Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444548 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anthonyo15:
JUST IN

E-exam starts today
Wishing u all success all d way

TMA has officially closed

GSTS TMA’s still available

Macharnthony Solutions

This is wickedness of the highest order.
And one of my TMA still shows NOT READY till the last day. Funniest part is that the officers said they are working on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiefololade: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Hello house, please I want to know if undergraduate admission is ongoing and steps to take to apply.
Then can someone switch from one study centre during the program?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2018
ITEMS REQUIRED BY e-EXAM STUDENTS TO TAKE CBT

1. Valid student ID Card

2. Stamped exam slip (with passport photo and agreement form attached)

3. Remita receipt (RRR)

4. Biro for filling attendance form and recording of exam score

PLEASE ENSURE YOU FILL THE ATTENDANCE FORM BEFORE LEAVING THE EXAM HALL OR CENTRE AFTER EACH EXAM.

...THE ATTENDANCE FORM SHOULD CONTAIN THE INFORMATION BELOW...

➡ FULL NAME
➡ MATRIC NUMBER
➡ DEPARTMENT
➡ LEVEL
➡ COURSE YOU WROTE
➡ SIGNATURE

NOTE: DO NOT SIGN THE ATTENDANCE SHEET DESIGNATED FOR ANOTHER STUDY CENTRE IF YOUR CENTRE IS MERGED WITH ANOTHER E.G MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE AND APAPA STUDY CENTRE WHICH MAKE USE OF MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE CBT HALL.

I WISH YOU SUCCESS!!!

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nneh1(f): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Morning all

Note that The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has removed all the GST Courses from student portal (nouonline.net) and moved it to https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/

All students are directed to take their GST’s TMA on www.ceags.nouedu.net.

Also GST does not have TMA 3 all you need to do is to make sure you have 75% and above general grading.

All the best to those who have finished with their exams wish you flying colour results

E-exam starts by Monday Pls go through your timetable and don't miss any exam cos you don't know the day and time it ought to be done.

By now you should all be done with stamping

You can chat me up for past questions...

If you have any question or clarifications you can also chat me up

Wish all students starting their exams by Monday all the best, give it your best and you will smile at last.

Happy weekend folks

Macharnthony Solutions

Hello good day, please I want to know if the TMA's will still be made open after exam as most people haven't finished their respective tmas3? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2018
skypower:

This is wickedness of the highest order.
And one of my TMA still shows NOT READY till the last day. Funniest part is that the officers said they are working on it.

Not only you sister, one of my Tma3 was not ready as at saturday night
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Facts You Need To Know About NOUN Project Before Graduation

There are many reasons a student might not find his or her name in the graduation list even after 'graduating'. Dominant in these reasons is the late submission of one's project.

One prime focus for a 400l student is embarking on Research Project which carries 6 credits units.

Speaking from experience, it's the best one presents or submits his or her project topics at the early stage of his or her 400l first semester so as to complete the process in time. Although project writing is a 400Level second-semester course, it's allowed and better done or started in 400Level first semester.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
How To Calculate NOUN Examination and TMA Scores (e-Exam)

Learn how to calculate e-exam scores and tma.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Nounitesportal:
Facts You Need To Know About NOUN Project Before Graduation

There are many reasons a student might not find his or her name in the graduation list even after 'graduating'. Dominant in these reasons is the late submission of one's project.

One prime focus for a 400l student is embarking on Research Project which carries 6 credits units.

Speaking from experience, it's the best one presents or submits his or her project topics at the early stage of his or her 400l first semester so as to complete the process in time. Although project writing is a 400Level second-semester course, it's allowed and better done or started in 400Level first semester.

READ MORE. . .
Is this even feasible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Inclusion of NOUN Graduate exit Survey in Clearance Process

The Vice-Chancellor has approved the implementation of the Graduate Exit Survey and Employers Feedback Survey

They can be assessed at. . . .

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 300wayne: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Scored 45% in tma1 and 35% in tma2 please how do I calculate my tma3 score (GST course)

Cc
Anthonyo15
Nounitesportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
300wayne:
Scored 45% in tma1 and 35% in tma2 please how do I calculate my tma3 score

Cc
Anthonyo15
Nounitesportal

Here you have it.

> How To Calculate NOUN TMA Scores
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 300wayne: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
It's a GST course based on d new grading for gst courses
NOUNPortal:

Here you have it.

> How To Calculate NOUN TMA Scores
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Download GST202 (Fundamentals Of Peace Studies& Conflict Resolutions) Summary

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
300wayne:
Scored 45% in tma1 and 35% in tma2 please how do I calculate my tma3 score (GST course)

Cc
Anthonyo15
Nounitesportal

Hi,
I'm afraid u didn't do well.
See hint
For TMA 1: 45/100*10= 4.5
The interpretation is that u score 4.5 over 10 in TMA 1

For TMA 2: 35/100*10= 3.5
The interpretation is that u score 3.5 over 10 in TMA 2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
What’s with all these guys that are always putting links to their own websites ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 300wayne: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Anthonyo15 attention needed asap
300wayne:

Cc
Anthonyo15
Nounitesportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
300wayne:
Anthonyo15 attention needed asap
You need help to calculate ordinary percentage?
Are you sure you’re ok?
What kind of nonsense is this?
Someone even helped you up there . But you ignored and you’re still screaming someone else’s moniker . You ingrate!
Nonsense! angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 300wayne: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you but am actually asking of how to get tma3 score cuz I read somewhere that tma3 is scored based on the percentage score in tma1 and 2 I wanto know if it's the sum of % of tma1 and 2 or singularly
thanks 2 trowing more light
tosbobby:

Hi,
I'm afraid u didn't do well.
See hint
For TMA 1: 45/100*10= 4.5
The interpretation is that u score 4.5 over 10 in TMA 1

For TMA 2: 35/100*10= 3.5
The interpretation is that u score 3.5 over 10 in TMA 2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 300wayne: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you
IrokoOluwere:

You need help to calculate ordinary percentage?
Are you sure you’re ok?
What kind of nonsense is this?
Someone even helped you up there . But you ignored and you’re still screaming someone else’s moniker . You ingrate!
Nonsense! angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
300wayne:
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good evening all trust we all had a beautiful day.
Was in school today.
Please *disregard* this information below..
The study centre no nothing about it.. Once u r done with ur project go n submit ur simple..

*UPDATE*.
*This is to inform all students who* *are awaiting the graduation list and are yet to have their project* *results published to resubmit their project score sheet in their respective study centres on or before 28th of November to avoid further delays*.

*NOTE: You will not be attended to after 28th of this month*.

*Signed:*
*Mgt*...

But just make sure u submit early enough because Modifications of project results is still on going...

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chancellor commends NOUN Management as first annual management retreat holds in Enugu State

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babakk2(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Good day house,
Please I will like to know if noun still law as course and if it is available in osogbo study centre?
Noun school fee ranges like how much?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
babakk2:
Good day house,
Please I will like to know if noun still law as course and if it is available in osogbo study centre?
Noun school fee ranges like how much?.

LAW has been suspended. .

List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Gentile700:
Why will this people close TMAs without warning? undecided angry

Which kind useless school be this?
useless school just like APC poor management. I wrote gst Exam yesterday then I forbid this school. Useless indeed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Is gst compulsory for direct entry I hate e exam with passion. CA. Avoid it completely.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zahratayyab: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alepa(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Bekind33:
useless school just like APC poor management. I wrote gst Exam yesterday then I forbid this school. Useless indeed.
What happened to the gst exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalwaves: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nounitesportal:
Chancellor commends NOUN Management as first annual management retreat holds in Enugu State

READ MORE. . . .
Keep on posting rubbish up and down. What happened to first semester results? Were they marked?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
300wayne:
It's a GST course based on d new grading for gst courses

Yes, bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:

What happened to the gst exam?

Very good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.