Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. (5148 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by kepsi123(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Some people are finding it difficult to believe AKS is better than their state. Try harder to convince yourself. The more you try the more likely you might actually believe your lies
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=talk2s][/quote]u din't add d security of the state as at b4 2009/10.Akwa ibom was one of d unsafest states in nigeria but 2day it is one,if not the safest and d most peaceful states in nigeria.Security wise,akpabio scores an A 4 me...!Pple fail to undastand that akwa ibom was just like a village,how would pple in their right senses compare the likes of rivers,lagos,even cross-river to akwaibom state of yesterday.Vry soon they will state comparing kano and abuja to aks.Let it come,am proud of my governor,thief or no thief,he is building akwa ibom 4rm underground.Its not easy to turn a village into a land of destination.He has brought free and co mpolrory education let dat one be.Government is a process not an just a quick act,he had his own vision,when the next governor comes, who knows?He might build far more better skuls dat dis poo u guyz showed here.He has been able to control flood in uyo VERY WELL,90% of the state are connected to national grid,his roads are first class,security tight(b4 u can't walk in d streets of uyo by 9.Pm)but now uyo is vry calm,peaceful and safe.He set up an "operation thunder squad" an anti-crime terrorism/kidnaping squad,they are a mix of d navy,soldiers,sss and the police,provided them with 157 patrol vehicles,he also sets up the quick response squad(QPQ),an anti crime squad made up of mainly the mobile police,provided the squad with 30 patrol vehicles..!Good,he has not built schools,but he has done many more i can't begin to list.D last tym i heard ibo pple are now relocating 4rm d north to aks to do business.The project he has at hand are multi-billion naira projects,an airport that would av almost any facility u wish to find,a seaport with an industrial city to it.Abeg i no fit list again,or is it d free medical service for pregnant women,children and the old baba and mama's.Or is it one of the best waste disposal systems in nigeria.Abeg make una stop all this bad belleism.The man done try,he done try
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by pcnwamadi(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Amaechi health care centers

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by pcnwamadi(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2013
Continue

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2013
[b]LOOK!!

The only thing that Akwa Ibom State Governor has over Amaechi is 'QUALITY OF ROADS'..

Now I'm not saying Rivers State roads are substandard o! Because anybody who followed the work done on roads like Woji Road GRA and Airport road will surely tell that those roads are Top class.. But in terms of finishing, Julius Berger did a better job in Akwa Ibom state than Setraco, MCC, Bulletine and RCC did in Rivers State.

After Roads... Amaechi Floors Akpabio in every thing else ranging from;

Schools..

Healthcare

Power (Generation & Distribution)

Security

Transport

E.t.c..

Akpabio can shine only because Akwa Ibom was a blank slate before he came in and his writings are way more visible than Amaechi who had a dirty board to write on.. I have been to Akwa Ibom state many times. I still marvel at the roads everytime I drive on them especially at night. Ibom Place is a lovely Hotel. The Cinema is another beautiful futuristic project. In truth, he has written his name in Gold as far as Akwa Ibom in concerned.. BUT Amaechi has taken a city and turned it on its head.. I cant wait for him to deliver the Monorail, The East-West Road Interchange, The Airport - Mile 3 road (Ada George Road), The greater Port-Harcourt project amongst others. As soon as these are done, Amaechi would have surpassed even Rufus Ada George and Alfred Diete-Spiff before him.

I have never regretted not being in Rivers State politics until now.. I would have been Amaechis close second to succeed him and continue his vision for Rivers State.. Thats why I pray that the Wike faction never wins anything in RIvers State again..

[/b]
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
barneyboy: 13,000 unemployed graduates employed by ameachi to teach in those beautiful schools top that too as one of his recent achievements na beans

This is true. The teachers have already resumed.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by 9jatriot(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Least we begin to forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Jubilation In Rivers Over Nnamdi Kau's Unconditional Release / Photos Of Exotic Cars Uprooted By EFCC / Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.