Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer (1329 Views)

Is Wet Dream A Sin? / A Prayer Of Intercession / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by martinseme: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
To the glory of the most high God my lord and saviour Jesus christ, a few years back i was pulled out of the life's wide path of sin and i became a converted born again.At the time i became converted from a lifestyle of fornication, drugs ,brawls ,occultic practices etc i was living hopelessly in anticipation of a horible self afflicted end(suicide). God looked at my direction with love on that night.
when i had doused myself with so much iniquity of drug, alcohol and sex. I went home and slept off and was awoken at mid night by an undescribable feeling of remorse towards my God for having being a deviant to his commandments, i repented with so much tears and for days i lost used of my cognition senses, it persisted until just like saint Paul i was prayed for by a ministering servant of God and ever since then my life hasnt remained the same again as am now a petit evangelist working for the salvation of souls.
The rapture is foretold in the scripture and i have heard so much preachings about it imminent occurence soon. On that fateful night i prayed and slept of and dreamt where i saw myself in a church building and service was going on with a pastor preaching, and i went into a room at back of the church to to pee and when i came back into the church i saw that every one had gone, i went to the exit door and discovered the door was locked, forcing the door open i went outside and gazing at the sky i saw some magnificient huge horses, something told me the rapture was taking place. i cant say if i made it or not. i woke up from the dream wishing i had had i dream where i flew in the sky.
As a man of thirty one who had come of age to marry, i am finding it difficult to now start a relationship with a lady because am trying hard to avoid falling for the sin of lust, as someone who had been thoroughly sexual active before becoming born again, i cant be with a woman for a while without having thought of intimacy, so to avoid it all i keep women far off.BUt now i need a wife to start a family and this need made me to start looking out for women and the lust came back once again. some weeks back i went for fellowship and a prophecy came from God for me through the ministering pastor, the pastor said the devil had through the marine spirits sent an agent with whom am to engage in sex and once that happens an accident has been arranged for me to die.
I thanked God for that revelation to save to my life, as someone who has some level of knowledge about the spiritual realm and how the spirit of lust can posses a man to make him powerless to commit sin, i decided once again to keep away from women. i then went into prayer asking God to reveal to me in a dream if am to get married soon or to forget it and wait for rapture. on the second day of saying this prayer in this very month of september 2013, i went to sleep that night and saw myself in dream where far ahead of me i saw the sky turn red and flames consuming the whole buildings and its habitants. i saw myself at another location and the same things happened, i and some people with me were in fear thinking we would all die as well but it didnt happen to us,the earth and majority of people on it had died, what a devastating terrible experience to behold.i woke up from that dream shaken and in fear. my mind tells me that that dream is the answer to my prayer to God...i should wait for the rapture.

2 Likes

Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by charybabe: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
thank God for your life,may he continue to keep you
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by PastorOluT(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
This rapture thing is true and imminent, my advice to u is to keep up ur relationship with God n not get distracted. Concerning marriage when the time is right u will know as u keep up a good relationship with Him, u might think u are old enough n the time is right, remember God' timing n our differs!
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by martinseme: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
thank u very much pastor .God's grace will help us all
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by PastorOluT(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
martinseme: thank u very much pastor .God's grace will help us all
Amen as we all remain blessed and rapturable
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by mcfynest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: This rapture thing is true and imminent, my advice to u is to keep up ur relationship with God n not get distracted. Concerning marriage when the time is right u will know as u keep up a good relationship with Him, u might think u are old enough n the time is right, remember God' timing n our differs!

Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by Dawn123(f): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2013
My prayer is for the grace of God to make Heaven
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by PastorOluT(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Dawn123: My prayer is for the grace of God to make Heaven

The grace of God that bring salvation has appeared to all men, all u need do is walk in that grace n be kept blameless spirit soul n body as await the coming of Christ! Titus 2:11-13, 2Peter 3:18, 1Thessalonians 5:23
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by martinseme: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
the people of the world have greatly gone deep into sin and now the end is about to come, only a few will make it to heaven.GOD help us as we overcome the temptation which leads to hell.
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by MrTroll(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Did the OP say he's waiting for the rapture instead of getting married? shocked grin grin grin

*singing* Wahala de!

FEAR IS THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL OF SUBJUGATION. . .
Re: My Rapture Dream: A Warning / A Prayer by Kobojunkiee: 3:02am On Sep 26, 2023
martinseme:
To the glory of the most high God my lord and saviour Jesus christ, a few years back i was pulled out of the life's wide path of sin and i became a converted born again.At the time i became converted from a lifestyle of fornication, drugs ,brawls ,occultic practices etc i was living hopelessly in anticipation of a horible self afflicted end(suicide). God looked at my direction with love on that night.
when i had doused myself with so much iniquity of drug, alcohol and sex. I went home and slept off and was awoken at mid night by an undescribable feeling of remorse towards my God for having being a deviant to his commandments, i repented with so much tears and for days i lost used of my cognition senses, it persisted until just like saint Paul i was prayed for by a ministering servant of God and ever since then my life hasnt remained the same again as am now a petit evangelist working for the salvation of souls.
The rapture is foretold in the scripture and i have heard so much preachings about it imminent occurence soon. On that fateful night i prayed and slept of and dreamt where i saw myself in a church building and service was going on with a pastor preaching, and i went into a room at back of the church to to pee and when i came back into the church i saw that every one had gone, i went to the exit door and discovered the door was locked, forcing the door open i went outside and gazing at the sky i saw some magnificient huge horses, something told me the rapture was taking place. i cant say if i made it or not. i woke up from the dream wishing i had had i dream where i flew in the sky.
As a man of thirty one who had come of age to marry, i am finding it difficult to now start a relationship with a lady because am trying hard to avoid falling for the sin of lust, as someone who had been thoroughly sexual active before becoming born again, i cant be with a woman for a while without having thought of intimacy, so to avoid it all i keep women far off.BUt now i need a wife to start a family and this need made me to start looking out for women and the lust came back once again. some weeks back i went for fellowship and a prophecy came from God for me through the ministering pastor, the pastor said the devil had through the marine spirits sent an agent with whom am to engage in sex and once that happens an accident has been arranged for me to die.
I thanked God for that revelation to save to my life, as someone who has some level of knowledge about the spiritual realm and how the spirit of lust can posses a man to make him powerless to commit sin, i decided once again to keep away from women. i then went into prayer asking God to reveal to me in a dream if am to get married soon or to forget it and wait for rapture. on the second day of saying this prayer in this very month of september 2013, i went to sleep that night and saw myself in dream where far ahead of me i saw the sky turn red and flames consuming the whole buildings and its habitants. i saw myself at another location and the same things happened, i and some people with me were in fear thinking we would all die as well but it didnt happen to us,the earth and majority of people on it had died, what a devastating terrible experience to behold.i woke up from that dream shaken and in fear. my mind tells me that that dream is the answer to my prayer to God...i should wait for the rapture.
These dreams have no bearing with the Truth of God as declared by the Prophets and confirmed by Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese Cult That Kills 'demons' / Reasons Why Masturbation Is A Sin and How To Overcome It / I Think There Will Be Sex In Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.