Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? (1357 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
What I advice do I give to my pal that is ready to get married soon. He has two women in his life and according to him, he loves one more than she loves him but the other person loves him more than he loves her. Both ladies are very great and exceptional for him but he doesn't know who to choose.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Haywhymido(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
In tony tetula's voice : am in love wit two women i no knw which one to get.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by fr3do(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
i'll go with sum1 I love
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please I would appreciate it more if you back your choice with reasons
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
How do you people quantify love?
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
alutacontinua: How do you people quantify love?
. You don't use question to answer question or you don forget cus of ASUU tins? We have one on ground already so, na answer packaged as advice I need!
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by kliq(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
The general belief/say:marry someone dat loves u more....personally I did marry some1 I love more as it's meant to be a life time thing(hw can I possibly spend d rest of my life wit some1 I don't feel for?),however there should be a balance;love me as much as I do
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
zonaking: . You don't use question to answer question or you don forget cus of ASUU tins? We have one on ground already so, na answer packaged as advice I need!

angry angry angry angry angry
I'll go with both. He must love me scarra and same with me too.

You feel better now tongue
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by kreamidiva(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Love me i love you,God no go vex. Datsall
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by True2myself24(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2013
Neither. Don't settle. Find someone who loves you just as much as you love them.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by berylLOL(f): 1:26am On Sep 17, 2013
What's he doing with two Women at a time anyways...

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by True2myself24(f): 3:22am On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: What's he doing with two Women at a time anyways...

Good question
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Dis is difficult o.As 4me,i wil go wit d one dat loves me.When i realize i love sumbody but she is not into me,y waste my tym on her?Guyz should learn to control their feelings,its hard to do but it may b worth it.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2013
How 'bout you go with the woman u love and also loves you in return. If you go with the one you don't love, I don't think u'll feel that completeness and happiness...likewise, if u go with the one u luv but does nt love u in return, I dnt think she'll feel that completeness too....so the best thing is love from both parties...
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2013
The problem is that you may never find a lady that loves you thesame way you love her. Yours might be more or lesser hence striking a balance becomes a miracle from God!
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Tholudee(f): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2013
I think a lady should go for the guy that loves her...and a guy for the girl he loved

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by texbaba1: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2013
simple...as a lady, marry the one you love. And as a man, marry the lady that loves u.
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by chikk(f): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
First, Someone asked what your friend(or you) is doing with two women and that's a very good kweshion.

Second, your topic is kinda different from your post. In your topic, you sounded like only one of both partners loves the other while your post says both love themselves but to varying degrees.

Third, You did not back your post with reasons so how can we back our choices with reasons? Your friend must have different reasons for loving the two women but might not have the right reasons for loving one of them. So if u can produce reasons, one can easily say which of the two ladies is better, love aside.

But if I'm to directly answer your question based on the minimal information you provided, I'll say your friend should marry the person he loves most.

Oya here are my reasons:
1) Love, cannot really be measured. You may think you love someone more than s/he loves you while the person is thinking the opposite. In relationships, you can never tell who loves who more. You can only tell when someone loves you more(because you already know how you feel toward the person), but you can't be so certain that you love a person more.

2)Selfishness and self-centeredness is not good. Choosing someone who loves you more than you love them, as a reason to marry him/her, portrays both. It means you think of yourself more than u think about him/her. If the person loves you well enough that you think you can spend the rest of your life with him/her, then forget who loves more. The 'more' there na jara

#MY VIEW
Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Monicasque(f): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
wats the use of marrying someone u dont love and wats the use of marrying someone who dont love u ? i dont wana toture nobody

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by madan(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
I feel its best to marry someone u love. There's a saying that goes dix way '' dont marry someone u can live with, but rather, someone u cannot live without''.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Marriage is about happiness.
I will advice he marries d one he loves. Women can easily fall for a man who is caring.

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Indoor Traditional Marriage In The East. / Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller / What Is The Right Age To Start Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.