Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,029 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468525 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Happy Resumption to all

We are here to serve you better

Note
As at this morning 14th of January, activities has not started on the school portal and it not advisable you make payment yet. We will get you inform when things are set.

Don't forget to work with us this semester as we promise to give you the best we can and your referrals will really be appreciated.

Also new student admission is on you can refer and chat us up for assistance, we don't only assist we also advise and give insight.

It is not too early to make preparation for next semester.

Course materials are available for sale. Chat me up if you are interested.

WE DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP

Thanks
Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:

If Thursday reach and e no open . I will find you o grin
Haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Lmao.
See plagiarism of the highest order grin

12 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
2019/1 COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION UPDATE

The Registration of Courses and Examinations begins on 14th January and ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No extension of Date after closure

Signed:
Mgt.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/coursesexamination-registrations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Timeline For Course and Exam Registration 2019

The National Open University of Nigeria NOUN has released the date for course and exam registration for 2019/1 academic session, According to the information on the school website(nouedu.net)
Registration of Courses and Examinations begins on 14th January and ends 22nd February 2019.

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN School Fees

If you want to make payments for anything at the National Open University of Nigeria it must be through Remita, whether you're paying for school fee, logbook e.t.c. In this article am going to teach you the fastest and quickest way to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code for NOUN school fee payment.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO PAY NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NOUN SCHOOL FEES

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session

This is to inform the general public and most especially all the New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2019 academic session.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why is this semester so long ?
Jeez!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:
Why is this semester so long ?
Jeez!
It's not. It ends by June na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Breathtaker:

It's not. It ends by June na
E long o .
Compared to the previous one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:

E long o .
Compared to the previous one
That's because we did three semesters last year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Breathtaker:

Oh yeah ! That’s right o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
That means the long awaited CONVOCATION would take place on the month of March
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please when are they going to result our results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Breathtaker:

So why couldn't we keep up that pace angry sad undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tojued:

So why couldn't we keep up that pace angry sad undecided
We had just one semester in 2017. We couldn't do a second because of some maintenance issues on the site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bebunm:
Please when are they going to result our results
March end
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
ACADEMIC CALENDAR IS OUT!

-Two semesters to be run (April/May, Oct/Nov)
- Matriculation to be held in March(9th)
-Convocation scheduled for March 22nd ,23rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

University Village, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way Jabi-Abuja.
Monday, 14 January 2019
Please register for the 2019/1 Semester on the portal first!
NOUN Portal Home Page
Copyright © 2019 National Open University of Nigeria

Go and do your portal registration now it on, this is also opportunity for you to change your password if you wish

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Breathtaker:

March end

How is that possible when grad list must be out for people doing clearance and same convocation is also slated for march ending ... People need some weeks for clearance...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
i went to the bank to pay today after registering on the portal and was told no network. 1-let us knw if netwrk is restored. 2-if u resit a course u failed and pass it, why does the failed one still show on ur portal. 3-i need the format for project topics submission. 4-students have complained about supervisors demanding money and if you refuse they will keep turning u up and down till u miss graduation. CC anthony.Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Denique(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Happy Resumption to all

We are here to serve you better

Note
As at this morning 14th of January, activities has not started on the school portal and it not advisable you make payment yet. We will get you inform when things are set.

Don't forget to work with us this semester as we promise to give you the best we can and your referrals will really be appreciated.

Also new student admission is on you can refer and chat us up for assistance, we don't only assist we also advise and give insight.

It is not too early to make preparation for next semester.

Course materials are available for sale. Chat me up if you are interested.

WE DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP

Thanks
Macharthony Solutions

When is the sale of form commencing and when is the new session starting also and tuition as well? I need to join this year, pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Denique:

When is the sale of form commencing and when is the new session starting also and tuition as well? I need to join this year, pls
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8497980_3b475b3cd02048f1a1dbef77f24609fb_jpeg_jpegade1c0d55e24a5e219ba531fab0a8feb
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Denique(f): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8497980_3b475b3cd02048f1a1dbef77f24609fb_jpeg_jpegade1c0d55e24a5e219ba531fab0a8feb

Thanks for the heads up but I still need guidelines, pardon me.
What next after purchasing the form?
Do I start registration or what? I'm going for mass communication
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Denique:

Thanks for the heads up but I still need guidelines, pardon me.
What next after purchasing the form?
Do I start registration or what? I'm going for mass communication
Thanks
You’ll go to the study centre with your credentials so they can issue you a Matric Number and then you can proceed with your registration and all.
But If you don’t like headache grin,Contact someone you’ll probably pay a token and they’ll put you through the registration process. And it might be for free too . Idk
Cc Kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Denique(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:

You’ll go to the study centre with your credentials so they can issue you a Matric Number and then you can proceed with your registration and all.
But If you don’t like headache grin,Contact someone you’ll probably pay a token and they’ll put you through the registration process. And it might be for free too . Idk
Cc Kazrem

Okay thanks so much. I hope @ Kazrem replies. I'm quite busy o smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by edwinbelo7: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
How much is the form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Denique:

Okay thanks so much. I hope @ Kazrem replies. I'm quite busy o smiley
OK. I am here but you can buzz me on WhatsApp too on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Good day everyone, its no longer a news that course and examination registration have started and also you are to re-register on ur portal so as to have access to it. Please note that the duration of course and examination registration is just a month and 7 days dont rely that they will extend its registration make hay while the sunshine.

Also, if you have any difficulties in registration or in anything why going to your study centre when we can actually help you out in handling ur registration, calculating ur fees and also we can help u in making payments, generating remitta number for payment. Let's do business like we have always been doing together and also referral is highly appreciated and rewards are involved too. Admission is still very much on if you have anyone who wants to join NOUN you can also refer the person to us.
_For more information or u want us to take ur registration up or admission process contact 08185025045

Macharthony Solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.