Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473362 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
help me eh i need to know to read for tma ....does question comes from all aspect for tma or please help share your experience i want to pass thank you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donveekings: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Kazrem:

The dates on the Tma means the start of Tma.
Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:31am On Feb 17, 2019
topiiiiiiii

This your shouting will not help. Let me tell you sole things you can do to assist yourself.

1. Get all your materials hard or soft copy on time. Hardcopy from school. Soft copy from nouedu.net.

2. Get past questions for at least 3 years and start solving them.

3. Create a personal time table and remain committed to it.

4. Try get past Tma of your courses to see how Tma is set and done.

5. Attend orientation day/matriculation to meet some of your course mates.

6. If you can, attend facilitation in school.

With these you would do well.

I provide no2 and no4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Kazrem:
topiiiiiiii

This your shouting will not help. Let me tell you sole things you can do to assist yourself.

1. Get all your materials hard or soft copy on time. Hardcopy from school. Soft copy from nouedu.net.

2. Get past questions for at least 3 years and start solving them.

I provide no2 and no4
thanks for been helpful i will contact you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2019
strangest:

send me your email.. let me forward the materials that I have with me to you...
am still waiting for this thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2019
BRIEFING UPDATE!!!

THE POSTPONEMENT OF 2019 ELECTIONS WILL OPT FOR NOUN TO SHIFT THE ORIENTATION & MATRICULATION DATE STATED FOR 23 FEBRUARY & 9TH OF MARCH CONSECUTIVELY TO ANOTHER DATE ON THE 2019 NOUN ACADEMIC CALENDAR.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2019
The Registration of Courses/Examination ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No Extension of Date after closure.

Signed:

Mgt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
3 Reasons You Must Finish Course and Exam Registration Early This Week.

No longer news that course and exam registration end next Friday 22nd February. These are top 3 reasons you should do everything concerning registration between Monday and Tuesday.

1. The school portal experiences heavy traffic toward the close of registration and very slow sometimes hitches.

2. A lot of people would be in school for one complain or the other putting a lot of pressure on the staff and making them aggressive.

3. So that you can have rest of mind, get past questions and start preparing for exam.

Not forgetting that elections have been postponed to 23rd Saturday and many people would want to work half day on the day before (Friday 22nd).

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Kazrem:
3 Reasons You Must Finish Course and Exam Registration Early This Week.

No longer news that course and exam registration end next Friday 22nd February. These are top 3 reasons you should do everything concerning registration between Monday and Tuesday.

1. The school portal experiences heavy traffic toward the close of registration and very slow sometimes hitches.

2. A lot of people would be in school for one complain or the other putting a lot of pressure on the staff and making them aggressive.

3. So that you can have rest of mind, get past questions and start preparing for exam.

Not forgetting that elections have been postponed to 23rd Saturday and many people would want to work half day on the day before (Friday 22nd).

KAS

I'm finding it difficult to do exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2019
topiiiiiiii:
help me eh i need to know to read for tma ....does question comes from all aspect for tma or please help share your experience i want to pass thank you all
Yes, read your course materials very well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ay04z(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Kazrem:
topiiiiiiii

2. Get past questions for at least 3 years and start solving them.ur number plz?

I provide no2 and no4
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good day house please I want to registered for my carry over courses But to proceed to those courses the chrome browse cant proceed to registration page please what can I do?thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh121(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anthonyo15:
The Registration of Courses/Examination ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No Extension of Date after closure.

Signed:

Mgt.

I have an issue , I made payment last night for my younger one , when I check the RRR the payment was successful but i cant find where to fill is details to get is admission letter . Please Kindly guide me on what to do .
Thank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tessyy1701:

I'm finding it difficult to do exam registration
Its general.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whiterose21:

By God's grace senate will sit to sign graduation list on the 19th (March) and after that, it will be publish.
Please when should noun graduates start applying for exemption letter, since convocation will hold in March?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whiterose21:

Please when should noun graduates start applying for exemption letter, since convocation will hold in March?

Nysc exemption letter oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Josh121:

I have an issue , I made payment last night for my younger one , when I check the RRR the payment was successful but i cant find where to fill is details to get is admission letter . Please Kindly guide me on what to do .
Thank

HOW TO APPLY FOR NOUN ADMISSION

The entire process is electronic and online for 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:

Visit the site www.nouonline.net On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for AdmissionSelect either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the momentGoto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)Select FacultyFill displayed formClick below to view admission criteriaClick “Apply” to proceed.Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayedClick ‘Continue’ buttonSelect Bank Branch as payment typeClick “Pay”Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.

After payment

Perform step 1 to 3Goto “Continue After Payment”Input Unique ID, RRR number and ProgrammeClick “Proceed”Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.

After filling form

Click “Submit”Print Admission LetterVisit the nearest study centre for screening

Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.

Pay as follow for NOUN online application forms:

Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only)Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only).Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!

National Open University of Nigeria N.O.U.N admission form is out & new students registration is ongoing, call/whatsapp chat us @ MACHANTHONY SOLUTIONS (NOUN SERVICE CENTRE) for more details, below are the frequently asked questions (FAQ) for all noun aspirant by MACHANTHONY SOLUTIONS.

1. What is the cost of the admission forms?

ANSWER:
The cost of the form is 5,000 Naira for undergraduate, 7,500 Naira for Post graduate and 10,000 Naira for PHD.

2.What are the courses to be offered?

ANSWER:
NOUN offered courses in Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Education, Health Sciences, Management Sciences, Science and Social Sciences.

3. Is noun a private university?

ANSWERS:
No, The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. It is Nigeria's largest tertiary institution in terms of student numbers and is popularly referred to as 'NOUN'.

4. Is noun programme part time?

ANSWER;
Noun is never a part time institute, It is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, Noun is a full time study through open mode of learning
where high quality self-directed, learner-centered instructional
course materials are made available to students, while instructional
facilitation is carried out when necessary, time of study depends on the time available to you and your workload, you can combine work and your studies or you can study full time and progress at your own rate.

5. What is the fees schedule in Noun?

ANSWERS:
You can view the fees schedule by clicking on the following link http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule

6. If graduated in NOUN, will NYSC mobilize me for the 1 year compulsory young service scheme?

ANSWER:
Yes, Federal Government have approved NYSC, Law School for NOUN graduates, the graduates of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) can now participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and the Nigerian Law School,

7. Will my certificate be comparable with those from conventional university?

ANSWER:
Yes. NOUN certificate will in no way be inferior to those awarded by conventional universities since the same body National Universities Commission (NUC), sets the minimum standard.

8. How do i apply for a programme in NOUN?
http://nouedu.net/page/how-to-apply

ANSWER:
Visit any noun study centre or call/chat us on whatsapp 08185025045 to apply for a programme in N.O.U.N

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nollywoodlove(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello good people.

I got admission to NOUN late last year (around November) for PGD. I did all the necessary verifications and screening and I was told next resumption semester is January. January is here, I have been trying to register on the portal since January and what constantly shows is: "The matric number is not on the programme list! Please meet an Admin Officer!". I have gone to my study centre countless times....the woman in charge has since forwarded the issue, but no one is treating it at the NOUN Headquarter. There are few other people encountering this issue in my study centre and also haven't gotten headway.

Can someone with this kind of experience suggest something that can be done? I don't want to miss the registration deadline. sad sad I thought NOUN was different and doesn't have all these administrative bottlenecks, which plagued my undergraduate days. I feel a bit disappointed already. sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reminder!!!

Courses and examination registration

This is to Remind Students that are yet to pay school fee and also those that are yet to do their course and examination registration for this semester (2019-1) to buckle up with their Registration, As registration of Courses and examination closing date still remain 22nd of February 2019 As stated by the School management.

Please Note:Extension of closing date may not occur

We Wish everyone a free and fair Semester ahead.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
topiiiiiiii:
please i need help concerning passing in noun i have gotten admission and started please i need someone to put me trough it oooooo biko ejooooor please MSC ED science education ooo 08069806118

Just look for courseware on noun site. All the course materials are there. I hope to come back and complete the final semester of my abandoned Masters program by next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazrem:

Its general.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelbeulah: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelbeulah: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whiterose21:

Pls I don't have answer to your question but want to know what it takes to enrol for M. Ed in educational Admin

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2019

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN Fees

Remitta Payment Not Reflecting In Your Nouonline Student Portal? Do This

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book

Procedure for Change of Program

Go to noun site and follow the above

List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rafaelbeulah: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rafaelbeulah:

Please do we have students doing M.Ed. Educational Administration and Planning?
Or have completed it?
Thanks

Someone answer please......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Dropping of wrong registered courses and examination will commence on Monday, 18th February, 2019 and it will close on Thursday 21st February, 2019.

Visit the ICT department of your study centre with the evidence of registered courses/examination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

SCHOOL SENATE WILL BE SEATING ON THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY 2019 TO APPROVE GUADUATING LIST, ALL FACULTIES HAS BEEN TOLD TO COMPILE THE LIST BEFORE 15TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.. GRADUATING LIST WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Hello house,
While registering my courses on nouonline.net I couldn't find the GST for this course there.
I know it's on the ceags website however wouldn't I need to register it on nouonline first??

Kazrem
Anthonyo15

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.