Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (24707 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Huffington post should go and sit down angry.
They should face their domestic issue and leave us alone .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by bigtt76(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bad belle people all ...of course he will win a Nobel Prize and shame all of una ...Yes ...Nobel Prize for the Most Foolish Discovery of All Time! #ewu ....soon one person go use Mobile Networks in Nigeria to proof to the world that no matter the technology behind a mobile telecommunications operator's network ...it just can't work in Naija! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
CANT BLAME GOODLUCK 4 THIS
4 LONG WE HAVE WATCHED THESE MAULAG NOISEMAKERS
PREENING AND MAKING NOISE ABOUT THEIR SCHOOL
LIKE IT IS SOME OXFORD OR SOME'N
GOODLUCK SELECTED A BEFITTING NAME 4 THE SCHOOL
Y'ALL WENT UP IN ARMS NOW LOOK
A BONEHEADED SCHOLAR WHO WENT PUBLIC
WITH HIS CROCK OF BULLSHIT
.....MORE SHITTY TALES OUT OF MAULAG

3 Likes

Magnets have no blood or brain so I'd like to hear more on that theory. However, the international media should stop bullying people into accepting gay as a way of life. We are entitled to our opinion and to me, their is something abnormal about a man inserting his pen!s into another man's buttockkk.
No one should even bother playing the 21st century card with me, humanity cannot become perverts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by gradeA(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL:
I'm sure if you used yours while reading my comment, you would have found out.

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ogagusps3: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
He'll probably get a noble prize in applied nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by braveheart2012(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
And this is a postgraduate student? Backed up by a professor? I can't imagine the poor quality undergrads. Na only name Unilag get... empty barrel institution full of dull minds, dimmed by the cobwebs of myths and superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ZN2: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
ogagusps3: He'll probably get a noble prize in applied nonsense

Get a load of Chibuihem Einstein, Ph.d and his discovery. grin

One might as well use the law of magnetism to prove:

- why GEJ should not run in 2015.
- why you should dump that lady
- why PDP should be renamed to ITP
- etc, etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by LeStylo: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Then someone replied:

Trent Darson
[b]Reading the comments here have validated my long held view that white gay people are the most prejudice and racist of white folk. During colonisation majority of the colonial workers were gay folks that found life hard in the UK. Nigerians are still traumatised by the wanton male rape that took place in Nigeria by colonial office workers from the 30s to the 50s. No wonder why they have sought to legislate against gay sex. Read the account of Harold Smith a British colonial attachee that spent time in Nigeria in the 1950s and 60s. Have you racists ever thought that in the same way that you want everyone to agree with your sick and immoral lifestyle that I have a right to disagree? The same way I detest heterosexual folks who choose to live a lifestyle of promiscuity? Have you ever thought that I could think of your lifestyle as sick and immoral yet not love you as a person? I have a right to disagree. Same way you have a right to want me to agree. If this dude was white, the comments here would be totally different. For those who claim to know it all, I guess your European/White genius did not save you from the economic meltdown did it? Would you be where you are without the theft of all of Africa’s resources (both human and material )over hundreds of years? Most Western countries are copying the regulatory methods implemented by countries like ….surprise! Nigeria that avoided the meltdown. Despite Boko Haram and kidnappings record numbers of Westerners still flock to her shores. Why? because your greedy asses know that the opportunities are no longer in the West! Your McKinsey, KPMG and Ernst and Young predicted that by 2020 Nigeria will surpass South Africa as the largest economy on the continent. So continue to wallow in your fu%%ing ignorance and racism while the world moves on. Bloody racist fuckwits![/b]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by yinchar(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
This guy is a postgraduate student? In what, applied nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by babadem2much(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
God bless ur parents my dear, dont mind doz gay supporters jare . any man or woman supportin same sex marriage thunder fire am cuz im father 4 go marry man

[quote
author=berylLOL]I don't see what's embarrassing about the theory. I'm
sure if it was a white Man who brought it up it would have been
generally accepted...right or wrong at least he tried to use his brains.
Pls don't insult my school. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Les: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Heeee!!!!
Dont say that oooohhh!

Tell me what essence is going to a school that is not listed even on d 1000th position in d qs system of ranking universities.

even a high school dude from d states can boldly questions d credibility and worth of ur certificate compared with what goes over there...Even after attaining postgrad honours.

Where would u hang ur head? If it happens. That guy messed up big time. Chai
and when boko haram says that western education is a sin, you guys will be the first to say"kill them, we will talk about human rights later" now that same western education is proving something, you are shouting mediocrity. Makes no sense...•••

Bro, whether you use chemistry or introtech• magnet or bread, gay marriage is bad. No need trying hard ••••• >sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by gunners160(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dannyxy: How does it affect ASUU STRIKE?...
e go mk jonathan vex ooo e wont release money again 2 those stingy lecturers.1ce e see dis e go shout ewooo so dis is wat nigerian student r learnin.una don disgrace mi finish make un a sit down 4 house till una yarsh hot
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Creatrixity(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
What did you expect from a fellow whose surname is AMALAha.He ought to copyright his discovery.
See dullness at work!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by babadem2much(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
God bless ur parents my dear, dont mind doz gay supporters jare . any man or woman supportin same sex marriage thunder fire am cuz im father 4 go marry man b4 dem born am. mtchewwwwwwwwzzzzzz

[quote
author=berylLOL]I don't see what's embarrassing about the theory. I'm
sure if it was a white Man who brought it up it would have been
generally accepted...right or wrong at least he tried to use his brains.
Pls don't insult my school. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ZN2: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
This comment killed it though. Attention seeking mofo wants a Nobel prize. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by fr3do(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wires with currents moving in the same direction will attract!
And repel if in opposite direction!
Thats also physics.
The guy just fall our hand
we rejecting homosexuality is entirely based on morals and values(which i'm proud of).it has nothing to do with magnets or any physical phenomenom.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Revolva(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin you see......science rules the world.....
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by HoLEEsinner: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well ion need an experiment or scientific prove to know its total absurd and wrong + sin, haven't seen he goat make love to fellow he goat since I was born and Adam didn't make love to another Adam nor do I have to biological father. So if you're gay or lesbian please you guys should make babies and prove me wrong.....God's judgement awaits us all. The rest of the world can laugh for all I care tho! I wonder what Obama is doing with Michelle, that's also funny.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Babalegba(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nigeria, the country where homosexuality is wrong but thievery is right. Slowpokes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by fsb(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
1. The publication is an embarrassment to the country

2. What is more annoying is that some journalist (who actually went through school actually sat down to record the whole encounter), and the editor of a major newspaper thought the material was publishable content.

3. The material should be taken off the internet ASAP

My opinion though...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Beaf1: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: Lol the theory is actually funny I won't lie, but it's his theory and he has his freedom of expression. If we don't want to accept it fine but don't pounce on the young Man like he has done the worse. And I don't see any crisis here, students have been at home wasting away, that one did not cause crisis, it's now one theory that would soon be forgotten that would cause crisis.

This young man is making a ridicule of the mighty University of Lagos and you dont see anything wrong in it? Did you say 'it is his theory and he has his freedom of expression'? Why didnt he freely express his theory to himself and dummies people like you? Why will he make efforts and even asking for sponsors to express it to us and the learned world?

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by xynerise: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Science sucks
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by joideviv(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Attention seeker, using science to prove social phenomenon. I can go on and tell him to prove dat doz magnet are positive and negative, y not magnet positive A and Magnet Positive Aa? In other worlds, Man is d measure of all things, of what they are as they are and wat they are not as they are not- Pyrrho of Elis. Men homone attract while dat of females repells, does dat min dat all men are 'breast and kitty envy' and d females are always on d NO side wen it comes to sexual attraction? Is he telling me dat love has boundary? Does he know that sme people are diagnosed with chronic homosexual trait (google it)? Did he based his research on the philosophy of science? I can say that Positive+positive magnet agglutinate (which means love irrespective of sex) and negative+positive magnet( luv and hate irrespective of sex) can't attract; which simply means dat hate and luv cant form a bond be in any sex. H+L cant form unity or national progress, so get off ur prejudice and join the moving train.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by kadman(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: ..magnets so? Do you know how many insane theories we have in the world that are accepted?abeg. and I wasn't even referring to you lol, and pls I'm really not interested in your life and your depressions so kill yourself if you wanna.

Typical silly backward Nigerian female. Has to resort to insults when she can't think and has no sense. When I remember people of your caliber exisit and are allowed to roam free and reprouce another generation of idiots. . . it makes me not want to go back to Nigeria.

P.S - you'd do the world a favour by offing yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unilag again? Like seriously, why are unilag students embarrassing this country?
First, it was Sheme Obafaiye (the my oga at the top crooner).
Secondly, a female lawyer who led a gang of armed robbery.
And now this funny guy using magnet to prove that homosexuality is wrong. embarassed

No wonder GEJ wanted to change the name to Malulag or something.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by repent4christ: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
He sounds confident (evil brains), homosexuals need reorientation to come back to the path of God. Oh Lord give us more grace! but why "evil brains" and not 'good'?
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by phayvoursky(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
I dont see anything wrong in what this guy did. IF MAGNETS COULD REPEL THEIRS LIKES. WHY SHOULD HUMAN ATTRACT THEIR LIKE. SIMPLE THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by pastorprosper(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evil brain u are very stupppppppid, you knuckle headed faggottt. So banging a man's arssse is ok? Its d American academic system that has produced animals called gays that is d real laughing stock not our dear scientist.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by caterwaul(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
once again the BLACK race has been ridiculed!

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Kairoseki77: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yomieluv: i dont have anything to type,space for sale to someone who has a contribution to make.

Please mention that Wike, our new education minister is busy threatening and fighting with Amaechi instead of performing his duties, like ending the ASUU strike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.