Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469115 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Important notice on Pending Project Results

This is to inform all students who are yet to see their project results should check their respective portal for result update.

NB: Please if you can't find yours do not hesitate to visit the center from Wednesday for complaints
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

2019 Admission of NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA is now much available, so tell your friends and family to hurry up and obtain the NOUN form... NYSC for NOUN graduates have been approved by the federal government.

All registration is up and running and we have less than 2 weeks, 2 days left from this moment for both new and returning students.

THANK YOU

Macharthony Solutions

Bro abeg can you help me out here, I need someone with a lot of experience with the N.O.U.N to answer these questions:

Hey guys, I need some information on the national open university, I have emailed them but no one has bothered to respond and its been 4 days now since I reached out to them, I can't also get them on the phone. I have gone through the website and there are certain information that aren't clearly provided there, I would appreciate if someone here could help me out with some of these questions.

1. What are the academic requirements needed for a prospective student interested in attending the NOUN for a Bsc certification.

2. When does registration close, what are the fees required and can registration be done online?

3. Regarding the learning from a distance program, I stay on the mainland and I would like to participate in the distance learning program, but I also think it would be a good idea to be able to attend lectures / tutorials at the study center, so I would like to know if it would be possible to learn from a distance and also attend study center lectures on certain occasions ?

4. Is there an entrance exam? if yes, what subjects would the exams cover generally and what is the examination date?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by themmyloluwaa: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
scholarship opportunity in Canada for interested people

https://study2japa.com/simon-fraser-university-scholarship-in-canada/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Weiyang1:
Hi guys....please help me out....I want to try admission into NOUN UNIVERSITY. ...but someone told me that I couldn't.....she said my NECO result is 11 years old and that I can't use it ....I'm really sad.
Please is it true that I can't use it again?
Haaah who told you that. o level cannot expire, please go a head and register .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2019
evergreen9:

Bro abeg can you help me out here, I need someone with a lot of experience with the N.O.U.N to answer these questions:

Hey guys, I need some information on the national open university, I have emailed them but no one has bothered to respond and its been 4 days now since I reached out to them, I can't also get them on the phone. I have gone through the website and there are certain information that aren't clearly provided there, I would appreciate if someone here could help me out with some of these questions.

1. What are the academic requirements needed for a prospective student interested in attending the NOUN for a Bsc certification.

2. When does registration close, what are the fees required and can registration be done online?

3. Regarding the learning from a distance program, I stay on the mainland and I would like to participate in the distance learning program, but I also think it would be a good idea to be able to attend lectures / tutorials at the study center, so I would like to know if it would be possible to learn from a distance and also attend study center lectures on certain occasions ?

4. Is there an entrance exam? if yes, what subjects would the exams cover generally and what is the examination date?

This information is online...visit the website or use Google.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2019
REMINDER

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE: Submission of Project topics closes February 8th.

If you are eligible, please visit the centre as soon as possible.
( *400L STUDENTS* )
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Download GST Course Material (GST101, 102, 104, 107, 203, 204, 301, 302, 707, 807)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
GST Course Material (GST101, 102, 104, 107, 203, 204, 301, 302, 707, 807)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
evergreen9:

Answers to your questions

1. View latest Noun Admission Requirement for B.Sc Programme
2. Noun registrations close in two weeks from now. See Noun School fees breakdown
3. Noun slogan is Work and Learn. So, You may not Attend lectures to pass noun test (TMAs) and Exams. It's up to you to study on your own.
4. There's no entrance examination. Just Apply for Admission and go from there.

Hope you find this useful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
please ,,,,, Any information on d graduating list?

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JOGICE(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
👍🏽
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
THIS SEMESTER REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS ENDS

Closing Date Feb 22nd 2019

Start TMA 1 - 8th March 2019
Ends 21st March

Start TMA 2 - 22nd March 2019
Ends 4th April

Start TMA 3 - 5th April 2019
Ends 11th April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dacool1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
I heard this program is flexible. Does it mean I can decide to have the first semester for 100 level this year then pause and continue the second semester foe 100l next year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Weiyang1: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks you for answering my question
MY next question is.....
Can I use the print out NECO RESULT or it must be the original NECO certificate?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Does anyone know why I can't have access to my result, each time I click on 'check result' I get this � pls note that I'm awaiting project result. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Weiyang1:
Thanks you for answering my question
MY next question is.....
Can I use the print out NECO RESULT or it must be the original NECO certificate?
Thanks
Use print out

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
dacool1:
I heard this program is flexible. Does it mean I can decide to have the first semester for 100 level this year then pause and continue the second semester foe 100l next year
Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Queenzy421:
Does anyone know why I can't have access to my result, each time I click on 'check result' I get this � pls note that I'm awaiting project result. Thanks

Your wallet balance is N0.00 load something no matter how small
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
44 days to convocation and no new graduation list. Ok o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
44 days to convocation and no new graduation list. Ok o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
iyatrustee:

Your wallet balance is N0.00 load something no matter how small

Thanks. The last time I loaded my wallet was in 2016 when I finished my coursework. I submitted my project in 2017, but yet to see the result. I've never been denied access to my result until yesterday. Do you think it has to do with the N0.00 balance?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Queenzy421:

Thanks. The last time I loaded my wallet was in 2016 when I finished my coursework. I submitted my project in 2017, but yet to see the result. I've never been denied access to my result until yesterday. Do you think it has to do with the N0.00 balance?

The "replenish ur wallet" message happened to me when i had nil balance.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Weiyang1: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thank you very much for answering my questions
I really appreciate you guys
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
REMINDER!!!

Siwes Orientation!!!

This is to inform all students who are eligible/registered for SIWES that the orientation for siwes holds as follows

Date: Thursday 7th February, 2019
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Mushin Study Centre

Please be punctual and inform others
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pettyperty(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pls I have a question.
I'm currently in 2nd semester PGD. I failed research methodology in 1st semester and was told by some people that i won't be able to register for project. Is this true?

I already registered for this semester but yet to do course registration but was told i won't be able to do project. Pls I need answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nounitesportal:
Download GST Course Material (GST101, 102, 104, 107, 203, 204, 301, 302, 707, 807)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
GST Course Material (GST101, 102, 104, 107, 203, 204, 301, 302, 707, 807)
what of gst103?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pettyperty:
Pls I have a question.
I'm currently in 2nd semester PGD. I failed research methodology in 1st semester and was told by some people that i won't be able to register for project. Is this true?

I already registered for this semester but yet to do course registration but was told i won't be able to do project. Pls I need answers

That's the new development for now. They will check if you have done research methodology and passed it before u can be eligible to submit proposed project topics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
iyatrustee:

The "replenish ur wallet" message happened to me when i had nil balance.

You seem not to get my msg, even with N0.00 balance I should be able to view my result. I've always been able to view it until few days ago. Thanks though

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Queenzy421:

You seem not to get my msg, even with N0.00 balance I should be able to view my result. I've always been able to view it until few days ago. Thanks though
I'm also in your shoes. I got this message from someone though:
Don't know how true it is...
If you cant view your results, you're probably being considered for graduation

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

I'm also in your shoes. I got this message from someone though:
Don't know how true it is...
If you cant view your results, you're probably being considered for graduation

I think you are right... they are working on the portal thats probably the raeson some people cannot view their results.. hopefully in the coming days i believe it will be resolved

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.