.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

To all students writing exam on the 20th TUESDAY. It has been suspended because of holiday to 23rd FRIDAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoastedCorn(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
National Open University Students Decree on Examination Malpractices

The effort at reproducing here some pertinent aspects of the decree is to demonstrate the seriousness the national open university has attached to examination malpractice.

Please do read it carefully.

> DECREE ON EXAMINATION MALPRACTICES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
NOTICE ON PUBLIC HOLIDAY

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have a carryover course which I registered phy 113 but I heard it has been merged with Phy101 but till now the phy 113 tma is not yet active on my tma and can't find it on exam timetable any help on it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lewismartins69:
I have a carryover course which I registered phy 113 but I heard it has been merged with Phy101 but till now the phy 113 tma is not yet active on my tma and can't find it on exam timetable any help on it?
I think you contact your study centre to complain.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2018
NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT OF EXAMINATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2018

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darebims: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2018
If you have BUS729 (Business Mathematics) exam tomorrow and ACC757 (Principles of Accounting) on Thursday send me a PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9iceX(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Nice post
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
GOOD MORNING NOUNITES

POP EXAMINATION IS COMING TO AN END WHILE YOUR SCRIPT IS BEEN SENT FOR MARKING BECAUSE THREE SEMESTERS COMING 2019.

E- EXAMINATION COMING SHORTLY. WHILE YOUR GRADING WILL BE MARKED AUTOMATICALLY BY PROGRAMMING TOOLS ON YOUR BASE .

NEXT SEMESTER WILL START AGAIN BY JANUARY 2019.

THANK YOU
HAPPY SUNDAY

MACHARNTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
How do I borrow money from portal someone should teach me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
UPDATE

This final released exam timetable has corrected all errors found at the first draft Noun e-exam timetable

And all effort has been made to put together this final e-exam time table, so as you can find exact examination date, location and time.

> DOWNLOAD E-EXAM FINAL TIMETABLE ON THREE DIFFERENT FORMATS

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> NOUN EXAMINATION GUIDELINES

> PRINT STUDENT ID CARD

> STUDENT EXAMINATION SCRIPTS REMARKING POLICY

> POLICY ON DEFERMENT OF EXAMINATION

> NOUN TMA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

> EXAM QUESTIONS ANSWERING GUIDE

> NOUN TMA PORTAL LOGIN PAGE

> NOUN NEW RESULT GRADING SYSTEM & CGPA CALCULATIONS

> DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS

>CHECK NEWLY RELEASED EXAM RESULT, and

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET for more information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by technuel: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please Nounites what is the total amount paid by 100 level computer science student and Mass Communication student?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeraldoe(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pls i saw some gst courses i have done and passed in 100level appearing in the gst site. I saw d tma too but i didnt register for them. Wot do i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
If someone misses an Exam, will it affect his Cgpa?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
OLamylove:
If someone misses an Exam, will it affect his Cgpa?
No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Download Final Draft 2018_2 E-Exam TimeTable

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) have released E-exam timetable for 2018_2 academic session, according to the timetable, e-exam will start on Monday 26-11-2018 and ends on Saturday 15-12-2018.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2018_2 E-EXAM TIMETABLE

==========================================================================================

The secrets to success in NOUN E-EXAM can be attributed to the study of E-EXAM past questions

Download Past questions and answers here now
NOTE:- All courses for all department are available

DOWNLOAD

==========================================================================================

JOIN NOUN SUPPORT FORUM

CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Anthonyo15:
GOOD MORNING NOUNITES

POP EXAMINATION IS COMING TO AN END WHILE YOUR SCRIPT IS BEEN SENT FOR MARKING BECAUSE THREE SEMESTERS COMING 2019.

E- EXAMINATION COMING SHORTLY. WHILE YOUR GRADING WILL BE MARKED AUTOMATICALLY BY PROGRAMMING TOOLS ON YOUR BASE .

NEXT SEMESTER WILL START AGAIN BY JANUARY 2019.

THANK YOU
HAPPY SUNDAY

MACHARNTHONY SOLUTIONS

Good morning sir. Please, when is first semester 2019 likely to end? Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Daniel38: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Someone should please help, i want to apply for NOUN admission but on getting to nouonline.net. I click on the menu bar but i can't find APPLY FOR ADMISSION LINK. What can i do and it's urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Daniel38:
Someone should please help, i want to apply for NOUN admission but on getting to nouonline.net. I click on the menu bar but i can't find APPLY FOR ADMISSION LINK. What can i do and it's urgent
for undergraduate click here https://www.nouonline.net/181appl_ugrad.php for post graduate click here. https://www.nouonline.net/181pappl_pgrad.php please use chrome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meelola007(f): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls Help! Is NOUN currently receiving PGD applications and also, when will the session begin and end?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
meelola007:
Pls Help! Is NOUN currently receiving PGD applications and also, when will the session begin and end?

Thanks.
begin January admission is on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2018
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS!!!
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2018
This is to inform all students that the Signing and Stamping of Exam Registration Slip for the forthcoming 2018 Second semester examination is in progress.

All Students are endeavored to do so on or before November 26th, 2018 in order to gain entry into the examination hall.

VIEW REQUIREMENTS FOR STAMPING / SIGNING EXAM REGISTRATION SLIP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS!!!
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Am available if u need my help on management science ( banking, marketing, business administration, accounting, etc) projects and data analysis. contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 08032591227
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
For the first time, no graduation list has been released besides the Supplementary List that was released few months back. What exactly is happening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
For the first time, no graduation list has been released besides the Supplementary List that was released few months back. What exactly is happening?

The situation is pathetic! I just hope things work well for me coz I ain't gonna recommend noun for anyone again in my life. I submitted my project since last yr November and it's yet to be published. Noun isn't for seriously ppl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:

The situation is pathetic! I just hope things work well for me coz I ain't gonna recommend noun for anyone again in my life. I submitted my project since last yr November and it's yet to be published. Noun isn't for seriously ppl

Hope you also registered your project for exam cos I heard that's one of the reasons why some projects were not released. Honestly, I have a friend that has only project left but has decided to go start her program afresh else where. I'm done with everything but don't even know my fate yet. I can NEVER recommend this school to anyone. Scammers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stocking: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Hope you also registered your project for exam cos I heard that's one of the reasons why some projects were not released. Honestly, I have a friend that has only project left but has decided to go start her program afresh else where. I'm done with everything but don't even know my fate yet. I can NEVER recommend this school to anyone. Scammers!
Your friend probably decided to go start her program afresh elsewhere because she knows the class of degree she will have already and she’s not happy with it . Maybe third class or . Pass . Or something

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Avast(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.