Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children (16606 Views)

How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother / For Nigerian Mothers Who Gave Birth Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by md003: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fabulous36: This is wickedness. African women can never do that especially Nigerians. Have you observed that even the mad ones on the streets watch over their children. I remember in my neighborhood when a mad women gave birth(twins for that matter) It was not easy to take the children away from her. These women are some thing else.

african women are even worse
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by kingilemona298(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
They don't even look normal undecided

1 Like

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by olorire2013: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Iv seen real street mad women giving love to their kids by bathing them in gutters and feeding them wt dead chicken.Insanity is not enough for a mother to kill her child.Such height of cruelty could only be exhibited in the developed world.Awon were ile.our own werele is making money here while they are killing their babies.

1 Like

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by olorire2013: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Iv seen real street mad women giving love to their kids by bathing them in gutters and feeding them wt dead chicken.Insanity is not enough for a mother to kill her child.Such height of cruelty could only be exhibited in the developed world.Awon were ile.our own werele is making money with his madness
here while they are killing their babies.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by adetsim(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Rhythm: Some of these women have really crazy eyes but to me, madness is not enough to make one murder children. If you kill your children by reason of temporary insanity, the judge should also give you an irreversible death sentence in his own moment of temporary insanity, afterall we all do have those moments.

The women were all diabolical...
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by bighead1(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2013
They all are bag gyals just like @spongeback forgive them. embarassed
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2013
Fabulous36: This is wickedness. African women can never do that especially Nigerians. Have you observed that even the mad ones on the streets watch over their children. I remember in my neighborhood when a mad women gave birth(twins for that matter) It was not easy to take the children away from her. These women are some thing else.

Really? Think again.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by BTT(m): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Mother. Murder. No wonder we keep pronouncing these 2 words the same way with our thick local accents no matter how hard our teachers tried.

These kind of women are the reason!
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
big head: They all are bag bad gyals just like @spongeback forgive them. embarassed
big head undecided
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by funmilayotemi(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
USELESS MOTHER DAT IS WHAT U ARE
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by oyinbogirl(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Ujujoan: Is it just me or did anybody notice that the Black women were sentenced to death while the whites were just 'convicted' . . .

one even got a mere 9-year sentence. One had her own sentence overturned on the grounds of insanity!

Strange . . .

na wah for oyinbo people sha!

depends on the state, cos some have the death penalty and some do not. So far I see Texas performs the most executions followed by Oklahoma. Death by execution is legal in 32 Us states. No doubt good lawyers can avoid the death penalty for a client and instead get maximum sentence.

Seems since 1976, 13 women have the death penalty, of which 2 were black and the remaining 11 were white.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/women-and-death-penalty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_United_States

Any person committing murder against his fellow man is despicable anyway !! cry ( esp innocent kids) makes me cry
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by minute(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sick and twisted people that should have their toenails ripped off!

I saw an episode of House and that happened. I think it's called Munchhausen syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos) / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? / Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.